Osta PCT

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running my first cycle of Osta from OL. I know Osta is slightly suppresive but I initially read that an otc pct would be fine. First week I ran 15mg a day, Currently in week 3 running 20mg a day, going to run for a total of 6 weeks. Was going to use some daa and infite labs cyclodex for pct, pretty weak stuff. Recently I am reading that people are suggesting stronger PCT, am I alright?

Wont be until tomorrow when I respond, heading out to the gym for the night. All input is appreciated.

Btw almost 200lbs.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Really, Cyclodex may be a good Idea to add to something just because one could not resist buying it because of the looks of the bottle.

If you don't want to use Pharma SERMs, at least combine one of the better OTC AIs like Arimistane or ATD with Black Lion Research Rebirth or buy Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT or a Stack near to that.

Probably after 6 weeks only you will not be shutdown from Osta THAT bad, but a PCT so weak is just no good idea whatsoever.

How is the Osta treating you so far?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Grab either clomid/torem/nolva , if your running it 6 weeks . Sarms don't effect LH and FSH to the extent that PH's do so recovery will be much quicker . However you want to bring your body back to homestasis so a serm is gonna make sure of that . If you're doing 6 weeks I personally would use nolva everyone has a preference , allot of people like torem due to its lack of side effects and toxicity . If you decide to run nolva you could do 3 weeks at 20 mgs a day for the first week , 20 the second week and 10 the third or if you want to be extra cautious run it 20/20/10/10 ( an extra week at 10 mgs per day)

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply, I only picked up clyclodex because it was on sale and from what I originally read on Osta that PCT wasnt even really necessary so I wasnt worried. I would rather play on the safe side though so looks like I got a purchase to make. Osta is treating me well, I feel great, strength has increased (also on a caloric surplus) but I seem to be gaining more lean mass than fat.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab either clomid/torem/nolva , if your running it 6 weeks . Sarms don't effect LH and FSH to the extent that PH's do so recovery will be much quicker . However you want to bring your body back to homestasis so a serm is gonna make sure of that . If you're doing 6 weeks I personally would use nolva everyone has a preference , allot of people like torem due to its lack of side effects and toxicity . If you decide to run nolva you could do 3 weeks at 20 mgs a day for the first week , 20 the second week and 10 the third or if you want to be extra cautious run it 20/20/10/10 ( an extra week at 10 mgs per day)
Where would I pick up these PCT products? New to using SARMS.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth is an OTC product that has strong SERM properties. It would help you recover nicely. I used it for my last cycle. Will be using it for my next pct as well. You should read up on it. It would be perfect for something like Osta. Let me know if you want me to link you to some informative threads.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The classical SERMs Clomid/Tamox/Torem either with a prescription of your doc, at the black market or at research chem sites.

The OTC products should be fairly easy to find just by using google on its names. Everything mentioned is also of companies that are board sponsors. Just looking around here will lead you to them.

I won't name any shop since I don't want to get an infraction again XD

EDIT: Of course the black market is not legal and the Products of Research Chem companies are not to be consumed by humans.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The classical SERMs Clomid/Tamox/Torem either with a prescription of your doc, at the black market or at research chem sites.

The OTC products should be fairly easy to find just by using google on its names. Everything mentioned is also of companies that are board sponsors. Just looking around here will lead you to them.

I won't name any shop since I don't want to get an infraction again XD
Thanks! Figured that might be against the rules but wasn't sure. Little annoyed that I bought a product that now I have to delve into a black market to recover from. Nothing is even remotely mentioned about this on the supp info, well I learned my lesson. Think I will just get some eliminate and hope for the best.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned, if you don't want to use a classic (prescription) SERM I would highly suggest to use either the new formula of Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT or a combination of an AI (like eliminate for example) and Black Lion Research Rebirth.

Either, Rebirth and Sup3r PCT contain ingredients with SERM like properties. They are just not sutied enough or long enough on the market to know if they are strong enough to fully replace a prescription SERM. But in case you aren't going to run a prescription SERM anyway usage of such a product is the safest option, perfectly legal and not even that expensive.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned, if you don't want to use a classic (prescription) SERM I would highly suggest to use either the new formula of Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT or a combination of an AI (like eliminate for example) and Black Lion Research Rebirth.

Either, Rebirth and Sup3r PCT contain ingredients with SERM like properties. They are just not sutied enough or long enough on the market to know if they are strong enough to fully replace a prescription SERM. But in case you aren't going to run a prescription SERM anyway usage of such a product is the safest option, perfectly legal and not even that expensive.
Thanks for the info, and yea that is what I will be going with. Glad I made this thread though because I am sure others are in similar situations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Perfectly explained.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You can allways look at the board sponsors