Looking for a Logging Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lats_Man

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm currently in an optimal position to log and would like to see if anyone would want to sponsor this with their product. Mods, if this in the wrong section or not allowed please move/remove it. I have just moved in to a single apartment and have a very relaxed schedule for the time being allowing me to be stringent on lifting and nutrition. Daily or EOD logging would be no problem and I could even include weekly or biweekly pictures to show progress. This could be not only a great opportunity for myself but also for a company to prove that their stuff works.

Currently sitting at 185lbs at 6'1" and have access to great training facilities. I also have access to genuine SERMs so that will not be an issue. I am looking for a complete cycle to log and can follow any nutrition plan if so desired. If no one is willing/wanting to take this on after a couple of weeks then I will go ahead and log an Epi/Furaza cycle I have been saving.

Any input would be appreciated and feel free to leave any comments or PM to get in touch about a cycle.

Thanks everyone, this place has provided a wealth of knowledge!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Log that epi furaza

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the company promotions forum bro

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
What a glorious thread. I have some fish oil would you mind logging it?

Please report any changes noticed

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, what an industrious gentleman

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a glorious thread. I have some fish oil would you mind logging it?

Please report any changes noticed
Psh I got more better stuff than that!

I'll hook you up with this white powder I scraped off my car battery. It's supposed to be 50x more potent than methyl trenbolone

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'll hook you up with this white powder I scraped off my car battery. It's supposed to be 50x more potent than methyl trenbolone
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438966818.685466.jpg

Pm if interested

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
damn is that td, or can we put in suspension in oil, battery powder?

Lats_Man

Awards
I'll check out that forum, if nothing better pops up how quickly do you think you could get that glorious battery enhancement shipped out?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Needs to be taken intravenously though.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Dang main line that dirt son!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Duly noted. If steroidal will consult with henry to making a super steroids part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.