Exotherm/Lipomorph/Ep1c Unleashed

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about this stack?

Exotherm/Lipomorph/Ep1c Unleashed-

Goals are to recomp. Lose a couple bf% (currently around 14%) and keep muscle- not expecting a big increase in muscle mass... have other supps for that. :)
From looking at each sup separately, it seems like this would be a solid stack. Just wanted to get the consensus from the experts.

I was thinking about 8-10 weeks.

Thanks,

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid, you will love epic unleashed

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have some Sustain that I am considering adding to the mix.
Might as well! Have you thought about using both oral and td epic? They stack great, oral for pwo and td for longer acting effects

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
This looks awesome. You should throw this in the supplement log section though a lot of people would be interested.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Great to see Lipo put in a stack like this! With proper training and caloric management, this could be very good.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Might as well! Have you thought about using both oral and td epic? They stack great, oral for pwo and td for longer acting effects
I Have thought about it. I am familiar with the effects of Lipo, Exo and Sustain so just want to add 1 new factor at a time. That way I will know how well the new addition works and can play with the supps from there.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
This looks awesome. You should throw this in the supplement log section though a lot of people would be interested.
I would but I suck at logs. I will definitely follow up on this thread with random updates but a detailed log isn't my thing.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good combination.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to updates my friend Scoons33

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to updates my friend Scoons33
I have been taking Exotherm and Lipomorph for 2 weeks and Sustain for 4 weeks. The Exo and Lipo are just starting to show the effects- leaning and tightening although, my joints have been feeling it for a while. Haven't noticed much from the SA but I am sure it is doing something. Adding the Ep1c should be the key piece for additional leaning and small gains. First day on Ep1c will be Monday before hitting the gym.