Final cycle review!

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Hey guys, I've had a lot of help with this and feel pretty good about it. Just always interested in hearing the opinion of others. I'm running an 8 week cycle, 8 weeks of Osta-shred then bridging in OL DMZ for weeks 4-8. Just taking Osta-shred now, I'm on week 2. Once I add in the DMZ during week 4 I'll also be taking some letrone (just to be safe) and also dermacrine for a test base. I have blockade on cycle assist for liver protection, etc. I'm going to run DMZ at 1 pill a day for the first week, 2 a day for weeks 2/3 and possibly 3 a day for weeks 4/5 depending on how it treats me. PCT consists of OL Super PCT (I think that's what it's called). DAA Max, Lean Xtreme, Clomid (50/50/25/25) and then on the last week of the Clomid I plan on running another bottle of letrone just to be safe. May add something for cortisol control, but what do you guys think? Everything covered?

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
I take it the lack of advice means I'm on the right track or I'm so far off that nobody wants to help haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean extreme is cortisol control. Everything looks pretty good from my standpoint

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Oh awesome, I was under the impression it was something else. Kind of had a hunch it was that though. Thanks brotha!