CYCLE INFO

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Right now im running epi/tren and anavar. Need some feed back if you guys dont mind. Appreciate it..

Epi/tren from iron mags labs at 40 epi / 100 tren
Anavar at 50 mg a day...
T3 at .8 mcg or 80

Im really not feeling anythng from this stack... Anything I should alter.. Should I stop epi/tren and go with Anavar higher dosage????

Any feed back will help
Thanks again

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right now im running epi/tren and anavar. Need some feed back if you guys dont mind. Appreciate it..

Anavar at 50 mg a day...
T3 at .8 mcg or 80

Im really not feeling anythng from this stack... Anything I should alter.. Should I stop epi/tren and go with Anavar higher dosage????

Any feed back will help
Thanks again
How long have you been on these and are you running it with a Test base?

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
3 weeks epi/tren
2nd week on anavar..
Was running 4 andro but stopyped it..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anavar at 50 mg a day...
T3 at .8 mcg or 80

Im really not feeling anythng from this stack... Anything I should alter.. Should I
epi/tren and go with Anavar higher dosage????

Any feed back will help
Thanks again
I have heard that particular product is no Bueno.... There was 2 guys running this. They were both taking like 8 caps a day just to see results. Said it felt severely underdosed

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
How much anavar are you taking now? I would drop the PH and possibly up the anavar (depends on how much you are currently using). Also a little confused about the t3, 80mcg is an odd dosage, what kind of t3 are you using?

And you should add test for sure, not a good idea to run var without it, and even worse to use t3 without it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much anavar are you taking now? I would drop the PH and possibly up the anavar (depends on how much you are currently using). Also a little confused about the t3, 80mcg is an odd dosage, what kind of t3 are you using?

And you should add test for sure, not a good idea to run var without it, and even worse to use t3 without it
80mg is just .8 at 100mcg/mg

Var only is mild and can be run a long time with little to no sides

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I just thought it was odd because most people (myself included) use cytomel, which is 25mcg increments so 80 instead of 75 seemed wierd but maybe he is using RC.

I would still definitely recommend using test with var, mild as it is it will still shut you down. And test with T3 is a must unless you aren't concerned about losing muscle

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Actually the t3 is liquid based... So pullin with syringe and drinking it.... So stop the epi/tren and up the var... Add test and any test pills out there hate injecting....
Thanks for the feed back.....

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Besides the 4andro what would u recommend?? For gettn tes

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I mean it's hard to beat the real deal but if you don't want to pin i guess high dose 4-dhea/andro spread throughout the day is probably your best bet.

Also how much var are you taking? Have you seen any fat/weight loss from the T3 so far? I have never used liquid stuff, but it is very possible that your research t3 is under dosed, you should see some weight loss or at least see an increase in body temp or heart rate if you are taking >75mcg of legit t3.

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Im doing 50mg gnna up to 60 or 70mg..
Along with 4 andro at 550 mg per day...
Im stopping the epi/tren.... And going with var and 4 andro...
As for the T3 liquid body temp increases and sweat like a pig......

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Ok, your T3 is probably good to go then. Hopefully the 4 andro along with the var will be enough to keep the T3 eating your fat without eating your gains. You mught even consider adding another anabolic to preserve muscle, but I would wait and see how you are progressing, but you are right to drop a PH you know is bunk/way underdosed.

Also still curious how much var are you taking?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind my bad, I misunderstood the 1st line of your post, thought that was your T3 dose not your var dose. 70mg of UG "anavar" should be enough to preserve muscle and hopefully the 550 of 4 andro will keep you feeling normal and happy for your cycle. I can't imagine what the cramps and pumps might feel like on that though, Good luck with the cycle. I'm on T3 and test prop right now, and trying trying to stay keto. The T3 is working well but even with the test it flattens me out to an unbelievable degree. If this happens to you don't worry seems like it's normal, if I refeed with carbs and a lot of sodium I blow up and fill out very quickly.

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Thanks alot for your feed back... Good info
60 mg var and 550 4 andro... Right now might stop that t3 seems like im shrinking muscle wise...... uprightrows