Ostarine cycle what u think.

Gains2NV

Awards
Plan on ordering this week still unsure due to mixed reviews. But overall give me your opinion on the cycle. This would be my first real cycle of anything .

Weeks 1-8 OL ostarine 15/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Weeks 1-8 OL eliminate 2 caps ed increse if needed
Weeks 7-10 OL super pct 10 caps ed
Weeks 7-10 cemproduct tamox 20/20/10/10

Not looking for crazy results just extra kick to finish cut. Diet is good calories and macros tracked all clean .

Any advise or opinions is appreciated. I will make a log when I start.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan on ordering this week still unsure due to mixed reviews. But overall give me your opinion on the cycle. This would be my first real cycle of anything .

Weeks 1-6 OL ostarine 15mg ed
Weeks 1-6 OL eliminate 3 caps ed

Not looking for crazy results just extra kick to finish cut. Diet is good calories and macros tracked all clean .

I suggest doing 15/20/20/20/20/20/20/20. You could start at 10 if you wanted and taper up higher if you tolerate it well. You have a SERM PCT which is great, so you would get the most bang for your buck with 8 weeks. Also use a cycle support IMO.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about running El1minate that high all way through. I would say maybe start it on week 2 with 25mg through week 4. Then 2 caps w 3-6. Dont want to crush your estro levels too much.
Maybe yates84 could help out on this area :)

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about running El1minate that high all way through. I would say maybe start it on week 2 with 25mg through week 4. Then 2 caps w 3-6. Dont want to crush your estro levels too much.
Agree on this. Not wrong to have a ai available but you doesn't necessairly have to use, and definately not at full dose.
I can strongly recommend using a small amount of Dermacrine during the cycle though, I really like that Osta/Derma combo for the sense of energy and well-being. 1-3 pumps is enough for this. Start off with 1 pump and increase if needed during the weeks.
And for Osta dosing, I think around 20 mg is quite good, never felt I need to go higher.

Good luck!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Weeks 1-6 OL ostarine 15mg ed
Weeks 1-6 OL eliminate 3 caps ed

This cycle looks solid. As Jebrook said, you could stretch your cycle out a little longer since you have a serm pct. I personally don't like to plan cycle length, I like to listen to what my body wants. See how you feel at the end of week 6 and you can always keep going. Eliminate dose can be dropped down a little. Start at 2 caps of eliminate and see how that goes. Eliminate won't crash your estrogen but it can make your joints pretty uncomfortable in higher doses

Gains2NV

Awards
Edited original post to reflect suggestions. Ill look more into the dermacrine just trying to keep it as simple an least amount of products as possible. Hell cause I add much more might as well just shoot test instead lol. Pretty excited to start.

And to volvo my plan was already to grab from nutriverse thanks

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
El1minate is just arimistane, which is actually pretty weak for controlling estrogen. It's a great addition for an ostarine cycle, where you more than likely won't have severe estrogen issues, and is a good safety net to keep things in check just in case. It's even better for cortisol control than it is for estrogen. It's a weak enough AI that you really don't have to worry about crushing estrogen too low with it. This is nowhere near a pharma AI where you have to be concerned with that. 50mg/day is probably enough, but I wouldn't worry at all about the full 75mg dose. In fact, I would even pick up some exemestane to have on hand too, because in the unlikely case of an estrogen emergency, arimistane won't be enough.

For my own osta cycle, I'm even running the new Ar1micare Pro formula at full dose, which has 50mg arimistane AND 100mg of abieta, and I'm still not concerned with crushing estrogen too low.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
El1minate is just arimistane, which is actually pretty weak for controlling estrogen. It's a great addition for an ostarine cycle, where you more than likely won't have severe estrogen issues, and is a good safety net to keep things in check just in case. It's even better for cortisol control than it is for estrogen. It's a weak enough AI that you really don't have to worry about crushing estrogen too low with it. This is nowhere near a pharma AI where you have to be concerned with that. 50mg/day is probably enough, but I wouldn't worry at all about the full 75mg dose. In fact, I would even pick up some exemestane to have on hand too, because in the unlikely case of an estrogen emergency, arimistane won't be enough.

For my own osta cycle, I'm even running the new Ar1micare Pro formula at full dose, which has 50mg arimistane AND 100mg of abieta, and I'm still not concerned with crushing estrogen too low.
Okey cool! Yeah I'm actually on you on this one. I've been using arimistane during my osta cycle at 25-50mg for keeping estro in check. I have no experience of dosages higher than 50 but it's good to know that it's no risk of crushing estro on it even on higher dose.
On stronger supps if gyno occurs, it's nice to have some letro or exem on hand just in case.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Exactly. There is another OL rep on here that ran eliminate at 100mg and the only side effect he had was his joints started getting sore around week 9. 50 to 100mg of eliminate is fine on osta but definitely have exemestane on hand because armistane will not be sufficient for any high estrogen sides

Gains2NV

Awards
See this is where i starting to weight the cost vs benefit. Its almost same price to just run a test e cycle. I mean if I am gonna buy the exemestane just for emergency why not ditch the eliminate and just run a low dose of the exemestane?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you thought about getting bloodwork done? Just curious, as I plan to every Osta (or any other SARM) cycle from now on :)

Gains2NV

Awards
I honestly didn't plan on it. Still unsure about it the cycle don't really wanna spend 200 bucks when the more I read more people talk about it not doing much or suppression more than it worked great

Gains2NV

Awards
You sir are the man. Guess you talked me into it gonna order up tomorrow.

Gains2NV

Awards
All products ordered today. Will post a cycle log when i start .

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you just spam every thread in-relation to SARMS? Seriously I thought mods would notice this.
Just sharing a great deal, hope I haven't offended you...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
See this is where i starting to weight the cost vs benefit. Its almost same price to just run a test e cycle. I mean if I am gonna buy the exemestane just for emergency why not ditch the eliminate and just run a low dose of the exemestane?
i would just do a 12k teste cycle with an AI during and PCT of tamox and/or clomid. simple and effective

Gains2NV

Awards
i would just do a 12k teste cycle with an AI during and PCT of tamox and/or clomid. simple and effective
This Is probably what I'll do in future. Just wanted to cut a few more lbs and save first real cycle for a good clean bulk