I am researchng Ostarine and found this video by marc l

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I am researchng Ostarine and found this video by marc lobliner. Search on youtube for "The Truth About Ostarine | SARMS For Gains" as I can't post links yet. Whats your thoughts on his views? My thoughts is that I need more research since I am kinda scared of trying Ostarine. I know whatever he said is not gospel......

Thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His videos are extremely annoying. I find that he just gets on my nerves. Sure he is a good guy and everything I just can't stand his videos.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
His videos make me want to throw the computer out the window. He needs a muzzle.
I like him and some of his videos, but I know what you mean. The excessive cussing and yelling gets to be a little much. Lol

Hastur

Awards
I am researchng Ostarine and found this video by marc lobliner. Search on youtube for "The Truth About Ostarine | SARMS For Gains" as I can't post links yet. Whats your thoughts on his views? My thoughts is that I need more research since I am kinda scared of trying Ostarine. I know whatever he said is not gospel......

Thanks
Well, he is a salesman. And he is selling his personality first and foremost. He's over the top. Saying things like what is being done with SARMS is giving the industry a blackeye... After all the prohormones, designer steroids, unregulated stimulants, that's laughable. That being said, he is affiliated with TigerFitness, so he is not giving an unbiased point of view. And though the video is about providing a 'truth' regarding Ostarine, it wasn't educational, it was fear-mongering. If he is all for adults making informed decisions then he should give information, not cherry pick talking points and frame things in a negative way. Everything said in his video was to dissuade people from using Ostarine, not to give a fair and balanced view of the facts that lets others make their own decision. If you are researching Ostarine, then keep researching. Read, a lot. There is a lot of good information out there. If what he said has scared you, then do what you feel is best. You have to make your own informed decision regarding such matters as what you ingest or supplement. Personally I have taken Ostarine on two separate cycles and noticed no ill effects, nor do I regret the decision. But I spent months reading DAILY before I ever made a decision.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Well, he is a salesman. And he is selling his personality first and foremost. He's over the top. Saying things like what is being done with SARMS is giving the industry a blackeye... After all the prohormones, designer steroids, unregulated stimulants, that's laughable. That being said, he is affiliated with TigerFitness, so he is not giving an unbiased point of view. And though the video is about providing a 'truth' regarding Ostarine, it wasn't educational, it was fear-mongering. If he is all for adults making informed decisions then he should give information, not cherry pick talking points and frame things in a negative way. Everything said in his video was to dissuade people from using Ostarine, not to give a fair and balanced view of the facts that lets others make their own decision. If you are researching Ostarine, then keep researching. Read, a lot. There is a lot of good information out there. If what he said has scared you, then do what you feel is best. You have to make your own informed decision regarding such matters as what you ingest or supplement. Personally I have taken Ostarine on two separate cycles and noticed no ill effects, nor do I regret the decision. But I spent months reading DAILY before I ever made a decision.
Thank you for your reply. Your reply made me think about his motives which at first I thought was b/c he was concerend. Now I understand he is a salesperson selling his own brand. If I didn't get your opinion, I would have been brainwashed.

I'll continue doing more research. My main conern is that I don't have access to non OTC PCT. I would like to start Ostarine when I get back from vacation in couple weeks.

My goal is to add lean muscles without increasing fat. I want to look as if I workout. I've been working out for about 4 months from a 10-15 year break due to person issues. Over the last 4 months, I think I've made excellent gains. I don't know what my exact PRs are b/c I don't have a spotter
Bench started at 95lbs and now I can do 185lbs twice (touching my chest & 5 times if I go about 3 inches above my chest.)
Deadlift started at 95lbs and not I can do 275lbs on smith machine and 265lb without smith machine. I think I can pull 300lbs, but afraid I might hurt my back.
I don't squat that much, but will start.

I don't track my diet. I eat clean and I been on cal deficit for last 3 months.
Starting weight 4 months ago = 160lbs
Dropped down to 148. Now hovering around 154.

Thanks

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your reply. Your reply made me think about his motives which at first I thought was b/c he was concerend. Now I understand he is a salesperson selling his own brand. If I didn't get your opinion, I would have been brainwashed.

I'll continue doing more research. My main conern is that I don't have access to non OTC PCT. I would like to start Ostarine when I get back from vacation in couple weeks.

My goal is to add lean muscles without increasing fat. I want to look as if I workout. I've been working out for about 4 months from a 10-15 year break due to person issues. Over the last 4 months, I think I've made excellent gains. I don't know what my exact PRs are b/c I don't have a spotter
Bench started at 95lbs and now I can do 185lbs twice (touching my chest & 5 times if I go about 3 inches above my chest.)
Deadlift started at 95lbs and not I can do 275lbs on smith machine and 265lb without smith machine. I think I can pull 300lbs, but afraid I might hurt my back.
I don't squat that much, but will start.

I don't track my diet. I eat clean and I been on cal deficit for last 3 months.
Starting weight 4 months ago = 160lbs
Dropped down to 148. Now hovering around 154.

Thanks
Don't touch anything hormonal for another couple of years.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Don't touch anything hormonal for another couple of years.
Interesting....thank you. I appreciate your comment more than you imagine. I am 75% sure I'll try it, but the reason for my 25% not trying it is because I am still making good gains and have not plateaued yet. I am getting stronger and I think I look as more muscular than some dudes at the gym that has been lifting for about a year.

Gosh, I think now I am 50% sure. I really enjoy this forum b/c I've learned so much and learned that I have so much more to learn and for the most part everybody is nice and very eager to help. I don't think I've seen anybody say "thats what the search button is for"

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Well, he is a salesman.... he is affiliated with TigerFitness, so he is not giving an unbiased point of view.
This is the main take-away. If people buy SARMS, they won't be buying the stuff he sells, like Bio-Grow, LOL.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issues with osta its wonderful at 6mg

Grab a bottle of it while you can.

Last edited:

Hastur

Awards
^^this
Make those natty gains while you still can
I agree, go hard and wait until you hit a plateau before you resort to taking anything.

This is the main take-away. If people buy SARMS, they won't be buying the stuff he sells, like Bio-Grow, LOL.
That's just how it is. Personally, I just want people to make the best decision for them. That's what makes us a community, we don't just support each other as we strive to achieve our goals, we educate each other and share.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using osta rx from iml, it is 6mg/cap, but only 90 caps, looking to order ostar1ne from Olympus as its a better value at 240caps 5mg/cap

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you notice at 5mg?
Well, it was researched using 3mg Ed so that's why I'm only using the minimum I can.

My weight had dropped from 186 down to 180while using bunk black stone labs halo elite at 150mg ed
But it's back to 186.

It's like running a low dose of 4andro-diol

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, it was researched using 3mg Ed so that's why I'm only using the minimum I can.

My weight had dropped from 186 down to 180while using bunk black stone labs halo elite at 150mg ed
But it's back to 186.

It's like running a low dose of 4andro-diol
Any sides at that dose?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys get sides from Osta?. I've never gotten any sides and have run it twice. Both times 12 weeks at 20mg a day.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Yes. Blood pressure increase in week 2, itchy nipples in week 3. That's from a 15mg dose. Worked great for cutting and preserving muscle mass though. Heals joints too.

Honestly, next time I'd use only 10mg for 6 weeks. If you don't want to build muscle, but just to cut some fat and preserve muscle, it should be enough.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
At your stage of training I wouldnt take anything. Eat right, train hard and you should be making gains every week. Give it a few years of this and then make a decision about what you want to put in your body. There is no short cut. Just my advice to you. Seen too many people over the years trying to rush things and screwing themselves up.

Hastur

Awards
You guys get sides from Osta?. I've never gotten any sides and have run it twice. Both times 12 weeks at 20mg a day.
Not a single side, and I ran it at 25mg for 8 weeks straight.

^

Yes. Blood pressure increase in week 2, itchy nipples in week 3. That's from a 15mg dose. Worked great for cutting and preserving muscle mass though. Heals joints too.

Honestly, next time I'd use only 10mg for 6 weeks. If you don't want to build muscle, but just to cut some fat and preserve muscle, it should be enough.
That doesn't sound like you got Ostarine, what brand did you purchase?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I got Ostarine, since I purchased OL Ostar1ne. And I'm not the only one to get those sides, other people got them too. It's all very individual. But as I said, there were some good effects there too, and I feel I got my money's worth. You can read my review here: anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/261918-ostar1ne.html. Preserving muscle mass, healing joints, good strength in a deficit, nice pump, that's all good. Some people say their libido suffered on Ostarine. Not mine. My libido was crazy on osta.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for your replies. I am now <5% yes because of the wonderful advice I've received from this thread and this forum and because my run of Ep1C Unleashed is exceeding my expectations (almost done with week#2).

Thank you guys:)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^

Yes. Blood pressure increase in week 2, itchy nipples in week 3. That's from a 15mg dose.
Worked great for cutting and preserving muscle mass though. Heals joints too.
I had these same sides last year when I ran Ostabol. Started @ 10mg, then went to 20mg. BP was about 20 points
higher, had itchy nipps. But unlike you, if effected my libido negatively and unfortunately i didn't get any benefit
for me joints. I've heard similar experiences with Ostabol.

Not a single side, and I ran it at 25mg for 8 weeks straight.

That doesn't sound like you got Ostarine, what brand did you purchase?
I got Ostarine, since I purchased OL Ostar1ne. And I'm not the only one to get those sides, other people got them too. It's all very individual. But as I said, there were some good effects there too, and I feel I got my money's worth. You can read my review here: anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/261918-ostar1ne.html. Preserving muscle mass, healing joints, good strength in a deficit, nice pump, that's all good. Some people say their libido suffered on Ostarine. Not mine. My libido was crazy on osta.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

My blood pressure went from ~120 to 138. I mean, that's significant. I'm not saying it will happen to everyone, but it's better to preload some supplements to combat this.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine is usually 115-120 and went to about 135-140, Bottom is usually about 70-75 and went to 85-90

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
never had sides from OL osta either, given...may be a little bigger dude at 230-240lbs and dosing at 15mg for 10-12wk. but who knows it really seems to be individual occurrence with regards to sides.

Hastur

Awards
Thank you all for your replies. I am now <5% yes because of the wonderful advice I've received from this thread and this forum and because my run of Ep1C Unleashed is exceeding my expectations (almost done with week#2).

Thank you guys:)
That's awesome, man! Congrats! :)

I had these same sides last year when I ran Ostabol. Started @ 10mg, then went to 20mg. BP was about 20 points
higher, had itchy nipps. But unlike you, if effected my libido negatively and unfortunately i didn't get any benefit
for me joints. I've heard similar experiences with Ostabol.
^

My blood pressure went from ~120 to 138. I mean, that's significant. I'm not saying it will happen to everyone, but it's better to preload some supplements to combat this.
Mine is usually 115-120 and went to about 135-140, Bottom is usually about 70-75 and went to 85-90
never had sides from OL osta either, given...may be a little bigger dude at 230-240lbs and dosing at 15mg for 10-12wk. but who knows it really seems to be individual occurrence with regards to sides.
This goes to show you how highly individual effects and side effects are, I'm sorry to hear that Ostarine gave you guys such issues. Obviously what works well for one person won't necessarily for another. Like IronAddiction here, I had no side effects whatsoever. But with what you guys are describing, it reinforces the recommendation that an AI should be on hand no matter what type of cycle you are running. As for the BP, some are just prone to it, I'm on RAD-140/Halodrol/Furazadrol and my BP is 114/71. For others, it would be through the roof. And the only support I'm taking is TUDCA, no BP support at all. Learn your body well, listen to it, and take every precaution! Get an AI, Cycle Support, and if you notice side effects, taper the dosage is necessary.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This goes to show you how highly individual effects and side effects are, I'm sorry to hear that Ostarine gave you guys such issues. Obviously what works well for one person won't necessarily for another. Like IronAddiction here, I had no side effects whatsoever. But with what you guys are describing, it reinforces the recommendation that an AI should be on hand no matter what type of cycle you are running. As for the BP, some are just prone to it, I'm on RAD-140/Halodrol/Furazadrol and my BP is 114/71. For others, it would be through the roof. And the only support I'm taking is TUDCA, no BP support at all. Learn your body well, listen to it, and take every precaution! Get an AI, Cycle Support, and if you notice side effects, taper the dosage is necessary.
That was my 1st experience with Ostarine and it wasn't from OL. It was from Celtic Labs. Im going to give Ostar1ne
a shot to see how they compare, and to see if i get the same effects. Ive already preloaded Hawthorne for a week now
and will have cycle assist & tudca as well, plus i have my AI too.

Hastur

Awards
That was my 1st experience with Ostarine and it wasn't from OL. It was from Celtic Labs. Im going to give Ostar1ne
a shot to see how they compare, and to see if i get the same effects. Ive already preloaded Hawthorne for a week now
I hope to hear that your next run with Ostarine is more pleasant than the last! It sounds like you have a good handle on it, bro. I can't think of any aspect you're neglecting. What kind of AI are we talking about?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try Cel Cycle Assist for support. It has hawthorne plus celery seed for bp and a bunk of other support supplements all in one.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving %DV
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B) 500 mg 5,000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 150 mg **
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 2,500%
Policosanol 20 mg **
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg 100%
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try Cel Cycle Assist for support. It has hawthorne plus celery seed for bp and a bunk of other support supplements all in one.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving %DV
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B) 500 mg 5,000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 150 mg **
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 2,500%
Policosanol 20 mg **
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg 100%
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established
Ive got some of order for my next cycle :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well SARMS are actually starting to give the industry a blackeye. Before with PHs and DS people knew they were steroid precusors and such so the average joe knew the risks. Now with sarms being made by supplement companies they average consumer doesn't know the risks and considers them safe. Most Sarms like Ostraine are patented by Pharma companies so no legit manufacturer would dare make them for a company(for fear of getting sued). I think in the future you will see lawsuits filed by Pharma companies and then the FDA and FTC taking actions against the companies selling them...and the penalties the FTC issues will ruin companies unlike the FDAs

Now don't get me wrong ive used a few and like Ostrarine very much- felt great on it and had no sides while on it. Unfortunately when I finished and had bloodwork my test levels were 54 :(

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
ostarine is supressive, of course your test levels were tanked...... no one said they wouldn't be

Hastur

Awards
Well SARMS are actually starting to give the industry a blackeye. Before with PHs and DS people knew they were steroid precusors and such so the average joe knew the risks. Now with sarms being made by supplement companies they average consumer doesn't know the risks and considers them safe. Most Sarms like Ostraine are patented by Pharma companies so no legit manufacturer would dare make them for a company(for fear of getting sued). I think in the future you will see lawsuits filed by Pharma companies and then the FDA and FTC taking actions against the companies selling them...and the penalties the FTC issues will ruin companies unlike the FDAs

Now don't get me wrong ive used a few and like Ostrarine very much- felt great on it and had no sides while on it. Unfortunately when I finished and had bloodwork my test levels were 54 :(
The average joe didn't know what they were getting into with the PH/DS era of the supplement industry. That is false. Many people took things without understanding them and hurt themselves. Superdrol was a big offender. Like with most things in life, its up to the individual to educate themselves on the risks of everything they choose to do. This includes the jobs they work, the vehicles they drive, the foods they eat. Everything can be considered a risk to some degree, the variables are innumerable. I'm sorry you seem surprised that you Test levels were so low, Ostarine is known to be suppressive, as are all SARMS, it is not something that is hidden or esoteric knowledge by any means. A proper PCT is recommended. What the future holds has yet to be seen. As for individual safety, that is as it would imply, up to the individual. Seek information, educate yourself, take precautions, listen to your body, and make decisions that you are comfortable with. No one can take responsibility for the actions of someone else.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
The average joe didn't know what they were getting into with the PH/DS era of the supplement industry. That is false. Many people took things without understanding them and hurt themselves. Superdrol was a big offender. Like with most things in life, its up to the individual to educate themselves on the risks of everything they choose to do. This includes the jobs they work, the vehicles they drive, the foods they eat. Everything can be considered a risk to some degree, the variables are innumerable. I'm sorry you seem surprised that you Test levels were so low, Ostarine is known to be suppressive, as are all SARMS, it is not something that is hidden or esoteric knowledge by any means. A proper PCT is recommended. What the future holds has yet to be seen. As for individual safety, that is as it would imply, up to the individual. Seek information, educate yourself, take precautions, listen to your body, and make decisions that you are comfortable with. No one can take responsibility for the actions of someone else.
Remember when superdrol was on the shelves at GNC trololol

Hastur

Awards
Remember when superdrol was on the shelves at GNC trololol
How many people do you think walked into GNC and realized they had one of the strongest steroids to ever exist sitting there, and that it was highly liver toxic requiring not only liver support but a proper PCT? lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I believe there are still a ton of people that still think Ostarine isn't supressive at all and want to run it in PCT. MW1 knows this and I think he posted that he was shut down in effort to possibly show these people that think it won't shut you down that it will.

mw1 has been around a while. Trust me when I say he knows whats up.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More people are even more clueless with SARMS and don't realize they are taking un-approved, not thoroughly tested, experimental drugs. They just think its a "supplement" because it's being sold by a supplement company. They clearly think SARMS are somehow safer than traditional PH/DS products which I don't think they are. I base this reasoning by all the posts about SARMS on this very forum. As for Ostarine there at least 3 or 4 threads each week asking about running it in PCT. There was even a company selling a "PCT" targeted product with Ostarine in it!.

Hastur

Awards
No I believe there are still a ton of people that still think Ostarine isn't supressive at all and want to run it in PCT. MW1 knows this and I think he posted that he was shut down in effort to possibly show these people that think it won't shut you down that it will.

mw1 has been around a while. Trust me when I say he knows whats up.
Well, that is misinformation. Studies show that it is suppressive, people claiming otherwise do so without proof. It still comes down to educating yourself and making an informed decision. I never said he hadn't been around for a while, nor that he doesn't know what is up. I respect his point and his views, yours as well. This is a community of sharing, we share information to try and help. I don't claim to have all the answers, and I hope that everyone chooses to search in depth before making any decisions, never make a decision based off a single person or claim.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for Ostarine there at least 3 or 4 threads each week asking about running it in PCT. There was even a company selling a "PCT" targeted product with Ostarine in it!.
I like to use osta in pct, and have had no problem recovering and using it in pct after long injectable cycles.

should everyone do this? probably not. I have my pct protocol down for what works best for me after years of trial an error.

the only new addition to my pct protocol is adding low dosed osta. I used osta rx from iml at 1 cap, which is about 6mg give or take.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
More people are even more clueless with SARMS and don't realize they are taking un-approved, not thoroughly tested, experimental drugs. They just think its a "supplement" because it's being sold by a supplement company. They clearly think SARMS are somehow safer than traditional PH/DS products which I don't think they are. I base this reasoning by all the posts about SARMS on this very forum. As for Ostarine there at least 3 or 4 threads each week asking about running it in PCT. There was even a company selling a "PCT" targeted product with Ostarine in it!.
Agreed, some supp companies bank off of people not educating themselves and go off the hype they hear from those people as well. If people would take the time to understand the chems they want to experiment with this would be far less possible. I agree mw1 comments, I definitely don't think he is in the wrong at all. I am just saying no one on here that is knowledgeable is telling people that ostarine does not need a pct or is not supressive.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, its suppressive at only 3mg. So any an all sides from disrupting hormonal homeostasis should be expected

Hastur

Awards
I like to use osta in pct, and have had no problem recovering and using it in pct after long injectable cycles.

should everyone do this? probably not. I have my pct protocol down for what works best for me after years of trial an error.

the only new addition to my pct protocol is adding low dosed osta. I used osta rx from iml at 1 cap, which is about 6mg give or take.
And this just goes to show you how highly individual everything is. What works for one person might not for another. But you have to educate yourself, make an informed decision, and go from there.

Agreed, some supp companies bank off of people not educating themselves and go off the hype they hear from those people as well. If people would take the time to understand the chems they want to experiment with this would be far less possible. I agree mw1 comments, I definitely don't think he is in the wrong at all. I am just saying no one on here that is knowledgeable is telling people that ostarine does not need a pct or is not supressive.
You will never see me claim that Ostarine isn't suppressive or capable of shutdown, nor advocating that anyone should skip PCT. In fact, I recommend that no matter the cycle everyone have an AI on hand in case of emergency. Too many claims of estrogenic side effects that were unforeseen...

Yea, its suppressive at only 3mg. So any an all sides from disrupting hormonal homeostasis should be expected
Exactly. This is common knowledge.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These two things seem to contradict each other. In the first quote you are saying you use it in PCT. In the second one you are saying it's suppressive at only 3mg. The second quote has been proven to be true, which makes it hard to understand your reasoning in the first quote.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These two things seem to contradict each other. In the first quote you are saying you use it in PCT. In the second one you are saying it's suppressive at only 3mg. The second quote has been proven to be true, which makes it hard to understand your reasoning in the first quote.

If your going to quote something an claim it's hard to understand in an attempt to call me out, you should post the rest of the quote, as it should help you to understand what's being said.
(If you weren't, an truly wanted to understand, you would of pm' me like I did for you out of respect)
Lh production slows, this leads to testicle desensization. They don't respond to the effects of lh.

You run ai's, hcg, serms in pct In an attempt to jump start lh production an get the testicles sensitive to the effects of lh once again so testosterone can be produced.

The suppression of sarm at low dosages is minimal.
I have my pct protocol. It works great. Adding a sarm at a low dose during my pct makes me feel like normal. While continuing my serm, ai, test booster, I run a sarm for a few weeks then cease while continuing with the regular pct protocol.

I thought I made it perfectly clear what do probably isn't something others should do and that I have what works great for my pct prior to adding a sarm set.

So what's to not understand? Hcg is suppressive to htpa function but dr mike scally has numerous success stories of using it in high dosages as part of his pct plan. The benefits out weigh the risk.

Hastur

Awards
If your going to quote something an claim it's hard to understand in an attempt to call me out, you should post the rest of the quote, as it should help you to understand what's being said.
(If you weren't, an truly wanted to understand, you would of pm' me like I did for you out of respect)
Lh production slows, this leads to testicle desensization. They don't respond to the effects of lh.

You run ai's, hcg, serms in pct In an attempt to jump start lh production an get the testicles sensitive to the effects of lh once again so testosterone can be produced.

The suppression of sarm at low dosages is minimal.
I have my pct protocol. It works great. Adding a sarm at a low dose during my pct makes me feel like normal. While continuing my serm, ai, test booster, I run a sarm for a few weeks then cease while continuing with the regular pct protocol.

I thought I made it perfectly clear what do probably isn't something others should do and that I have what works great for my pct prior to adding a sarm set.

So what's to not understand? Hcg is suppressive to htpa function but dr mike scally has numerous success stories of using it in high dosages as part of his pct plan. The benefits out weigh the risk.
Nothing about that seems difficult to understand to me. In fact, I think that may be one of the best explanations for why someone would potentially use SARMS in their PCT. Obviously you've educated yourself, have an in depth understanding of the mechanisms at work, know your own body well, and feel comfortable in your decisions. Excellent post.