Tr3n Cut cycle Critique

maxmuscle23

Awards
I'm looking to run a cut and I'm thinking I want to run trenavar. I feel like it might be the best pro for actually burning fat. I want to take it with IML Epi Andro or Super Epi Andro, I don't think there is a difference, and T3. I'm going to run the cycle 6-8 weeks.

Tren: 60/60/90/90/90/90/120/120

Epi Andro: 0/0/0/50/50/100/100/100

Liquid T3 at 50-75mcg the whole time

On cycle: Inhibit p, fish oil, joint support, Hawthorne berry, milk thistle, liv52

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10 PES Erase 0/2/2/1/1 caps a day

Does this look good? Any recommendations? Main goal is losing weight, than gaining strength

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
lose fat or lose weight? lose weight just t3 and clen. you will shrink into a raisin.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I think he wants to retain some muscle too, hopefully
hopefully, in that case what is history, diet, stats. trenavar is my fav but not for first timer

maxmuscle23

Awards
I've ran cycles of Epi, halo, Msten, dmz. Currently I'm using Epi. Tren will be for a future cycle. Diet I will be eating around 600cals below maintenance. Stats I am 5'11 around 220

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully, in that case what is history, diet, stats. trenavar is my fav but not for first timer
Epi/tren was my first cycle. I agree it's not the best first time hormone but it's doable imo. Doses aren't too crazy either. I would increase the epiandro dose a lot or just use something like dermacrine as a base

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I've ran cycles of Epi, halo, Msten, dmz. Currently I'm using Epi. Tren will be for a future cycle. Diet I will be eating around 600cals below maintenance. Stats I am 5'11 around 220
rgr that man. well tvar is a beast of a compound and works well, which is where my love comes from lol. Anyhow if you havent ran it see how you are at 90mg before planning on 120. I like to stay around 90 with it when running other things along with it that arent IM, just to min the sides. If you are fine at 90 then bump up accordingly. I think it looks like a decent layout. I would keep an AI around as well, use if needed.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I also agree with upping the epiandro, or keep it at that and also run the dcrine. I always have dcrine as a base. Unless logging something specifically with purpose of no base.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a epi/tren cut with a msten kicker, and really got good once i threw some dermacrine in there.

It helped prevent dryness and lethargy. What exactly is in the epi andro?

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Since I've been away from the game for over 10 years...when I see "tren" on here, are people talking about Fina aka Trenbolone Acetate?

maxmuscle23

Awards
Tren as in Trenavar or Trendione. Converts to Trenbolone in the body

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Since I've been away from the game for over 10 years...when I see "tren" on here, are people talking about Fina aka Trenbolone Acetate?
Yea steve, this is a similar oral form of trenbolone, aka trenavar. similar structure, not as strong as the fina we are speaking of from the cart conversion/brew. this is an estra-dione that is 17b-HSD1 conversion to active tren.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op I wouldn't run t3 I don't feel trenavar converts enough to stave off muscle wasting I'd go with clen or albuterol.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Ah, is this methylated? Looks like it got swept up in the 2014 ban.

maxmuscle23

Awards
Op I wouldn't run t3 I don't feel trenavar converts enough to stave off muscle wasting I'd go with clen or albuterol.
Yeah but I guess I didn't post this with it but I'll also be running GW which should help metabolize fat more than muscle, at least that's what I got from it. And fat loss is number one on the list so if I can lose a ton of fat than I can do a recomp on my next cycle. This is a cut

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
trenavar will still not stop the muscle wasting.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I guess I didn't post this with it but I'll also be running GW which should help metabolize fat more than muscle, at least that's what I got from it. And fat loss is number one on the list so if I can lose a ton of fat than I can do a recomp on my next cycle. This is a cut
yea gw alone gw will not change what t3 does.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't run tren yet but have it waiting, I am under the impression that clomid is a better serm for it tho

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't run tren yet but have it waiting, I am under the impression that clomid is a better serm for it tho
Clomid is a better serm for restarting the hpta in any situation. Guys used to think that nolva interacted with tren negatively but that is just bro science. Tren will not stop the muscle wasting, true but it's better than running t3 with no anabolics. Tren works so good at burning body fat that I wouldn't use t3 at all but if the op really wants to torch fat and doesn't really care about muscle wasting I think he is set up good

Mister_T_

Awards
Clomid is a better serm for restarting the hpta in any situation. Guys used to think that nolva interacted with tren negatively but that is just bro science. Tren will not stop the muscle wasting, true but it's better than running t3 with no anabolics. Tren works so good at burning body fat that I wouldn't use t3 at all but if the op really wants to torch fat and doesn't really care about muscle wasting I think he is set up good
yates84 I am on the fence about whether I should stack dermacrine (like you mentioned above) with tren or instead use 4-DHEA ?? I feel like I have over researched it so much that now I'm just confused.

Thoughts?

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
yates84 I am on the fence about whether I should stack dermacrine (like you mentioned above) with tren or instead use 4-DHEA ?? I feel like I have over researched it so much that now I'm just confused.

Thoughts?
Either. If I were you I'd just buy more EpiAndro tho and run it 300mg+ (300-400mg for me does great keeping up libido, improves vascularity, and leaning me up). Would sit better with your goals IMO