Opinions and advice on potential second PH cycle

Gam230

Awards
XIn January I did my first PH cycle which was halo elite from blackstone labs. I took 4 caps a day and I went up from 181-183 at the beginning to 193-195lbs at the end. Had great strength gains also. My stats now are 6'0 feet tall and 196-198lbs. For my second cycle I wanted to stack super Dmz 2.0 (blackstone) and 4-andro (iron mag labs). I want to start off with Dmz then begin 4andro at the end of the second week of Dmz.

Week 1-4
2 caps Sumer Dmz (split at different times of the day)

Week 2-6
4 caps of 4andro (two twice a day)

Pct
Week 1-5
Clomiphene 75-50-50-25-25
Nolva 40-40-20-20(only four weeks)

What kind of AI should I use for my pct, and should I use it during or after I finish the clomiphene?
Is both clomiphene and nolva overkill?
Should I use any type of estrogen blocker during the cycle?
Is running a six week ph cycle too long?
I'm looking to make some serious gains off this, at least 20lbs. Feedback would be appreciated. Also btw I'll be 22 in November.

LiftBigC

Awards
Good luck with DMZ from black stone labs. There's been reports of people getting bunk prohormone from them.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good luck with DMZ from black stone labs. There's been reports of people getting bunk prohormone from them.
Yeah they sure did pump out alot of fakes . Theres still a truck full somewhere thats legit .

LiftBigC

Awards
I would like to get my hands on some legit DMZ but don't want to pay for it if it's just sugar pills.

Gam230

Awards
Lookks good hows your diet?
I try to eat mostly clean but i definitely eat some "junk" foods everyday. I'm an iifym guy, but my main goal isn't to get lean on this cycle I just want to add as much mass as possible. I'll be in taking 4000+ calories a day. At least 200g+ protein, 450g+ carbs and around 130g+fat. Will try to increase as the cycle goes on.

Gam230

Awards
Choose Nolva OR Clomid, not both.

What's your reasoning behind this? Would it be a waste of money to use both? Or would there be some type of negative side effects from using both?

Gam230

Awards

Would I be better off getting super Dmz 3.0 from iron mag labs? Is their Dmz known to be more legit? Cause I was gonna order the 4-andro off iron mag labs website and I was gonna buy the blackstone Dmz 2.0 from a supp store 15 mins away from me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron mag labs is legit

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
What's your reasoning behind this? Would it be a waste of money to use both? Or would there be some type of negative side effects from using both?
Well, you can stack both as PCT if you want. IMO a bit overkill but maybe someone else can advice on this, as I havent ran dmz myself.
Nolva is a stronger antiestrogen. Some get less sides on Nolva also. Just a matter of personal preference.

Gam230

Awards
Well, you can stack both as PCT if you want. IMO a bit overkill but maybe someone else can advice on this, as I havent ran dmz myself.
Nolva is a stronger antiestrogen. Some get less sides on Nolva also. Just a matter of personal preference.
I used clomid 50-50-25-25 for my pct after halo elite, and didn't experience any sides except weak libido but that went back to normal after pct ended. I wanted to use nolva this time because I've read that's better at preventing gyno, and I feel i will be very gyno prone coming off of this cycle. I don't mind spending the extra cash to use both clomid and nolva.

Gam230

Awards
Iron mag labs is legit
Cool, so I'll probably just buy the iron mag labs Dmz online. Dmz 3.0 and 4-andro won't be too intense of a stack? Also, what kind of cycle support/estrogen blockers would you recommend to take during cycle?

hide83

Awards
I used clomid 50-50-25-25 for my pct after halo elite, and didn't experience any sides except weak libido but that went back to normal after pct ended. I wanted to use nolva this time because I've read that's better at preventing gyno, and I feel i will be very gyno prone coming off of this cycle. I don't mind spending the extra cash to use both clomid and nolva.
You can definitely use both. I did in this last October that I just finished since I was on a highly suppressive cycle (trest and tren). Using both Nolva and clomid has been the standard for AAS cycles for years.

Gam230

Awards
So anyone gonna give me an answer on what AI I should run, and if I should run it post pct or during oct? And the dose of AI and how long to run it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So anyone gonna give me an answer on what AI I should run, and if I should run it post pct or during oct? And the dose of AI and how long to run it.
I recommend using pes erase and reducext.