Supper cycle help burst cruze 6mnth

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Month1-Ran supper dmz 2.0 and alpha 1 for 30 days, month2&3-now running epistane to kill the e levels,lethargy and clean harder gains. I'm considering adding in some tr3n to the epi at week 2 or 1 ad, 4 ad or epi andro. Month4- then back on another supper alpha mix. Month5&6 epi and any of the others listed. Maybe there is some other serms or new proven additves i could use from others experiance.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thus doesn't sound like go big it sounds like go get a liver transplant and have awful bp and cholesterol.

Trust me I go Big.... that plan is go stupid

Revival

Revival

Awards
Wow so stupid if your srs. That's a ton of stress on your body. Can't imagine having ldl and hdl levels so bad for so long. I'd be paranoid of heart problems in the future

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
If you do it anyways ... just let us all know what happens haha

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you gotten any bloodwork along the way to see how your liver, and cholesterol levels are doing..?

C

CJNator

Awards
Well cycle support for one get a bunch of those ****ers lol.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
The cycles coming to an end over all my bench jumped from 275 to 315. i look more full every where i had no real side effects and i put an inch on my on my arms. I ran as followed

Month-1 black stone labs dmz and alpha 1 2 caps each all the way through
Month 2-ad3 and epi havoc
Month-3 ad3 4 andro dmz alpha 1 at 3 caps

Im also not an advocate of creatine but i ran that all three months and made some monster size gains when i get my blood work done and back ill post that to. Over all if your looking for monster gains crazy pumps and over all dem gains run this cycle

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
3 months of orals? No thanks
But can we get some transformation pics?