Rpn Havoc

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
After receiving some havoc from pred, I noticed the back of the bottle said "Manufactured exclusively for Predator Nutrition." I was wondering why this is on the bottle, and if the product is still legit?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm may have to contact someone from the company I'm not sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Predator is one of if not the largest distributors in Europe. Predator did this with frenzy. It's legit. They even say right on their sight it's exclusively predator now.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
It's like 25 bucks for shipping.. Highway Robbery I'll say

LiftBigC

Awards
Cool. I'll be buying my next cycle within the next few days. Trying to decide between epistane or halodrol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't they stop making Havoc years ago?.
I had thought so too...Primaforce had licensed Havoc for a batch or two. Then RPN Havoc came back...I'm guessing someone bought the rights.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Didn't they stop making Havoc years ago?.
I won't pretend to know dsade's business but I do remember when he sold RPN and something regarding Havoc. I found

ANABOLICMINDS /forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/158259-rpn-product-line.html#post2523815

I can't even post links within this site

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's so special about havoc anyways, isn't epistane is epistane as long as source is legit ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's so special about havoc anyways, isn't epistane is epistane as long as source is legit ?
Yes. Havoc was just known for being legit. People could trust they were getting epistane when they purchased it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Believe it was sold to lock out until the ban and maybe they sold it to the uk supplier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3