Test e vs dmz

Notadyel2

Awards
How would the gains of a 6 week 30mg or so cycle of dymethazine compare to a 12 week cycle of test e with a dbol kickstart?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They aren't even in the same league the dbol gains will match the dmz and the extra 6 weeks will allow your body to solidify the gains that much easier

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
How would the gains of a 6 week 30mg or so cycle of dymethazine compare to a 12 week cycle of test e with a dbol kickstart?
well the fact alone that an oral only cycle is crappy and shuts you down and leaves you without the test levels your body needs for many functions should be enough reason to avoid oral ony cycles and stick to test or test + something cycles. atleast it will replace what you are losing. and yes the teste ycle would be better in gains also. but my concern is more healthy than just gains but you win on both sides. i rec teste at 400-600mg ew for 12 to 16 weeks with an AI during cycle and a PCT for 4-5 weeks of cloming 50mg ed AND tamox 20mg ed

Notadyel2

Awards
well the fact alone that an oral only cycle is crappy and shuts you down and leaves you without the test levels your body needs for many functions should be enough reason to avoid oral ony cycles and stick to test or test + something cycles. atleast it will replace what you are losing. and yes the teste ycle would be better in gains also. but my concern is more healthy than just gains but you win on both sides. i rec teste at 400-600mg ew for 12 to 16 weeks with an AI during cycle and a PCT for 4-5 weeks of cloming 50mg ed AND tamox 20mg ed
I was just comparing the two. Doesn't test shut down your natural production too? A lot of the rhetoric against oral only cycles seems to be biased against them.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just comparing the two. Doesn't test shut down your natural production too? A lot of the rhetoric against oral only cycles seems to be biased against them.
There is bias against oral only cycles because their harder on your body they are shorter making it harder to keep the gains the shut you down just as hard and alot if the gains aren't lbm. Test shuts your down your natural production but you replacing it with injectable test. An oral cycle shuts you down with no test replacement leading to lethargy feeling bad etc

bplay915

bplay915

Awards
Trust. Use test along with your dmz. But comparatively dmz is stronger and you will see more instant results