Cholesterol Cycling Concerns

Jpwithey

Awards
Ok. Started a dbol (40 mg ED) test e (500 mg/ wk) 10 week cycle. Using exemestane 12.5 EOD to combat aromatization issues.

In short, I take 400 mg liquid Coq10 (general heart), 2g Hawethorne Berries (blood pressure), 2.5 g Fish Oil (cholesterol), 1.2 g NAC (liver/digestive), 800 mg SaM-E (liver/digestive).

My question is can I supplement with anything else to advantageously affect cholesterol? Also, if I take 12.5 mg of exemestane EOD, will taking 7.5 mg of Nolvadex ED assist in negative cholesterol levels? Is this true that when taking nolva and exemestane concurrently, that better cholesterol levels become evident?

If you can help w/ anything, it would be appreciated. want to have a good foundation here. thanks.

warrior737

Awards
Fiber. Like psyllium husk or medimucil.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO if you take dbol you desire and/or anticipate the inherent aromatization. You are taking an oral that will be detrimental to lipids and then an AI that can also be detrimental to lipids.

Why not live with the aromatization over the the additional detriment of lipids by using an AI or not use orals.

Lipids bounce back very quickly if you eat proper fats.

Just opinion.

CJNator

Awards
GW-501516 is good can be run up to 12 weeks.

Jpwithey

Awards
thanks warrior and dunn for sending me in the right direction here. Decided not to run exemestane alongside. I have exemestane, caber and retro. If I begin having gyro symptoms would you use exemestane or move directly to using metro. Thanks.

CJNator

Awards
GW-501516 is good can be run up to 12 weeks.
Edit: Its good for raises good CL levels, also good addition to help with cardiovasular endurance. Look into it though, its is a PPAR agonist.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
see if you can find any cadence left in stock any were.. its hands down amazing.

Jpwithey

Awards
Decided to forego the GW-501516 for now. Checked some sources online that it didn't pass clinical trials as a result of aggravating cancer cells to increase at a faster rate. This is not to say that I'm not glad that I came across GW as an option, but for now bought the equivalent of cadence. It isn't sold anymore by nimbus nutrition but I checked out the ingredients which are capros and astareal and bought the products separate with the same 600 mg capros/ 6 mg astareal ingredients. It was pricey but want to support my health while on as much as I can help it. thanks again for all the help every1.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to forego the GW-501516 for now. Checked some sources online that it didn't pass clinical trials as a result of aggravating cancer cells to increase at a faster rate. This is not to say that I'm not glad that I came across GW as an option, but for now bought the equivalent of cadence. It isn't sold anymore by nimbus nutrition but I checked out the ingredients which are capros and astareal and bought the products separate with the same 600 mg capros/ 6 mg astareal ingredients. It was pricey but want to support my health while on as much as I can help it. thanks again for all the help every1.
I am happy to hear you have a discerning approach. At my age I have considered HGH for anti-aging purposes. Problem with it is that everything grows at an accelerated rate, including colo-rectal adenomas, which I am predisposed to. That would be anti-aging in the truest sense...

Kudos to you!

CJNator

Awards
Well there is a whole studies disproving that because they gave rats 40mgs for several months with is 200mgs for them since they are so small but its is all your choice, I've taken it and I'm on it now.

Jpwithey

Awards
Nator, I'll look into it more. I don't consider myself an aficionado by any stretch of my imagination, but thanks for the exposure. It's good to have options.

Last question and I'll hang it up. Don't mean to use a thread to inquire about a topic unspecific to the title but it's lingering...

For a first cycle of test enan 500 mg/ wk and 40 mg dbol for first 4 weeks, can i run the test for 12 weeks? I have another DP test enan vial, and would rather run for 12 weeks if prudent to do so.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Decided to forego the GW-501516 for now. Checked some sources online that it didn't pass clinical trials as a result of aggravating cancer cells to increase at a faster rate.
Yeah I have also searched the internet about cardanine's connections to cancer and of course it's everyone's own choise to use it or not but I personally wouldnt touch it.

CJNator

Awards
Nator, I'll look into it more. I don't consider myself an aficionado by any stretch of my imagination, but thanks for the exposure. It's good to have options.

Last question and I'll hang it up. Don't mean to use a thread to inquire about a topic unspecific to the title but it's lingering...

For a first cycle of test enan 500 mg/ wk and 40 mg dbol for first 4 weeks, can i run the test for 12 weeks? I have another DP test enan vial, and would rather run for 12 weeks if prudent to do so.
Maybe Dma378 can help with this one.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And don't discount the positive effects of regular cardiovascular exercise on cholesterol.