Ostarine and janueva anabic and weight lost

Org74

Awards
8week ago 190 now 170 lost 20 somewhere... Gaines alot of power ... Unable to tell if it is ostarine or thé diabète pills...+ i had synioval kyst on hand and vanished during ostarine cycle ...i wish i could tell wich one of those dis all that

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
FTW?

Do you actually have diabetes? If so make damn sure your dr. knows you are taking ostarine.

I'm not diabetic but I check my blood sugar routinely for other reasons lile when I'm keto and for other purposes and I can speak from experience and numerous ostarine cycles that it does wierd stuff to your blood glucose levels depending on your diet and training.

Based on your post I'm guessing English is not your 1st language, so not sure if you understood all that. Here's the Important part..

Tell your doctor you are taking ostarine if you have diabetes!

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
FTW?

Do you actually have diabetes? If so make damn sure your dr. knows you are taking ostarine.

I'm not diabetic but I check my blood sugar routinely for other reasons lile when I'm keto and for other purposes and I can speak from experience and numerous ostarine cycles that it does wierd stuff to your blood glucose levels depending on your diet and training.

Based on your post I'm guessing English is not your 1st language, so not sure if you understood all that. Here's the Important part..

Tell your doctor you are taking ostarine if you have diabetes!

Org74

Awards
Type 2 and always between 4-6 losing weight helped alot... Fat or muscle doesnt matter diabèt suck for gain ...it worked well for me