Blackstone labs review thread 2.0

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because my review thread of bsl hormonal products was mysteriously removed password changed.

I purchased two bottles of halo elite, ran as high as 150mg, noticed nothing no sides, nada.

I normally run halo at 50mg ed

I used trenadione from them before low doses, it was legit stuff.

Others have reported bunk or weak sdmz an alpha one.

Please post reviews, positive or negative

This thread an purchase was done prior to my repping for ol uk or thinking about it

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Because my review thread of bsl hormonal products was mysteriously removed, I shall create another.

I purchased two bottles of halo elite, ran as high as 150mg, noticed nothing no sides, nada.

I normally run halo at 50mg ed

I used trenadione from them before low doses, it was legit stuff.

Others have reported bunk or weak sdmz an alpha one.

Please post reviews, positive or negative

This thread an purchase was done prior to my repping for ol uk or thinking about it
I was wondering what happened to that thread. With so many people mentioning a similar experience, I am not sure why it was removed.

D

deadlift655

Awards
Yep, I figured the same. I posted my negative responses regarding SDMZ 2.0 and Alpha 1. Old ones were good, new were crap.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Ran their SDMZ 2 twice about 2 years ago and it was great, currently sitting on 2 bottles of Alpha 1 max hoping they are of good quality.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
BlackStone is not a reliable company...i always see them on FB with new cars and here TONS of guys that talk about their bad experience with BL.I will not reccomend BL to anybody

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it is interesting indeed the only reason I can think is retailers who are sponsors here that sell bsl complaining.

Shouldn't of sold me bunk products.
It says you deleted it. So try again with your reasoning.

"Thread deleted by jbryand101b"

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established

Lol wot

Anyone get good results from the LGD elite?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
clown007

clown007

Awards
Lol wot

Anyone get good results from the LGD elite?
I'm on day 14 of BSL LGD Elite at 9mg and haven't seen any dramatic things yet (starting to get skeptical). Weight is up a pound or two but I am training hard, sleeping and being very diligent with my diet. So far my Ostar1ne run at 20mg was far more successful and noticeable. I am hoping that the LGD Elite will become a happy surprise as I'd like to see this product be legit. I still have another bottle of it.
We will see...
If you want I will be updating about my experience in my log.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's weird cause I didn't do it. Better change my password
It's been the same since 08

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we didn't and the db says it was you so either someone used your account or you did it by accident.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't say unless I dig through a very large DB.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
seems some issues with possible bunk/underdosed products in at least SDMZ2.0

was playing around with dosages with my final cycle as i had ultradrol elite, dmz from OL and sdmz2.0
pretty much was getting pronounced back pumps with ultradrol @ 3x7mg a day, even felt some with as little as 2x7mg a day, alleviated a bit with taurine
i dont get back pumps from dmz, so i can rule that out (from a previous run)

did a little test with sdmz2.0 only mid run, back pumps went away shortly, 2 caps daily, 3 caps had no back bumps, i even tried 4 caps for a short while
went back to ultradrol elite, then back pumps returned quickly
Is dmz2.0 known to give back pumps?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 14 of BSL LGD Elite at 9mg and haven't seen any dramatic things yet (starting to get skeptical). Weight is up a pound or two but I am training hard, sleeping and being very diligent with my diet. So far my Ostar1ne run at 20mg was far more successful and noticeable. I am hoping that the LGD Elite will become a happy surprise as I'd like to see this product be legit. I still have another bottle of it.
We will see...
If you want I will be updating about my experience in my log.
Have you used another LGD brand before?

clown007

clown007

Awards
No the BSL was my first. The OL Ostar1ne was great. At the time I was purchasing OL hadn't released their LGD so I went with BSL.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
No the BSL was my first. The OL Ostar1ne was great. At the time I was purchasing OL hadn't released their LGD so I went with BSL.
Ok. Maybe there's a chance you won't respond to OL Legend, let us know

clown007

clown007

Awards
Will do. Personally I am more inclined to think the BSL isn't dosed properly or isn't legit more than being a non-responder. I responded well to Ostar1ne from OL and if LeGenD works on the same receptors and in the same way, I think I should respond well the LeGenD.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Personally I am more inclined to think the BSL isn't dosed properly or isn't legit more than being a non-responder. I responded well to Ostar1ne from OL and if LeGenD works on the same receptors and in the same way, I think I should respond well the LeGenD.
Bro grab a bottle of our LeGenD.Blackstone is full of garbage right now.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Bro grab a bottle of our LeGenD.Blackstone is full of garbage right now.
Have four bottles on the way from NutriVerse as we speak. Ordered a few days ago when I decided the BSL seemed to be going nowhere. Hoping for a much more pronounced effect with the OL products. I have been more than happy with their stuff so far :)

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Have four bottles on the way from NutriVerse as we speak. Ordered a few days ago when I decided the BSL seemed to be going nowhere. Hoping for a much more pronounced effect with the OL products. I have been more than happy with their stuff so far :)
You will im sure we have the 3th party purity test on it ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439214389.423661.jpg

BSL customer service checking their bank account

(Not really, I'm joking)

But for real, they be like.....
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439214610.430830.jpg

S

Superman_777

Awards
Seeing as this product is a major seller amongst multiple supplement company websites, and then it is exposed as being junk (along with other products), we can now see a motive for a possibility for pushing for its removal. Being a popular and well known product, and when you have 'x' company selling this, and then when the legitimacy of the product is now brought attention, and that what these supp companies are selling is complete garbage (as well as a few other pro hormones being exposed) this now deems a threat to their sales on these items, but more importantly their business and reputation. Association then takes place. What I mean by this is that you simply put two and two together, when you see 'x' company pushing and selling a product that is complete junk, then people then automatically propose a normal and healthy inference that "well how do I know they aren't selling other useless products?" The problem is they do not know. Therefore, a lack of trust is established, and they will most likely shop elsewhere. This is now a threat to their continue inflow of new customers and returning customers, which then slices in to their revenue.

On a side note, I made a comment regarding that I was going to run some of the suspected sdmz 2 bottles weeks ago to try it out, but never got back in to update in the thread. Those bottles were no good. But, seeing as there was already a substantial amount of information (more than what we even needed) to prove that this product was no good, my recent run on these bottles should not make any difference in the choice of the consumers mind whether or not to avoid BSL.

S

Superman_777

Awards
To top that off, to my current knowledge BSL is now having legitimate customer reviews removed from websites they sell their product on. They reported it on one of my lengthy and completely civil-mannered informative reviews about the A1M on a big retail website. To sum things up, I spoke none other but truth and shed light on their practices and recent doings, which in-turn, they simply click the 'report abuse' button and get it removed, problem solved.

D

deadlift655

Awards
Seeing as this product is a major seller amongst multiple supplement company websites, and then it is exposed as being junk (along with other products), we can now see a motive for a possibility for pushing for its removal. Being a popular and well known product, and when you have 'x' company selling this, and then when the legitimacy of the product is now brought attention, and that what these supp companies are selling is complete garbage (as well as a few other pro hormones being exposed) this now deems a threat to their sales on these items, but more importantly their business and reputation. Association then takes place. What I mean by this is that you simply put two and two together, when you see 'x' company pushing and selling a product that is complete junk, then people then automatically propose a normal and healthy inference that "well how do I know they aren't selling other useless products?" The problem is they do not know. Therefore, a lack of trust is established, and they will most likely shop elsewhere. This is now a threat to their continue inflow of new customers and returning customers, which then slices in to their revenue.

On a side note, I made a comment regarding that I was going to run some of the suspected sdmz 2 bottles weeks ago to try it out, but never got back in to update in the thread. Those bottles were no good. But, seeing as there was already a substantial amount of information (more than what we even needed) to prove that this product was no good, my recent run on these bottles should not make any difference in the choice of the consumers mind whether or not to avoid BSL.
I agree. The site I purchased one of my alpha 1 max's from assumed no responsibility and told me to contact the manufacturer. I will no longer buy anything from them.

S

Superman_777

Awards
I agree. The site I purchased one of my alpha 1 max's from assumed no responsibility and told me to contact the manufacturer. I will no longer buy anything from them.
Both BSL and their affiliates who are working on selling their product are simply pointing fingers at each other. BSL has similar responses when you contact them, they point at the distributors or will say the infamous term 'knock offs' (which there is none and never will be for a multitude of reasons, it would be difficult to clone all aspects of the product where it looks 100% authentic down to the visible eye, and this process of doing so would take a while with trial and error, etc... even if it were to get pulled off, there would be immediate repercussions from BSL). With BSL and the distributors, its the he said / she said phenomenon. Both of them make money both ways, and both of them have more than just a clue of what is going on.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, they'll ride the cash flow wave for a while they built off releasing good products for a while.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone confirm their Sarm products are bunk? I'm on my 2nd day of their LGD elite.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Nice what kind of effects it's having on you? Sides?
I'm at 15 days of BSL LGD Elite and don't see anything noticeable yet. Hoping it kicks in if it is going to.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Nice what kind of effects it's having on you? Sides?
Strength is way up Muscles are definitely fuller and harder Headaches every so often Libido is definitely down everything works when you need it but it's not that same

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope it's good, I gained 6lbs from 6.6mg of osta without trying and was still gaining but started clomid an stopped the osta the other day

Btw, that was on top of doing a full body tabada routine 3 days/week consisting of 10min warm up an 30-40min of tabata

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Strength is way up Muscles are definitely fuller and harder Headaches every so often Libido is definitely down everything works when you need it but it's not that same
Awesome! Today is my off day, tomorrow I'm hitting shoulders we'll see if I can get increased strength on 3rd day of the cycle. Today I'm feeling like my heart is pounding a lot harder for no reason, I'm gonna check my blood pressure tomorrow.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 15 days of BSL LGD Elite and don't see anything noticeable yet. Hoping it kicks in if it is going to.
Chance you might be a non-responder to LGD in general?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the non responders to compounds designed to specifically bind to the androgen receptor that they must not have

clown007

clown007

Awards
I switched over to OLs LeGenD after 18 days on LGD-Elite. LGD Elite didn't seem to be doing anything and I didn't want to waste my time on a bunk product. I'm not saying it is but i wasn't going to wait and see either.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I switched over to OLs LeGenD after 18 days on LGD-Elite. LGD Elite didn't seem to be doing anything and I didn't want to waste my time on a bunk product. I'm not saying it is but i wasn't going to wait and see either.
Well hope you feel some differences.

I'm on my 5th of LGD Elite and I'm starting to feel some sides

clown007

clown007

Awards
Well hope you feel some differences.

I'm on my 5th of LGD Elite and I'm starting to feel some sides
Oh yeah? What are you experiencing?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah? What are you experiencing?
Libido is down, don't even feel like jerking off and haven't for the past 4 days. Starting to get lethargic and got this minor headache. I'm on 9mg a day.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Not completely sure if all the sides like the headache are from LGD but I'll wait a few more days.

Anyone experience headaches from LGD?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Not completely sure if all the sides like the headache are from LGD but I'll wait a few more days.

Anyone experience headaches from LGD?
I did for a few days early on I am actually finishing up this week with it

C

Chipgaines69

Awards
I just ran a cycle of lgd And it kicked in towards the end of the third week as well. The biggest thing I noticed was just recovery, I recovered at least a day quicker from all my workouts. And my muscles did look a bit fuller as well and strength went up maybe 10 lbs on all my main lifts while on a mild cut/recomp. I was just looking into getting a couple of those sdmz bottles which is a bummer, do you guys know of any other options that aren't getting faked as much? I've seen a lot ibe epistane bottles floating around

F

F0xx3r

Awards
Ran back to back cycles of a1m, with time off of course ... first cycle noticed sides, lethargic for a week or 2, thrn a week of back pumps... and this time, no sides at all... don't feel the strength or endurance I did last cycle either and I'm already half way through the bottle atleast... sucks.