First SARM Cycle

dsd2987

Awards
Hey guy, I'm new to the forum, but have been looking around here and a few other places. I am new to the SARM world. I have used PHs in the past, and honestly they were a waste of time and destruction compared to the results. Plus they're now banned, as I'm sure you guys already know. I am going to be running LGD-4033, cause I hear it is the best SARM, and have heard some good results. Plus the sides are way more tolerable than what I have heard about S4. I have seen a lot of forums and sites advertising very particular products for PCT that are OTC, and it didn't take me long to figure out that there is one particular ass hole that spams the SARMS boards with this crap, enough said.
Anyways, From what I've seen you guys are way more trust worthy, and don't tolerate that here. Thank god. I guess my question is for PCT should I just run a mini Clomid PCT of 25/25/25/25, or should I throw in some Nolva 40/40/20/20 as well ? I've seen some people recommend running Stane on cycle, but I have also heard a LOT of people say it is unnecessary because LGD doesn't aromatase . Lot of mixed info on the other places forums. Anyways, would love to hear from some people that have had experience with LGD and what they did or prefer for PCT, and opinion on running AI's along side LDG.

Planned Cycle

Lgd 3/3/3/5/5/5/5/5 (Possibly go up to 10 if all is going well the last 2 wks.)

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25

(Nolva or Stane on hand if needed)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run
clomid 50/25/25
OL super pct at label doses
And you're gtg. You could always add in some epic unleashed to keep the gains coming in pct. No need to run 2 serms. I would also grab some dermacrine to run on cycle to help prevent lethargy that lgd is known for.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yates has you covered. And agreed a natural anabolic supp is always a good addition to ptc.

dsd2987

Awards
I'll look into those OTC sups. to add in. I have heard a lot of people talking about the lethargy. Good to know Clomid can be cut down to 3 weeks, stuff makes me super moody. Do you guys think 5mg is high enough for a first go with LGD? I know some people say going beyond 5mg has no added benefit results wise, just performance wise, and some say to run it 10mg from the start for a full 8 weeks. Open to suggestions. Trying not to go too hard for my first time with these Chems since their still kind of new to me, and have heard high doeses of the stuff cause really intense painful pumps.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll look into those OTC sups. to add in. I have heard a lot of people talking about the lethargy. Good to know Clomid can be cut down to 3 weeks, stuff makes me super moody. Do you guys think 5mg is high enough for a first go with LGD? I know some people say going beyond 5mg has no added benefit results wise, just performance wise, and some say to run it 10mg from the start for a full 8 weeks. Open to suggestions. Trying not to go too hard for my first time with these Chems since their still kind of new to me, and have heard high doeses of the stuff cause really intense painful pumps.
Your dosing looks very practical, you can always up the dose as your cycle progresses. Thought about using a test base like dermacrine? This will really help with the lethargy that is common with lgd

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah no need to go over board on the clomid as this isn't a test cycle your running for 8-12 weeks . I'm running LGD myself currently at 10 mgs with only two weeks left for my 8 week run . I started at 2 mgs and bumped my way up to 5 mgs by week two then from there up to 8 mgs then now up to 10mgs last week. The pumps aren't bad for me and if you decided to up the dose and are wanting to prevent pumps but some taurine to dose preworkout and you'll be okay . I'm running OL cardar1ne along side mine for its endurance benefits . There's allot you could stack on here if you wanted but being your first cycle it's best you run it standalone to see how LGD treats you by itself . Let me or Yates know if you have any questions about your cycle !

dsd2987

Awards
Run
clomid 50/25/25
OL super pct at label doses
And you're gtg. You could always add in some epic unleashed to keep the gains coming in pct. No need to run 2 serms. I would also grab some dermacrine to run on cycle to help prevent lethargy that lgd is known for.
Do I want the SUP3R PCT that reads 300 caps, 10 caps daily from OL site? Also seeing sites selling OL brand product with the same name, but only comes with 120 caps and says take 4 a day. I'm from the US so some of the UK products aren't legal here for supplement use. Only as RC's.

dsd2987

Awards
So I'm half way through week three. So far my dosing has gone 3/5/5 but bumping up to eight the remainder of this week, and planning on going up to 10 for the following 6 weeks. Was going to do 8 weeks but with the new dosing I would have a little left over, and not enough for even a 4 week 2nd cycle. Considering it was $130 before shipping, I don't want to waste any of it. I started noticing results after the first week. Strength has gone up, and volume has gone up more drastically than I was thinking. Definitely liking it more than the PHs. I feel great mood wise. The only side I've had is minor head aches whenever I raise the dosage, but only lasts a couple days. Debating on doing an extreme cutting the last 2 weeks, just to loose fat to show off more of my muscle. Figured it would be the time to do it, since it stops the atrophy, but we'll see when I get to that point.

Anyways... With switching my cycle to 3/5/8/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 should I change my planned PCT with Clomid to 50/25/25 to 50/50/25/25 or should I keep it to the mini 3 weeks? Still plan on running the OL Sup3r PCT along side clomid. Also just placed my order for the Dermacrine to help out a little bit, as I'm assuming going up to 10 may give me more of the lethargy. So far it hasn't been an issue at all, but either way boosting test is always good.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm half way through week three. So far my dosing has gone 3/5/5 but bumping up to eight the remainder of this week, and planning on going up to 10 for the following 6 weeks. Was going to do 8 weeks but with the new dosing I would have a little left over, and not enough for even a 4 week 2nd cycle. Considering it was $130 before shipping, I don't want to waste any of it. I started noticing results after the first week. Strength has gone up, and volume has gone up more drastically than I was thinking. Definitely liking it more than the PHs. I feel great mood wise. The only side I've had is minor head aches whenever I raise the dosage, but only lasts a couple days. Debating on doing an extreme cutting the last 2 weeks, just to loose fat to show off more of my muscle. Figured it would be the time to do it, since it stops the atrophy, but we'll see when I get to that point.

Anyways... With switching my cycle to 3/5/8/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 should I change my planned PCT with Clomid to 50/25/25 to 50/50/25/25 or should I keep it to the mini 3 weeks? Still plan on running the OL Sup3r PCT along side clomid. Also just placed my order for the Dermacrine to help out a little bit, as I'm assuming going up to 10 may give me more of the lethargy. So far it hasn't been an issue at all, but either way boosting test is always good.
The 3 week pct should still be fine but an extra week definitely won't hurt. Did you get the super pct with 300 caps? The larger bottle is the new reformulated version

dsd2987

Awards
The 3 week pct should still be fine but an extra week definitely won't hurt. Did you get the super pct with 300 caps? The larger bottle is the new reformulated version
Today is the second day at 8mg, and I think the lethargy is really starting to kick in. Luckily the dermacrine should be here soon. Yeah, I'll be ordering the 300ct from OL. Since I still have 6 weeks, going to wait a week or two to order just in case they come out with a discount code. If not I'll get it anyway, the price isn't bad. Just like to hunt good deals on supps when available.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is the second day at 8mg, and I think the lethargy is really starting to kick in. Luckily the dermacrine should be here soon. Yeah, I'll be ordering the 300ct from OL. Since I still have 6 weeks, going to wait a week or two to order just in case they come out with a discount code. If not I'll get it anyway, the price isn't bad. Just like to hunt good deals on supps when available.
Nutriverse will be having a big labor day sale, I know I will be stocking up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9