New cycle advice! Lean bulk/cut

Willdawg

Awards
Looking for a more aesthetic look. Size is always good but I want definition. Looking for more size and definition.

Thinking test/tren/winstrol which I've done in the past with great results, but open to something different. What would you guys do? Exact cycle length etc.

Cycled 3 times, but last one was in 2012.

28 years old

6'3

235lbs

Arms 17.5

Chest 45.5

Waist 38

Thighs 26

Calves 16.5

Diet consists of 200g protein, 200g carbs, 100g or less fat....I'll change the macros to try to lose or gain, but that's the general idea. And Sometimes I'll switch over to KETO for a few months just to change things up.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Your a pretty big/heavy guy, whats your bf%? Go for a cut?
Ostarine 8-10 weeks @ 15-20mg?
Or maybe LGD?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a more aesthetic look. Size is always good but I want definition. Looking for more size and definition.

Thinking test/tren/winstrol which I've done in the past with great results, but open to something different. What would you guys do? Exact cycle length etc.

Cycled 3 times, but last one was in 2012.

28 years old

6'3

235lbs

Arms 17.5

Chest 45.5

Waist 38

Thighs 26

Calves 16.5

Diet consists of 200g protein, 200g carbs, 100g or less fat....I'll change the macros to try to lose or gain, but that's the general idea. And Sometimes I'll switch over to KETO for a few months just to change things up.
Pick a goal first. Lean Bulking and Cutting are 2 very different things. Tren is the one compound that will probably allow you to build muscle in a slight deficit. But it will also allow you to add lean mass in a slight surplus. But Tren loves carbs, give it 300 a day at least. I have no experience with Winny and have no interest in it, so I can't comment much.

Willdawg

Awards
Pick a goal first. Lean Bulking and Cutting are 2 very different things. Tren is the one compound that will probably allow you to build muscle in a slight deficit. But it will also allow you to add lean mass in a slight surplus. But Tren loves carbs, give it 300 a day at least. I have no experience with Winny and have no interest in it, so I can't comment much.
I'd have to go with the cut, I tend to be more of an endomorph.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to go with the cut, I tend to be more of an endomorph.
You say you've ran Tren before and had great results. What were your cycle goals at that time? Were they cuts?

Willdawg

Awards
You say you've ran Tren before and had great results. What were your cycle goals at that time? Were they cuts?
Cutting...I gained about 10lbs though, but I was lean enough at the time that it was clean and I was happy with the results.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love Tren!! I can't cut on it though like some can. It makes me ravenously hungry. So I feed it a ton and grow with zero fat gain. People say steroids aren't magic, you have to really have everything perfect for them to work, but Tren makes a good case for that magic compound.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you decide to go the LGD or ostarine route we have some great stacks at OL UK , everything's 3rd party lab tested for purity . I'm on day 39 of LGD myself and up 10 pounds while losing body fat .

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to go the LGD or ostarine route we have some great stacks at OL UK , everything's 3rd party lab tested for purity . I'm on day 39 of LGD myself and up 10 pounds while losing body fat .
Nice results on LGD! What's your dosing look like?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just bumped up to 10mgs !
Good deal man.

I'm looking forward to my run. How much over surplus have you running calorie wise?

LGD is pretty anabolic so I'm hoping I can get away with some heavy eating haha.

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Can someone fill me in on what LGD is and where I can get it??

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
LGD is a SARM. You can read about it in yates84 guide here :) anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270011
You can get it in different online stores, take a took in the forum sub category: supplements/supplement stores.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Good deal man.

I'm looking forward to my run. How much over surplus have you running calorie wise?

LGD is pretty anabolic so I'm hoping I can get away with some heavy eating haha.
I'm eating now 500 calories over maintenance I was originally only eating 300 over .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Check out Olympus UK we have LeGenD , you can use OLYMPUSUK30 for 30% off as well . All products are tested by 3rd parties for purity so it's good to go

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
Cut your Bodyfat in half. You can do it quickly and he transformation will be stunning. I am not referring to you but how can anyone let their and think that anyone would identify them as a bodybuilder? 12% of 200 lbs. is 24 lbs. of excess fat. But people need that to grow? Whatever. How can they even see what I let my Bodyfat go up for scale weight. Then I competed and as horrified at how much I really weighed in shape. Why don’t people just go all in with this sport? I think because it’s hard. Well, lots of others to choose from. You will look awesome. Good luck.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cut your Bodyfat in half. You can do it quickly and he transformation will be stunning. I am not referring to you but how can anyone let their and think that anyone would identify them as a bodybuilder? 12% of 200 lbs. is 24 lbs. of excess fat. But people need that to grow? Whatever. How can they even see what I let my Bodyfat go up for scale weight. Then I competed and as horrified at how much I really weighed in shape. Why don’t people just go all in with this sport? I think because it’s hard. Well, lots of others to choose from. You will look awesome. Good luck.
Brother, you're pulling these years old posts out of the cellar, and on to the top of the list. Look at the dates. :)