Upcoming cycle plan TRESTOLONE ACETATE

Methylated88

Awards
Need some help. I am wanting to start a new cycle within the next 6 weeks or so. So I am slowly accumulating "resources".
I would like to do some sort of cut before doing a very lean bulk of trestolone acetate for 9 weeks.
25/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Ill start the first week at 25mg daily and then move to 50mg daily for the rest of the cycle.
Got plenty of exemestane, prami and nolva for estro sides, prolactin, and pct.

That part I dont need help with unless you have advice to give. Im really stuck with doing my cut BEFORE the bulk. Not sure what to use. Im definitely gonna use an oral or td. But idk what to pick. Id probly run it a full month at a good calorie deficit.

Any ideas? Im scatterbrained at the moment.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The one thing i never tried trest . Support looks good . Why the low dose ?

Methylated88

Awards
Because its injectable rather than transdermal or oral. Ive read 50 is the sweet spot for injectable

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think that 50 per day is a low dose....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IM Trest is the best, and yes 50mg per day is not a low dose.
Your plan looks good.

Methylated88

Awards
Im probably going to use my last bottle of lgd for the cut. 10mg a day for 30 days. Then on to the trest.
The last time I used lgd, it was for a recomp and boy did it lean me out.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im probably going to use my last bottle of lgd for the cut. 10mg a day for 30 days. Then on to the trest.
Tell me about this leaning out i here LGD is great ...

Methylated88

Awards
Well, I ran it for a full month at 20mg at recomp calories. I lost 3% bodyfat from 17% to 14%. It kept me strong and really hard. Of course I was shut down pretty good afterward but it was worth it. My weight stayed exactly the same the whole time.
Im sure the cardio almost every night helped. Although it was pretty light. Walking and steady excercise bike speed.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IM trest, with a high-dosed AI, will be amazing for recomping as well. Good luck!
I love the hardness, size and strength gains from it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Great luck to you man !! Post progress if u can

Methylated88

Awards
Anyone have any more thoughts on cutting before the trest?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trest is really good for recomping, that's what I'd do imo. You don't really want carbs too high anyhow cos of bloat

Methylated88

Awards
Trest is really good for recomping, that's what I'd do imo. You don't really want carbs too high anyhow cos of bloat
Well id like to get some lean mass from the trest solo run. Id keep carbs at around 200 a day, maybe 150. Ill start at 200 then reduce as needed. As for calories, im going to keep it about 2-300 surplus.
My real focus for the moment is the cut BEFORE the trest. Lgd is awesome for cuts and since ive never cut, im wondering how low I should be in calorie deficit.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had bloat like crazy when I kept my carbs at their usual high levels on workout days. Dropped them significantly and that solved the issue fairly well.

Methylated88

Awards
Can you guys give any numbers for the carbs you were running and or dropped to? Just want to see if there is any correlation.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
awesome! ill be following this

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you guys give any numbers for the carbs you were running and or dropped to? Just want to see if there is any correlation.
I usually would take in 400 to 500 grams a day on workout days. It wasn't until I got below 250 that the bloat really subsided.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same. I'm having less than 200g carbs everyday. Sometimes none. I'm considering carb cycling for next 4 weeks while I finish my run.

Methylated88

Awards
I usually would take in 400 to 500 grams a day on workout days. It wasn't until I got below 250 that the bloat really subsided.
Hmm. I usually keep mine at 450-500 on w.o. days. I may start at 350 and adjust accordingly.

Methylated88

Awards
Same. I'm having less than 200g carbs everyday. Sometimes none. I'm considering carb cycling for next 4 weeks while I finish my run.
Are you gaining with such low carb intake? What does your protein and fat look like?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in the minority but trest was side effects in a bottle for me.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you gaining with such low carb intake? What does your protein and fat look like?
Gaining while leaning out. Aiming for this breakdown most days, but it's been a bit up n down.
300g P / 250g F / 100g C

I'm 6'2 240# ~18%bf

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys use DAA ??
No, I'm on TRT, so I don't use anything like that.

Also, fwiw - I haven't needed any prolactin control, haven't been taking any - and libido is crazy high. 3x a day high.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone's different though, so it would be safe to have some prami on hand.
If worried about shutdown, HCG will be far better than DAA.

OTG85

OTG85

Awards
Very powerful stuff

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The decanoate ester is one I wouldn't touch if you're not on TRT or anything like that. It'll take ages to get out of your system, making PCT a bitch. I've seen people who never fully recovered from the deca version, which makes sense. This stuff was made specifically to shut you down as hard as possible.

Methylated88

Awards
The decanoate ester is one I wouldn't touch if you're not on TRT or anything like that. It'll take ages to get out of your system, making PCT a bitch. I've seen people who never fully recovered from the deca version, which makes sense. This stuff was made specifically to shut you down as hard as possible.
Even with trt I wouldnt. I like my ability to have children. And so, keep triptorelin on hand for a quick comeback. Always works within a week. Crazy stuff.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Triptorelin and extra hMG on hand for good measure :D Definitely going to be my plan if I ever choose to have kids.