Lookin to cut body fat without without losing my strength

Willy617

Awards
Hey guys I just recently posted my I'm new thread so this is my first actual thread.

I'm 22 and in the military and consider myself an athlete as well. I'm a reservist so I attend college. I don't get the physical training cardio like I used to when I was in training and I miss the low body fat I used to have.

I'm currently 5'9 178 pounds as of this morning and I'm roughly 12 percent body fat. I was 12.1 last time I got in the bod pod.

My last cycle was all Celtic lab products I did their tren product and a their Celtics mass and their hdrol mimick.

It worked very well for me. After 6 weeks I had gained 5 pounds which isn't a lot but my bod pod results showed a loss of 10 pounds of body fat. I went from 12.7% bf to 11.5 in 6 weeks. I received great strength gains and some decent size gains. Unfortunately I had to have a surgery last summer and lost most my progress I had made.

Now I'm back up to normal and am making gains but my aesthetics are not keeping up with my strength. I have a strong core but no abbs cause I carry my body fat on my stomach.

I'm wanting to cut my body fat down to 10 percent and be at a weight of 190 and still get stringer. While in all reality thus is almost magic to do I think I can do it because I have a very serious diet. I tske in 2g of protein per pound of weight and I try to tske in .75 grams of fat per pountd and try to stay right at 1 gram of carbs or less per pound. It helps me cut and keep making strength gains. I jist want to speed up the results. I have a comp I'd like to enter but if my aesthetics are not right I don't feel like going and embarrassing myself.... anyone got any advice for these dead set goals?