Looks like research sites will be gone next....

Status
Not open for further replies.
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I got word that like 25 rcs got hit with cease orders

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get them cracking down on this with the way things are going. It's still a fine line of gov control and individual autonomy-not sure how I feel about it tbh. However, it's blatantly obvious the research sites are not for research. Unless it's research on growing our physiques.

Methylated88

Awards
They are simply pushing the users of these items into the open arms of overseas suppliers. And since peptides are grey area, getting into trouble for it will be virtually no existent.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Soooo no more serms?

CJNator

Awards
Soon everything will be underground and RCs will be illegal along side AASs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm glad I only use pharma SERMs and AIs now..

Methylated88

Awards
Indias economy is about to get even bigger.. lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
way to go govt, im sure this was extremely important to help the nation as a whole. lol

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So is there any otc pct that is actually comparable to nolva or clomid?

CJNator

Awards
It's not like RCs are really legal now. Just looks like "they" are just catching on now though.
That's true, well I'd give it a while before anything actually happens but I'm not surprised the FDA is trying to regulate more **** like it actually helps lol.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Informative read, but I don't think the research chem sites are going anywhere just yet. This approach seems much more likely to take down one at a time, and there are plenty of companies out there. The RC sites reminds me more of illegal steroid sellers who operate knowing the risk, whereas the PH ban affected legitimate businesses operating more like supplement companies

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well approx 20 rc sites have shut down in the last month or so....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I stock up in legit while i can ?
I would from what I understand the feds have been shooting out their warning letters and most rc outlets are choosing to walk then risk prison

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would from what I understand the feds have been shooting out their warning letters and most rc outlets are choosing to walk then risk prison
Absolutely bull chit it's like they are attacking every angle of Bodybuilding. I truly cant stand this anymore. .. watch ill move to England then they'll ban it all lol

Methylated88

Awards
I blame the castration of men in this country. This is just one more step by the 235th wave of feminism to kill off manliness. Effeminate skinny boys are glorified while the "headstrong" man is condemned. Disgusting.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I blame the castration of men in this country. This is just one more step by the 235th wave of feminism to kill off manliness. Effeminate skinny boys are glorified while the "headstrong" man is condemned. Disgusting.
Very true , i grew up in the 80,s seeing my sons grow up now its hard to let them hang out with the clones of society. Were viewed as unacceptable because we don't conform to the standards of the neighborhood. Ever watch the stepford wives haha that's coming to reality soon.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Well approx 20 rc sites have shut down in the last month or so....
Hmm, guess I missed that. The ones I order from have kept going...for now at least. The only one I heard about was RUI, but they just came back today

Methylated88

Awards
Ive lost almost all faith in my government lately. Now, with the safer things banned, kids will turn to using deadly things like insulin. Just one example but there are more out there. Bodybuilding is a hobby. And guys are going to continue in that hobby any way they can. With the best "gear" OR whatever else they can find to get better than average results. No offence to natty guys.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
There's not a lot in that statement except that some allegations have been made and the guy is indicted. I guess that would put many off.

Obviously the website is taken down but it probably depends on how much descriptor they put in the products eg if you are saying "This product will pack on slabs of muscle in weeks of use" then chances are they can prove you're trying to sell it for human consumption.

I'm not sure what "misbranded drugs" means either.

It's clearly a grey area but I think the less you put on there the better. It also seems to be directed mostly at the IGF stuff, not ancillaries which are basically legit FDA approved drugs being sold for non-prescription use.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Soon everything will be underground and RCs will be illegal along side AASs.

More and more UGLs will become private especially the decent ones. It's not far from becoming about who you know almost like it used to be.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually surprised it's taken this long for them to crack down on research chems

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true , i grew up in the 80,s seeing my sons grow up now its hard to let them hang out with the clones of society. Were viewed as unacceptable because we don't conform to the standards of the neighborhood. Ever watch the stepford wives haha that's coming to reality soon.
You grew up in the 80's?. I thought you were a younger guy Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.