RADAR1NE with LGD-4003?

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Would these two stack OK together, or would it be pointless? RADAR1NE seems very interesting to me based on what little information I've heard. Has anyone had any experiencing stacking anything with RADAR1NE or LGD? Or perhaps both together?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe they compete one ot the other is best

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Thats my current cycle, link in my sig. On the 3rd day of LGD, will be begin RAD on Sunday.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im not sure I buy into the whole compete-for-the-same-receptors argument. By that logic, one shouldnt dose more than one cap of any product, as any additional caps would be competing for the same receptors.

So, just where is the point of diminishing returns stacking SARMs? At this stage there is scant data to clearly indicate.

Some of the data on certain SARMs shows that high dosing that SARM actually leads to a non-trivial decrease in bioavailability. So, stacking two different SARMs at recommended doses may actually be preferable (to high dosing one).

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd personally run rad alongside a profit one or test , If I run LGD Id run it along side a ppar-delta(cardarine) or a ghrelin mimic (gharine)

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally run rad alongside a profit one or test , If I run LGD Id run it along side a ppar-delta(cardarine) or a ghrelin mimic (gharine)
RAD-140 was tested with Testosterone Propionat, therefore a good choice. RAD-140 definitely works gread with Testosterone.
If RAD-140 and LGD-4033 resp. VK-5211 work well together, we can't say. There is less scientific knowledge about that question.

Hastur

Awards
Im not sure I buy into the whole compete-for-the-same-receptors argument. By that logic, one shouldnt dose more than one cap of any product, as any additional caps would be competing for the same receptors.

So, just where is the point of diminishing returns stacking SARMs? At this stage there is scant data to clearly indicate.

Some of the data on certain SARMs shows that high dosing that SARM actually leads to a non-trivial decrease in bioavailability. So, stacking two different SARMs at recommended doses may actually be preferable (to high dosing one).
Here are some excellent thoughts. I've wanted to talk about this for a while. While it's true that all SARMS will compete for the same receptor, the Androgen Receptor. All AAS/DS/PH/SARMS are Androgen Receptor Agonists. They all compete for the same receptor. So when people stack Testosterone with Epistane, they both compete for the Androgen Receptor. Yet there is synergy there. Some state that you can saturate your Androgen receptors, but I've read claims that it takes 3-4 grams Testosterone to do such a thing. I haven't seen studies, nor had the time to look into this. But if hypothetically we aren't saturating the Androgen Receptors, the more AR binding compounds the better, or so you would think. There may be mechanisms at work here that are unseen, or currently undiscovered, regarding stacking SARMs and their lack of effectiveness. So far there are no studies where multiple SARMs are used, with data showing that combining them is ineffective. We likely won't see such a study done either.

All we have to go on right now is anecdotal reports such as "I stacked LGD and Ostarine and got less results than LGD alone." We do know that different compounds exert different effects. While SARMs exert their effects by binding to AR, Test does the same and a load of other things. It is anabolic via multiple pathways. So I don't think we can say with definitive proof that stacking SARMs is ineffective, but anecdotal reports make such claims. But every individual is different, and every SARM is different as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I havent really gone in depth myself with researching this either, H. Im pretty much going on intuition, so obviously any empirical evidence could quite easily show that wrong.

At this point I guess my main objection with "dont stack your SARMs cos they will compete for the same receptors and cancel each other out!!1!" is basically a conceptual one, in terms of how things are framed.

Consider, most people think dosing 2, 3, 4, 5, etc caps of any one SARM a good thing, as in each successive cap potentially adding benefit.

Yet, dosing 2 caps of SARM-x, and 2 caps of SARM-y is bad, because in this scenario there suddenly is receptor competition for uptake.

I dont see why there is necessarily cummulative benefit in one scenario, but agonist/modulator displacement in the other. I would think it possible for displacement (or, alternatively, accumulation/saturation) to occur whether one is dosing just one compound or two.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd say run rad with a ph/ds/aas and run LGD as either a kickstart/solo/ or stacked with a gh secretouge(gharine) or ppar-delta(cardarine)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
This is also my personal opinion just to be noted

Hastur

Awards
I havent really gone in depth myself with researching this either, H. Im pretty much going on intuition, so obviously any empirical evidence could quite easily show that wrong.

At this point I guess my main objection with "dont stack your SARMs cos they will compete for the same receptors and cancel each other out!!1!" is basically a conceptual one, in terms of how things are framed.

Consider, most people think dosing 2, 3, 4, 5, etc caps of any one SARM a good thing, as in each successive cap potentially adding benefit.

Yet, dosing 2 caps of SARM-x, and 2 caps of SARM-y is bad, because in this scenario there suddenly is receptor competition for uptake.

I dont see why there is necessarily cummulative benefit in one scenario, but agonist/modulator displacement in the other. I would think it possible for displacement (or, alternatively, accumulation/saturation) to occur whether one is dosing just one compound or two.
That was one of the points I was making in my post. I understand what you're saying, if 5mg of LGD works, and people see better results with 10mg, and even better results with 15mg, and it's just more androgen receptor agonists binding to AR, then why would 10mg LGD and 10mg Ostarine not also elicit better results? Obviously AR saturation isn't occurring at those dosages, there are plenty of receptors to bind to. So why is one cumulative and one counterproductive in peoples minds? I see no proof for it either. And no one wants to see to address this with science, it's starting to become more commonly accepted bro-science. Because like I said in my previous post, all AAS/DS/PH/SARMs bind to the same receptor, yet we see an additive effect in other stacks, we see synergy. Why would SARMs with SARMs be different? AR saturation cannot occur at these dosages, not when people hypothesize you need 3-4 grams of Test to do so...

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Just started RAD yesterday. On 9mg LGD and 4mg RAD.

Hastur

Awards
Just started RAD yesterday. On 9mg LGD and 4mg RAD.
Please, lets us know your anecdotal opinion of stacking the two SARMs. I am very interested in the data, I personally do not think time will favor the belief that SARMs have no synergy or don't yield additive results.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
It's in my log link.

First 2 weeks on 4mg RAD, and last 4 weeks on 8 mg RAD. 9 mg LGD all the way(8 weeks), unless I can't stand the sides anymore might bump down to 6mg. 4andro is my test base and then switching to dermacrine

Hastur

Awards
It's in my log link.

First 2 weeks on 4mg RAD, and last 4 weeks on 8 mg RAD. 9 mg LGD all the way(8 weeks), unless I can't stand the sides anymore might bump down to 6mg. 4andro is my test base and then switching to dermacrine
Sounds like a good cycle to me, I will sub as soon as I can use a computer to see the log link.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Here are some excellent thoughts. I've wanted to talk about this for a while. While it's true that all SARMS will compete for the same receptor, the Androgen Receptor. All AAS/DS/PH/SARMS are Androgen Receptor Agonists. They all compete for the same receptor. So when people stack Testosterone with Epistane, they both compete for the Androgen Receptor. Yet there is synergy there. Some state that you can saturate your Androgen receptors, but I've read claims that it takes 3-4 grams Testosterone to do such a thing. I haven't seen studies, nor had the time to look into this. But if hypothetically we aren't saturating the Androgen Receptors, the more AR binding compounds the better, or so you would think. There may be mechanisms at work here that are unseen, or currently undiscovered, regarding stacking SARMs and their lack of effectiveness. So far there are no studies where multiple SARMs are used, with data showing that combining them is ineffective. We likely won't see such a study done either.

All we have to go on right now is anecdotal reports such as "I stacked LGD and Ostarine and got less results than LGD alone." We do know that different compounds exert different effects. While SARMs exert their effects by binding to AR, Test does the same and a load of other things. It is anabolic via multiple pathways. So I don't think we can say with definitive proof that stacking SARMs is ineffective, but anecdotal reports make such claims. But every individual is different, and every SARM is different as well.
You somewhat made opposing conclusions on the same subject matter. You mentioned stacking epi and test and though they both compete for AR there is synergy. But later you sort of answer why there is synergy on accident by saying .... .... test does other "things" via more pathways. Will either SARM do anything different via any other pathway verses any other SARM?

What I am doing now is an 8 week on, 6 week off, 8 week on of Ep1c/Ostarine, off, EP1C/Ostarine/LGD. Ill definitely know if there is any major variance but ill need lab tests to determine minimal differences.

Hastur

Awards
You somewhat made opposing conclusions on the same subject matter. You mentioned stacking epi and test and though they both compete for AR there is synergy. But later you sort of answer why there is synergy on accident by saying .... .... test does other "things" via more pathways. Will either SARM do anything different via any other pathway verses any other SARM?

What I am doing now is an 8 week on, 6 week off, 8 week on of Ep1c/Ostarine, off, EP1C/Ostarine/LGD. Ill definitely know if there is any major variance but ill need lab tests to determine minimal differences.
I don't see opposing conclusions here. Epistane and Testosterone are synergistic. I don't have a human study to prove it, but we see it anecdotally. As we do with essentially all logs stacking/combining AAS/DS/PH/SARMs. To the best of my knowledge all AAS/DS/PH/SARMs are Androgen Receptor Agonists. Yes, some may do more than that, some can aromatize to Estrogen, some can bind to Estrogen Receptors and Progesterone Receptors, but for they all hold Androgen Receptor binding in common.

I didn't answer why there is synergy on accident, that is just one example I made, and it was done so vaguely. Not intended to be a definitive answer as I don't have the time to add study citations while at work right now. The point was there is that AR agonism isn't the only means by which AAS/DS/PH/SARMs can elicit anabolism, it's not that black and white of a process.

When you ask "Will either SARM do anything different via any other pathway verses any other SARM?", that is a difficult question to answer. We don't have the same amount of data on these compounds that we do on traditional AAS. But they are typically fairly different in structure, and do seem to have different effects from each other. Just like not all AAS are the same, not all SARMs are the same. It's an entire class of compounds.

Just because Trenbolone binds more aggressively than Testosterone to the Androgen Receptor doesn't mean that it binds to ALL of the Androgen Receptors (which is what one would call Receptor Saturation). And also, just because Trenbolone binds more aggressively than Testosterone to the Androgen Receptor doesn't mean that Testosterone or other AAS/DS/PH/SARMs that also bind to the same receptor will have no synergy, or no effect whatsoever.

I'm stating all of this because people are quick to say 'Don't stack SARMs, they compete for the same receptor' but you don't see that when people are stacking Epistane and Halodrol, or literally any other combination of AAS/DS/PH, and it rings just as true for them as it does SARMs. They are (to the best of my knowledge) all Androgen Receptor agonists. Thus, they will all compete for the same set of receptors. However, you will not saturate them all, as it would take a large amount to do so, so fear of competition is foolish reason not to stack them. If there is proof that there is no benefit to stacking them, I'd like to see it.

Hastur

Awards

By the way, thank you for engaging me in conversation on this topic. No one seems to want to discuss it, and I think that's a shame. Even if I'm flat out wrong, I want someone to tell me why, show me studies, explain it to me, something! But it sounds like anecdotally you may have information to share in the future with your own personal experience, and I look forward to it!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way, thank you for engaging me in conversation on this topic. No one seems to want to discuss it, and I think that's a shame. Even if I'm flat out wrong, I want someone to tell me why, show me studies, explain it to me, something! But it sounds like anecdotally you may have information to share in the future with your own personal experience, and I look forward to it!
My take is sarms are kind of like one class of aas most times when you stack aas it will be different classes or say a testosterone a 19nor and a dht. You stack the same type of aas when your going for different results

Say halotestin too get hard and dry and sdrol to stay full

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I am not one to do logs (only 1 in 11 years on this board) but I do keep my personal journals of which I would be happy to share once my two 8 week runs are over.

On the subject of AAS, I was basically saying many seem to complement one another due to multiple reasons and not just AR receptors. We do not know if SARMS will do the same or not. Hopefully "cycles" such as what I am doing will help shed more light albeit anecdotal light.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
My take is sarms are kind of like one class of aas most times when you stack aas it will be different classes or say a testosterone a 19nor and a dht. You stack the same type of aas when your going for different results

It seems that the outlook from many people is that SARMS are all nearly equal (which they are not). The only way to compare is to say using insane amounts of test on top of test on top of more test. When you are using the same substance more does equate to diminish returns eventually. Most of these SARMS seem completely different.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It seems that the outlook from many people is that SARMS are all nearly equal (which they are not). The only way to compare is to say using insane amounts of test on top of test on top of more test. When you are using the same substance more does equate to diminish returns eventually. Most of these SARMS seem completely different.
I think ostarine and lgd or rad would be good. Lgd and rad seen both like bulkers. There just aren't enough sarms out to mix and match like aas

Hastur

Awards

Well we do have to consider the issue of Anabolic/Androgenic ratios, considering SARMs were designed to be specifically more anabolic than androgenic to avoid side effects. So you won't see the wide variety of effects that AAS can have in regards to androgenic effects.

But lets say hypothetically that SARMs only exert their anabolic effects via AR agonism (which we can't say with 100% certainty), and higher dosages elicit better results (which we see, for example, in dosing LGD 5-15mg). Then that in and of itself would show that more AR agonism is the cause of the anabolic effects, and that stacking LGD and Ostarine would not be counterproductive. Because we will not saturate the Androgen Receptors with such low dosages of AR binding substances. So you can add more compounds that are Androgen Receptor agonists and get better results. But no one seems to consider this. I mean, we know 15mg LGD works better than 10mg LGD. So why would stacking 8mg RAD-140 with 10mg LGD be counterproductive or somehow inferior to 15mg LGD, as people are essentially claiming with their statements?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well we do have to consider the issue of Anabolic/Androgenic ratios, considering SARMs were designed to be specifically more anabolic than androgenic to avoid side effects. So you won't see the wide variety of effects that AAS can have in regards to androgenic effects.

But lets say hypothetically that SARMs only exert their anabolic effects via AR agonism (which we can't say with 100% certainty), and higher dosages elicit better results (which we see, for example, in dosing LGD 5-15mg). Then that in and of itself would show that more AR agonism is the cause of the anabolic effects, and that stacking LGD and Ostarine would not be counterproductive. Because we will not saturate the Androgen Receptors with such low dosages of AR binding substances. So you can add more compounds that are Androgen Receptor agonists and get better results. But no one seems to consider this. I mean, we know 15mg LGD works better than 10mg LGD. So why would stacking 8mg RAD-140 with 10mg LGD be counterproductive or somehow inferior to 15mg LGD, as people are essentially claiming with their statements?
I don't know if it be counterproductive but it could be inferior for instance 750mg of test vs 500 test 250eq.

We know that is not an optimum dose for eq so I rather go with just the test at a higher dosage. We don't yet know optimum dosages

Hastur

Awards
I don't know if it be counterproductive but it could be inferior for instance 750mg of test vs 500 test 250eq.

We know that is not an optimum dose for eq so I rather go with just the test at a higher dosage. We don't yet know optimum dosages
Ok, but what about in that scenario adding 250mg EQ to 750mg Test? People are saying that adding even 5mg Ostarine to 15mg LGD makes it less effective and thus counterproductive as compared to 15mg LGD alone. Surely you've seen this, when people just say "don't stack SARMs they compete for receptors." The point I am trying to make is that receptor competition is a fluff statement, and people saying it don't grasp exactly what that is implying.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, but what about in that scenario adding 250mg EQ to 750mg Test? People are saying that adding even 5mg Ostarine to 15mg LGD makes it less effective and thus counterproductive as compared to 15mg LGD alone. Surely you've seen this, when people just say "don't stack SARMs they compete for receptors." The point I am trying to make is that receptor competition is a fluff statement, and people saying it don't grasp exactly what that is implying.
I've been thinking about this and I believe they can be stacked effectively but in stacking at what dosages does it make sense to stack vs up the dosage on a single sarm.

Hastur

Awards
I've been thinking about this and I believe they can be stacked effectively but in stacking at what dosages does it make sense to stack vs up the dosage on a single sarm.
Excellent point! That's a question I like! This is what we should be asking instead of claiming there is no reason to stack them due to a reason that is widely parroted but never proven. We see LGD somewhat cap for most at 15mg, I would love to see someone who ran LGD at 15mg try it again but this time with RAD-140 stacked in the 4mg-16mg range. I suspect there would not only be synergy, but noticeable differences from LGD alone. With none of the claimed negative effects of stacking manifesting.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will take trial and error dbol came out at 5mg tabs now I have 50mg caps eq was 50mg than 200mg now I can get 400mg

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thats pretty much where Im at, too. There are obviously many different possible ratio combinations, and they all come back to one thing: where lies the point of diminishing returns? How does the cost-benefit sweet spot of dosing one SARM solo compare to that of stacking multiple SARMs?

Hastur

Awards
It will take trial and error dbol came out at 5mg tabs now I have 50mg caps eq was 50mg than 200mg now I can get 400mg
Excellent points, mixedup! I agree wholeheartedly, and it's a pleasure to converse with someone about this topic, no one really wants to 'think' about it. But I believe we've only begun to really see what SARMs can do, and how to use them. They are a young class of compounds.

Hastur

Awards
Thats pretty much where Im at, too. There are obviously many different possible ratio combinations, and they all come back to one thing: where lies the point of diminishing returns? How does the cost-benefit sweet spot of dosing one SARM solo compare to that of stacking multiple SARMs?
But what I want to highlight here, while they are all excellent questions to ask, and things worth exploring, the key here is not denying that stacking SARMs can potentially be synergistic or have cumulative effects. I truly hope the 'receptor competition' misunderstanding dies down so we can start seeking answers to these exact questions.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent points, mixedup! I agree wholeheartedly, and it's a pleasure to converse with someone about this topic, no one really wants to 'think' about it. But I believe we've only begun to really see what SARMs can do, and how to use them. They are a young class of compounds.
I mean take dbol and anadrol both bulking both wet but I would rather stack 50mg of each than 100mg of one they just seem to compliment each other. Same with eq and deca 2 19nors but together they work nicer imo than single high doses

Hastur

Awards
I mean take dbol and anadrol both bulking both wet but I would rather stack 50mg of each than 100mg of one they just seem to compliment each other. Same with eq and deca 2 19nors but together they work nicer imo than single high doses
This is fantastic insight, so who is to say that one day that won't also be the case regarding SARMs? We see a lot of products out on the market now with SARMs stacked, I feel as time goes on people will discover things much as they did with AAS. People have said for years anecdotally that combining S-4 with Ostarine led to better results. We don't even really have specific groups of SARMs, you can say S-4 and Ostarine are more suited for cutting, and LGD and RAD-140 are more suited for bulking, but honestly they can all be used interchangeably for such purposes. That blurred line makes it harder for people to accept an additive effect, because they all seem too similar, and only measure them as if it's the same compound with different degrees of strength...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
But what I want to highlight here, while they are all excellent questions to ask, and things worth exploring, the key here is not denying that stacking SARMs can potentially be synergistic or have cumulative effects. I truly hope the 'receptor competition' misunderstanding dies down so we can start seeking answers to these exact questions.
Oh I agree, I havent come across ~yet~ any argument or evidence supporting the 'receptor competition' proposition. The idea of beneficial stacking seems to be ruled out on entirely a priori grounds.

On similiar grounds, then, I would tentatively find favour with the idea that there can be benefits to stacking SARMs. To what degree, as you guys noted, only empirical experimentation will reveal.

And lol, the more you think about this topic, the more it becomes obvious just how many variables are involved.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Tren and deca you mean?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I probably wouldnt want to run 15mg of LGD.... I had headaches first 4 days into the cycle at 9mg, recently just subsided and my libido is already down. I rather ride it out at 9mg and stack it with RAD than running LGD solo at higher dosage.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Oh I agree, I havent come across ~yet~ any argument or evidence supporting the 'receptor competition' proposition. The idea of beneficial stacking seems to be ruled out on entirely a priori grounds.

On similiar grounds, then, I would tentatively find favour with the idea that there can be benefits to stacking SARMs. To what degree, as you guys noted, only empirical experimentation will reveal.

And lol, the more you think about this topic, the more it becomes obvious just how many variables are involved.
This is fantastic insight, so who is to say that one day that won't also be the case regarding SARMs? We see a lot of products out on the market now with SARMs stacked, I feel as time goes on people will discover things much as they did with AAS. People have said for years anecdotally that combining S-4 with Ostarine led to better results. We don't even really have specific groups of SARMs, you can say S-4 and Ostarine are more suited for cutting, and LGD and RAD-140 are more suited for bulking, but honestly they can all be used interchangeably for such purposes. That blurred line makes it harder for people to accept an additive effect, because they all seem too similar, and only measure them as if it's the same compound with different degrees of strength...

Well you guys have me intrigued. Now I'm wondering about dosages, and considering an osta+rad combo.

How does 15mg osta + 4mg rad sound?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established

Well you guys have me intrigued. Now I'm wondering about dosages, and considering an osta+rad combo.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at rad logs it's been putting om some nice weight osta is good at hardening and protecting joints . I think I'd put rad at 8 mg though

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Looking at rad logs it's been putting om some nice weight osta is good at hardening and protecting joints . I think I'd put rad at 8 mg though
Isn't 8mg considered the 'full' dose for rad? My thinking was, if stacking two compounds is synergistic, then you should be able to use a lesser dose of each compound and have a better effect than either one at the full solo dose. So rather than either 20mg osta (which i've done before with good results) or 8mg rad by themselves, I'd go with 15mg osta + 4mg rad. Is this line of thinking way off base?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't 8mg considered the 'full' dose for rad? My thinking was, if stacking two compounds is synergistic, then you should be able to use a lesser dose of each compound and have a better effect than either one at the full solo dose. So rather than either 20mg osta (which i've done before with good results) or 8mg rad by themselves, I'd go with 15mg osta + 4mg rad. Is this line of thinking way off base?
12mg seems to be optimal from what I've seen so that's why I went with 8

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I'm actually already two weeks into an osta cycle, and considering adding the rad starting today. Think I should run it for another 6 weeks as originally planned 8 week cycle, or extend to 10 weeks (with 8 weeks of rad)? Doing a cut, which has been more of a recomp so far.

I have enough pharma clomid for a 4 week pct at 50/50/25/25 if needed. Was originally planning just 50/25/25 for the osta, but not sure how suppressive rad will be, and haven't seen much feedback on that aspect yet.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get enough rad for 8 weeks but if happy at 6 you can stop.

I'd do 50 50 25 25 if stacking

Hastur

Awards

I would say, according to the hypothesis and points I've laid out in this thread, there should be synergy. At the very least, you will have more AR agonism from a larger amount of substances in your body binding to the receptors. But I suspect you will see more results than just increased AR binding related anabolism. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to utilize such a stack.

Hastur

Awards
8mg isn't the full dose, it hasn't been tested enough to really say with any certainty. You'll obviously see some effects at any dosage, but it may be that time proves Rad to be more effective in the 8-16mg range. We'll have to wait and see! But yes, you could easily do 15/4 stack of Osta & Rad. Or higher. You WOULD see better results with a higher dosage, but that could be said of a lot of compounds.

Still, too early to tell. I'm at 8mg, going to kick it up to 12 next week. It hasn't even been out long enough for people to do full cycles, I got mine when it was first shipped and I'm still mid-cycle on it.

Gotcha. I'm actually already two weeks into an osta cycle, and considering adding the rad starting today. Think I should run it for another 6 weeks as originally planned 8 week cycle, or extend to 10 weeks (with 8 weeks of rad)? Doing a cut, which has been more of a recomp so far.

I have enough pharma clomid for a 4 week pct at 50/50/25/25 if needed. Was originally planning just 50/25/25 for the osta, but not sure how suppressive rad will be, and haven't seen much feedback on that aspect yet.
You can do either, whatever cycle length you are comfortable with. As long as you have an appropriate PCT that follows it. And with the Clomid it sounds like you do!

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
8mg isn't the full dose, it hasn't been tested enough to really say with any certainty. You'll obviously see some effects at any dosage, but it may be that time proves Rad to be more effective in the 8-16mg range. We'll have to wait and see! But yes, you could easily do 15/4 stack of Osta & Rad. Or higher. You WOULD see better results with a higher dosage, but that could be said of a lot of compounds.

Still, too early to tell. I'm at 8mg, going to kick it up to 12 next week. It hasn't even been out long enough for people to do full cycles, I got mine when it was first shipped and I'm still mid-cycle on it.

You can do either, whatever cycle length you are comfortable with. As long as you have an appropriate PCT that follows it. And with the Clomid it sounds like you do!
Do you have a cycle log somewhere? If not, what's your cycle like? Solo, or do you have a test base of some kind? Plan for pct?

Hastur

Awards
No log, far too busy with rep duties to be consistent. I had planned to, but I'm working on a lot behind the scenes at the moment. My cycle:

~Unsponsored 6-Week RADAR1NE/Halo Extreme/DermaFury Cycle (RAD-140/Halodrol/Furazadrol)

-Olympus UK RADAR1NE (1 Bottle, 90 Caps, 4mg RAD-140 per Cap, 360mg RAD-140 total)
--6 Week/42 Day Cycle: 4+8/8/8/8/12/12
*July 28th - July 29th - 1 cap daily. (2 days at 4mg)
*July 30th - August 24th - 2 caps daily. (26 days at 8mg)
*August 25th - September 7th - 3 caps daily. (14 days at 12mg)

-IronMagLabs Halo Extreme (2 Bottles, 60 Caps per Bottle, 25mg Halodrol per Cap, 3000mg Halodrol total, 5mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin per Cap, 600mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin total)
--5 Week/35 Day Cycle: 75/75/75/100/100
*August 4th - August 23rd - 3 caps daily. (20 days at 75mg)
*August 24th - September 7th - 4 caps daily. (15 days at 100mg)

-Olympus Labs DermaFury (2 Bottles, 60 Servings per Bottle, 50mg Furazadrol per Serving, 6000mg Furazadrol total)
--5 Week/35 Day Cycle: 150/150/150/200/200
*August 4th - August 23rd - 3 servings daily. (20 days at 150mg)
*August 24th - September 7th - 4 servings daily. (15 days at 200mg)

-Premium Powders Premium TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) (1 Bottle, 60 Caps per Bottle, 250mg TUDCA per Cap, 15000mg TUDCA total)
--5 Week/35 Day Cycle:
*August 4th - August 13th - 1 cap daily. (10 days at 250mg)
*August 14th - September 7th - 2 caps daily. (25 days at 500mg)

No test base! No lethargy yet, and no shrinkage that I can see either.

Today is: 08/18/15 - Tuesday - Day 22 of RAD-140, Day 15 of Halodrol/Furazadrol

I've put on 9lbs, and set a few PR's. Sleep is better, joints hurt less.

Plan on using Sup3r PCT, RC Liquid Toremifene, Albuterol, etc. in my PCT plan.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I think then the issue becomes at what point does diminishing returns happen for one single SARM or any number of combinations of SARMS.

Currently I am doing an Ep1C, Osta (15mg per day all morning) and going as high as 30mg per day for 6 weeks. I am then dropping all extras and just going an all natural route for 6 weeks then another 6 weeks with LGD starting at 6mg the whole time and Osta at whatever dose was most beneficial in my previous 6 week run along with 6 weeks of Ep1C again.

Total of 18 weeks with 6 weeks off in between. I dont have to worry about diet seeing as my diet has been the same for the past 26 or 27 months.

This whole run I will be continuing my powerlifting routine. I am already 8 weeks into a powerlifting cycle so itll be 26 total weeks of powerlifting which is 10 weeks longer than I have ever stuck with powerlifting before switching to hypertrophy.

This should definitely test the effectiveness of these SARMS and EP1C as far as I am concerned. It will not answer the question of diminishing returns but at least I will see just how far I can push myself.