SARM Stack Info

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to SARMS, but was recommended them from a Blackstone Labs associate when I was requesting info for Prime Nutrition. The guy recommended my stack be: MK Ultra, PCT 4, and Epi-Cat and I should be eating 200 grams of protein a day (I weigh 185 currently) I believe he also said I was able to take PCT 4 and MK Ultra at the same time for 8 weeks straight and have no issues.

Then, I went on Strong Supplements and asked them about it and they recommended that I take OstaShred and Epi 2.0.

I'm curious as to what to start with. I'm new to it all and I want to bulk while cutting fat, but I don't want to end up messing with my natural hormones balance, develop gyno, etc.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
MK Ultra is Ibutamoren, so technichally not even a SARM. Its a GH Secretagogue and you might also find it under the name MK677. It will not really interfere with yout androgen receptors and estrogen levels so its true that you can combine it with PCT 4. PCT4 on the other hand contains Ostarine wich will be suppresive. The added aimistane would make Estrogen related sides very unlikely. Nontheless a real PCT should be used after its use...

OstaShred is Ostarine and Epi 2.0 contains Epicatechine which I'm not really a fan of but it seems for a natty Supp its pretty effectice, at least there are are bunch of guys who love it.

Ostarine will probably be effective for a recomp with low side effects compared to the other not natty stuff, but it will have sides.
Ostarine at 10-20mg with an AI and PROPER PCT (wich will have side effects om its own) is probably an option.

To be able to measure a little more accurate what will fit your needs the most we will need your stats like Heigh, Weight, Bodyfat, Age and training experience.

However with all SARMs including MK677, maybe excluding GW501516 you will be messing with your Hormones.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'd recommend checking out ostashred as well. And there's an osta info page at strong supplement shop as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are many great reviews on Olympus labs ostar1ne, lots satisfied users. We have mk677 as well (gharine) hit me up if you need any help setting up your cycle, we will get you straight

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MK Ultra is Ibutamoren, so technichally not even a SARM. Its a GH Secretagogue and you might also find it under the name MK677. It will not really interfere with yout androgen receptors and estrogen levels so its true that you can combine it with PCT 4. PCT4 on the other hand contains Ostarine wich will be suppresive. The added aimistane would make Estrogen related sides very unlikely. Nontheless a real PCT should be used after its use...

OstaShred is Ostarine and Epi 2.0 contains Epicatechine which I'm not really a fan of but it seems for a natty Supp its pretty effectice, at least there are are bunch of guys who love it.

Ostarine will probably be effective for a recomp with low side effects compared to the other not natty stuff, but it will have sides.
Ostarine at 10-20mg with an AI and PROPER PCT (wich will have side effects om its own) is probably an option.

To be able to measure a little more accurate what will fit your needs the most we will need your stats like Heigh, Weight, Bodyfat, Age and training experience.

However with all SARMs including MK677, maybe excluding GW501516 you will be messing with your Hormones.
My current stats:

Weight: 185 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Body Fat: 30% (according to body fat calculator online)
Training experience: I've work out off and on for 5 years (was in track and field in high school and didn't train quite as hard as I should), but I've been serious about it the past year and half.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
In that case I do not think you should try to recomp but just to lose fat and retaining muscle. For that you could buy an Ostarine product with little to moderate doses per capsule so you can dose low and get less side effects. If you do not do this too long there should not be bigger issues with your hormonal balance if you do a proper PCT.

With 21 years you probably will not get so much from MK677. Its effectiveness seems to rise with the age.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
There are many great reviews on Olympus labs ostar1ne, lots satisfied users. We have mk677 as well (gharine) hit me up if you need any help setting up your cycle, we will get you straight
Yates can help you set up a great cycle just let us know what you want to do and we're all open to help , but the most important thing we stress is to do your research on the compounds your gonna cycle . Educate educate educate!

Hastur

Awards
I'm new to SARMS, but was recommended them from a Blackstone Labs associate when I was requesting info for Prime Nutrition. The guy recommended my stack be: MK Ultra, PCT 4, and Epi-Cat and I should be eating 200 grams of protein a day (I weigh 185 currently) I believe he also said I was able to take PCT 4 and MK Ultra at the same time for 8 weeks straight and have no issues.

Then, I went on Strong Supplements and asked them about it and they recommended that I take OstaShred and Epi 2.0.

I'm curious as to what to start with. I'm new to it all and I want to bulk while cutting fat, but I don't want to end up messing with my natural hormones balance, develop gyno, etc.
The chances of you developing gyno fro SARMS is extremely low, I would say that the risk is non-existent as I have never seen a study or log claiming such a side effect, but each individual is different. As for messing with your hormones, MK-677 products such as Ghar1ne with cause you to release more growth hormone and IGF-1, and even though that is technically messing with your hormones, it is non-suppressive and doesn't require PCT, unlike SARMs.

/forum/steroids/271737-blackstone-labs-review.html
Yeah, there have been a lot of unhappy Blackstone customers recently it seems like. There was a long thread about it, but it seems to have been deleted.

My current stats:

Weight: 185 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Body Fat: 30% (according to body fat calculator online)
Training experience: I've work out off and on for 5 years (was in track and field in high school and didn't train quite as hard as I should), but I've been serious about it the past year and half.
At that high of a body fat percentage, I would recommend you cut or recomp. Now, if you don't want to mess with your hormones, or have to do PCT, I would skip the SARMS. At least for now. If you want to avoid even non-suppressive hormone modulation, I'd avoid MK-677, though it would be advantageous in your position in my opinion. The really leaves GW products such as Cardar1ne which will cut fat and boost endurance, and epicat products such as Ep1c Unleashed which will inhibit myostatin and allow you to cut fat and gain muscle simultaneously. Together, they would work as a good non-suppressive cut/recomp stack. If you have ANY questions, please, feel free to PM me!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you want to bulk and cut fat Id personally run Oympus UK's LeGenD along side gharine or cardarine .

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
If you want to bulk and cut fat Id personally run Oympus UK's LeGenD along side gharine or cardarine .
Do you think that would be better than running LeGenD alongside Ep1c Unleashed and Elim1nate?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Eliminate is arimistane and if your looking for for a dry look the same with epic it will make you very vascular , arimistane you shoul run at around 75 mgs a day if you're going to use it as apart of your cycle . I personally would stack legend with cardar1ne . Cardarine being a ppar-delta is gonna really help with your endurance , and at higher dosage will help aid in losing body fat . When you stack the two together you get the muscle building properties and fat loss allready associated with legend with the added help of cardarine . I'm running them both right now on a bulk/recomp and having awesome results almost done with an 8 week cycle I'm up 10lbs and looking more defined forsure .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd run eliminate , epic , probably ostarine and dermacrine if I were to want to cut , that's just a personal choice . But you ultimately will make your decision

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I just think you'll like the mass gain from legend and and cardarine is gonna be great in doing cardio or endurance training aswell as Fatloss

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Pm if you ever want help setting up a sarms cycle

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about taking the non suppressive road and have my stack look like this

-Gharine
-Cardarine
-Epic Unleashed
-LJ100
-Eliminate

And running it as the directions say.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Would ar1macare pro be good instead of elim1nate?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
So Hastur just say drop the eliminate and stick to everything else?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It contains arimistane (what he originally wants) . It's honestly an either or thing . It's not necessary it's what ever OP wants . Both arimicare and Eliminate are good choices . He wants arimistane specifically to dry out brett that's why he's asking.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks, man.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I've finally got the cycle set-up and figured out what I want to do.

Cycle:
-Legend
-Eliminate
-Epic Unleashed
-Cardarine

PCT:
-Nolvadex
-Super PCT

I was going to run one bottle of each to sort of try it all out and see how I react to the products. Is it possible to run a 6 week cycle on this?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well what dosage do you want to run legend at for example ?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Well what dosage do you want to run legend at for example ?
I wanna start off easy and get used to it first. I want to gain size, but still stay aesthetic for my height. I'm looking more for some huge strength gains from the cycle and my training.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hijack, but oP might be interested as well...does legend at 8mg needs to be run with cycle support?
From what I've gathered by Hastur, Joedoubledose and Yates you don't need cycle support really unless you want, but the PCT needs to be on point to not mess any of your progress up. If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me on this.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
No need for cycle support , and beginner start at 4mgs and if you feel comfortable move up to 8mgs , Id run it 6 weeks as a beginner or if you feel comfortable a whole 8 weeks

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
It is impossible to make a SARM into a capsule form. Can't do it. if you want to do real SARMS, go to a peptide website.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It is impossible to make a SARM into a capsule form. Can't do it. if you want to do real SARMS, go to a peptide website.

on what basis is it "impossible" to make a sarm in capsule form? You do realize that sarms are allready made as a powder and when you buy from a peptide site it's just dissolved into propylene-glycol....

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
on what basis is it "impossible" to make a sarm in capsule form? You do realize that sarms are allready made as a powder and when you buy from a peptide site it's just dissolved into propylene-glycol....
Worked in manufacturing business for a company that currently are trying to pass it as legit "Ostarine" as well as another friend. Can't do it.

Hastur

Awards
Worked in manufacturing business for a company that currently are trying to pass it as legit "Ostarine" as well as another friend. Can't do it.
Usually I have a long, drawn out, well composed thought conveying exactly what it is I'm trying to express. But for once, I am truly at a loss for words. I just, I got nothing.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey there! We at Olympus UK are always looking at ways to improve our products! Can you explain why you believe SARMs cannot be effective in capsule form?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then why am I holding a bottle of capped ostarine that has been proven to be ostarine by an independent lab? Is it my imagination? This is a very vivid dream

Hastur

Awards
Then why am I holding a bottle of capped ostarine that has been proven to be ostarine by an independent lab? Is it my imagination? This is a very vivid dream
We can't all be having the same dream. I'm holding a bottle of Radar1ne, and I've put 9lbs on with the stuff. If that's a placebo effect, it's the best I've ever seen.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone interested:
Osta is synthesized into an off white powder from the manufacturer. This powder is either a) mixed with an ethanol solution and sold as a research chemical or b) is mixed with rice flour and put into caps. I cannot begin to understand how someone would think that one is possible and the other isn't. Someone please explain to me how this isn't possible

heerutosen

Awards
What is the purpose of adding riceflour to the caps? I saw this with some epicatechin supps aswell.
Is it just to fill up the entire cap or does it help with shelflife somehow?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the purpose of adding riceflour to the caps? I saw this with some epicatechin supps aswell.
Is it just to fill up the entire cap or does it help with shelflife somehow?
fillers add bulk so that, again, easy and consistent measurement of dosing can be obtained.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
For anyone interested:
Osta is synthesized into an off white powder from the manufacturer. This powder is either a) mixed with an ethanol solution and sold as a research chemical or b) is mixed with rice flour and put into caps. I cannot begin to understand how someone would think that one is possible and the other isn't. Someone please explain to me how this isn't possible
Ethanol's that stuff they put into petrol correct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Just means alcahol
Ahh okay. The one version of LGD 4033 I found that was in liquid peptide form was pretty funny. It claimed to be an oral supplement, but then later said "not for human consumption". Can someone explain how that works?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh okay. The one version of LGD 4033 I found that was in liquid peptide form was pretty funny. It claimed to be an oral supplement, but then later said "not for human consumption". Can someone explain how that works?
It is a research chemical and is intended for research use only. This is just a loophole to sell some of their products ( clomid, nolva, exemestane and so on)

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
It is a research chemical and is intended for research use only. This is just a loophole to sell some of their products ( clomid, nolva, exemestane and so on)
Hah! I'm not paying money to stare at a bottle of product. If I buy it I plan to use it. Like your stuff OL products.

Which reminds me, I saw you guys came out with a new product maybe?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hah! I'm not paying money to stare at a bottle of product. If I buy it I plan to use it. Like your stuff OL products.

Which reminds me, I saw you guys came out with a new product maybe?
Trest and dermatrest. Do your homework very throughly before using either of them