Best M-Sten clones?

P

physical

Awards
Anyone know of a solid reputable M-Sten clone? I been on Super DMZ 2.0 and Stenzine before but this time I am looking to do without the DMZ as I don't do a perfect diet to get the most out of it. So looking for something for pure strength. And since M-Sten is the best for strength just checking for a good company that people can vouch for.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
look up LGI bro they were a great company when that was a popular brand with a lot of clout and Olympus had a good clone I believe

P

physical

Awards
I will take a look. Seems like M Sten 10 by LGI seems cheap and reasonable. I was always under the impression M-Sten was for strength but doing more reading on M-Sten 10 people are saying it is a bulker.

What would you recommend for STRENGTH being #1?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I will take a look. Seems like M Sten 10 by LGI seems cheap and reasonable. I was always under the impression M-Sten was for strength but doing more reading on M-Sten 10 people are saying it is a bulker.

What would you recommend for STRENGTH being #1?
When you bulk you will gain strength. Msten would do just that.

P

physical

Awards
Not after a bulk. After pure strength gains. If I bulk/maintain/or lose I don't care. I am solely after something that will add weight to the bar.

How about Andro Quad by Primeval Labs?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Not after a bulk. After pure strength gains. If I bulk/maintain/or lose I don't care. I am solely after something that will add weight to the bar.

How about Andro Quad by Primeval Labs?
Msten will bulk you up with significant strength gains. If you're trying to avoid that, andro quad will work too. Lesser sides compared to Msten but you still need pct.

P

physical

Awards
Msten will bulk you up with significant strength gains. If you're trying to avoid that, andro quad will work too. Lesser sides compared to Msten but you still need pct.
Whats the best PH for strength?

P

physical

Awards

Well there are a bunch of PHs out and to many changing names to keep track. I suppose I will go with M-Sten again then.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Well there are a bunch of PHs out and to many changing names to keep track. I suppose I will go with M-Sten again then.
If you have source to msten then yes it's the best "PH" for strength next to dmz.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
go with msten if you can find it man, listen to goodvibes, dmz at a healthy dose is also a good option, but I still think msten is better for strength.