Clenbuterol experience and more infos??

nerdx

Awards
Greetings to all!

Im planing to use 2 weeks clen and i want to use safety, what can i expect from clen after 2 weeks?
is there any risk to damage my heart, i heard you may get heart attack while on clen?

and what supplement should i use and not while using clenbuterol?

Thanks and i apologize for my bad English!

Hastur

Awards
Well Clenbuterol isn't an Anabolic substance, so this is the wrong sub-forum. It's typically grouped with weight loss, and you'll find more information in the sub-forum designated for the discussion of that topic. However, I will say that having researched Clenbuterol in the past I wouldn't use it due to the effects on the heart. I do believe it has been tied to myocardial necrosis, and is something that should be researched in depth before using.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Greetings to all!

Im planing to use 2 weeks clen and i want to use safety, what can i expect from clen after 2 weeks?
is there any risk to damage my heart, i heard you may get heart attack while on clen?

Bro honestly clen sides dont worth the risk. I heard horrible stories about clenbuterol and also a lot of people report that is not that effective for fat loss purposes. I suggest you to stick with OL UK EnduraShred( Ostarine+GW) as an alternative to clen ;)

Hastur

Awards
Bro honestly clen sides dont worth the risk. I heard horrible stories about clenbuterol and also a lot of people report that is not that effective for fat loss purposes. I suggest you to stick with OL UK EnduraShred( Ostarine+GW) as an alternative to clen ;)
Agreed. And if you absolutely have to have a stimulant, I'd reach for ECA or Albuterol before I'd touch Clenbuterol. And you can stack ECA and Albuterol with Ostarine, GW, MK-677, all sorts of compounds that enhance cutting.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks of anything isn't gonna do much these compounds aren't magic. Does clen work yeah its proven real world time again my competitors and models everyday. Does it work in 2 weeks no!

Hastur

Awards
2 weeks of anything isn't gonna do much these compounds aren't magic. Does clen work yeah its proven real world time again my competitors and models everyday. Does it work in 2 weeks no!
Truth. You have to nail diet and exercise first and foremost, and both are long-term lifestyle changes. I wouldn't expect anything to produce significant results in just 14 days. But again, if you nail diet and exercise, then adding things like ECA or Albuterol can make a difference. Over a period of time though.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Greetings to all!

you can use keto with clen and not have to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and it stays effective. as for what to avoid, i would avoid stimulants like ECA stack, ephedrine, excessive coffee or energy drinks IMO

Gains2NV

Awards
I ran clen for 2 weeks once. Didn't cut really anymore weight but did feel like I looked visually a bit leaner. I monitored bp only climbed a bit and sides were not bad. I tapered up to 140 ironlabresearch product. Only real side I had was normal shakes. But like above posters said the cons don't really out way the pros.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen have some nasty side effects, after reading up on it , I was like no way I won't touch that.... serious heart issues no thanks.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clen have some nasty side effects, after reading up on it , I was like no way I won't touch that.... serious heart issues no thanks.
Too much bb.com fear mongering for you my friend.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too much bb.com fear mongering for you my friend.
lmao nah man, I'd rather use a ph over that shiat, plus the more I think about it if u wanna lose weight n use something like clen t3 etc , it won't do much unless u change ur life style and r think diet, I rather run sarm or ph shiat I'd rather run aas ( which is too much work) than messing with clen.
I was thinking about but I was like nope clicked x.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lmao nah man, I'd rather use a ph over that shiat, plus the more I think about it if u wanna lose weight n use something like clen t3 etc , it won't do much unless u change ur life style and r think diet, I rather run sarm or ph shiat I'd rather run aas ( which is too much work) than messing with clen.
I was thinking about but I was like nope clicked x.
Haha fair enough man, nothing wrong with sticking to your protein powder and mutli ;).
Anyways if you are relying on T3 and Clen to diet you are doing it wrong from the get go, these drugs should be used in late comp prep or towards the end of a stagnating cut to get you to where you wanna be.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha fair enough man, nothing wrong with sticking to your protein powder and mutli ;).
Anyways if you are relying on T3 and Clen to diet you are doing it wrong from the get go, these drugs should be used in late comp prep or towards the end of a stagnating cut to get you to where you wanna be.
Haha yup protien only tho multi is meh.

Gains2NV

Awards
End of the day most drugs you put in your body will hurt you if you abuse them. When using clen prohormones or aas you just got to accept that some damage is most likely gonna happen depending on your goals.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of the day most drugs you put in your body will hurt you if you abuse them. When using clen prohormones or aas you just got to accept that some damage is most likely gonna happen depending on your goals.
True but it all depends if u want to have maximum damage or minimum.

Gains2NV

Awards
Understood but tons of people have used clen for years and still do to this day. Sides make it seem like if you use it prepare for artery damage. I mean we know using prohormones each cycle comes liver stress and shutdown of natural hormones but that don't stop people either.

I think the biggest thing is realize for average Joe should minimize using products with higher dangerous sides. Learn to cut and grow with natural compounds. Leave the advanced products to the advanced users those that there physique is a job or their moneymaker and those willing to accept the damage.

If you looking for clen as a shortcut don't. Really nothing helps a cut better than diet. Until you get into injectables or oral anabolics

Gains2NV

Awards
Understood but tons of people have used clen for years and still do to this day. Sides make it seem like if you use it prepare for artery damage. I mean we know using prohormones each cycle comes liver stress and shutdown of natural hormones but that don't stop people either.

I think the biggest thing is realize for average Joe should minimize using products with higher dangerous sides. Learn to cut and grow with natural compounds. Leave the advanced products to the advanced users those that there physique is a job or their moneymaker and those willing to accept the damage.

If you looking for clen as a shortcut don't. Really nothing helps a cut better than diet. Until you get into injectables or oral anabolics

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

agree about 98% of what u said, I still think clen is not worth it, n yes it's all about diet n workout.
anyways we all agree so far.

tog511

tog511

Awards
I've used clen and t3 together before and had no real issues. I mean I wouldn't eat clen like candy but if you take taurine and potassium it shouldn't be too big of a deal to try it. I'm not saying you have to but its easier imo to obtain than ephedrine but if you can get it I would lean more towards ephedrine for your first go. But as mentioned above the chemicals make not the man if you feel like you've worked your hardest natty and want a boost after a long plateau then go for it but don't rush into it.