Beginner cycle?

dogo

dogo

Awards
I'm 40 yrs. Old and am going to a cycle for the first time. Any ideas? I know diet is important. I work out 3 to 5 times a week depending on work. Is sustanon good for a first timer. Any ideas , advise, knowledge would help. My body type is average good muscle tone but got some belly fat.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
1) Get bloodwork done to make sure there's no major health issues and go get a baseline.

2) For your first cycle, do test E 250mg a week for 12-16 weeks. If, 4-5 weeks in your liking it and don't have sides, bump it up to 500mg EW (but not more, the first time around)

3) For supports, I'd recommend the following for a basic cycle:
A nitrate product
DHA/EPA fish oil
Antaeus Talos
Antaeus Ultra CoQ10
Antaeus Achilles (based on your age, in case you have any joint problems; you don't want that ruining you cycle)
Exemstane (12.5mg EOD is a good starting point, stick with this from day one and at least 2 weeks after your done with PCT, then taper off)
HCG (500mcg every week). This is optional.

Clomid 25mg ED for 6 weeks as a PCT.

4) Around week 10 of your cycle, when you've been on the same dose of exemstane and test for at least 4 weeks, get bloodwork done again. This will tell you how the cycle is affecting your health, and give you an idea of your hormone levels

5) 6 weeks after your done with PCT, get bloodwork again. Now you'll have a complete picture of your health and hormone levels before, during and after a cycle. While other cycles will be different, you'll be able to gauge much better.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think he covered everything. The only thing I'd change would to start out at 500mg of Test a week. There's no reason to shut down your natural test production only to make it to barely higher than natural levels.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I think he covered everything. The only thing I'd change would to start out at 500mg of Test a week. There's no reason to shut down your natural test production only to make it to barely higher than natural levels.
Barely higher? 250mg will have you at at least 1000+. Now I do realize that everyone's 'natural' level is different, and that for various reasons the same dose (let's say 150mg) will have one guy way out of range and another not even at the high end. That said, the OP is 40, so I'm going to hazard to guess that his test levels aren't exactly great to start with. I'm very certain OP will feel a huge difference from 250mg.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm new to this as well. What are the benefits of test e over test cyp?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test e is a longer Ester so it lasts longer in your system but takes longer to kick in

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Something not a lot of people really understand is that test is just that- test. There's really not much of a difference between test E and test cyp, they're both long esters and have half lives of like 8-10 days. However, test prop acts fast in your blood and you're gonna want injections of that like every day instead of once or twice a week. But even though test cyp/E only "require" weekly dosing, it's a good idea to pin twice a week to keep your levels stable.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I believe test e and test c are pretty similar, no big differences, 5 vs 6 days half life. Test p for example have half life of 1.5 days. Rule of thumb is longer HL=less pain when injected.

Someone correct me if Im wrong :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Barely higher? 250mg will have you at at least 1000+. Now I do realize that everyone's 'natural' level is different, and that for various reasons the same dose (let's say 150mg) will have one guy way out of range and another not even at the high end. That said, the OP is 40, so I'm going to hazard to guess that his test levels aren't exactly great to start with. I'm very certain OP will feel a huge difference from 250mg.
He will feel better I'm sure, but significant increase in muscle growth? Most likely not. Especially if it is going to be from a UGL, chances are it will be slightly under dosed. There is no real way to tell unless you get blood work. But, If I was going to shut myself down for a cycle, I would not waste four weeks at only 250mg. To each their own though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
He will feel better I'm sure, but significant increase in muscle growth? Most likely not. Especially if it is going to be from a UGL, chances are it will be slightly under dosed. There is no real way to tell unless you get blood work. But, If I was going to shut myself down for a cycle, I would not waste four weeks at only 250mg. To each their own though.
Would you run at 750 a week ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
At some point I'm sure? But there is a reason every recommends 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks as the most basic cycle and not 250mg a week.
Def agreed. 750 on test prop was my fave test eth just makes me wanna eat the couch and throw my TV out the window.

dogo

dogo

Awards
Should I run test w/ deca for first time or just test?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fellas!
Hold on...not so fast! Test is not test.

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active testosterone per 100mg.

Testosterone Base: 100mg/0 ester
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg/17mg ester
Testosterone Propionate : 80mg/20mg ester
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg/18mg ester
Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg/30mg ester
Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg/31mg ester
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg/34mg ester
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg/38mg ester
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg/39mg ester

Both enanthate and cypionate are long ester and there is a miniscule difference between testosterone E and C.

An example of data above in practical application:
500mg of test prop yields 400mg active testosterone
500mg of test enanthate yields 350mg active testosterone
500mg of test cypionate yields 345mg active testosterone

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dogo

IMHO just run the testosterone without all those ancillaries @500mg/w 12-16 weeks.

IF you experience issues with excessive amortization then consider an AI.

I would make sure you are healthy including Lipids, CBC, CMP, PSA, and BP

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hold on...not so fast! Test is not test.

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active testosterone per 100mg.

Testosterone Base: 100mg/0 ester
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg/17mg ester
Testosterone Propionate : 80mg/20mg ester
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg/18mg ester
Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg/30mg ester
Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg/31mg ester
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg/34mg ester
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg/38mg ester
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg/39mg ester

Both enanthate and cypionate are long ester and there is a miniscule difference between testosterone E and C.

An example of data above in practical application:
500mg of test prop yields 400mg active testosterone
500mg of test enanthate yields 350mg active testosterone
500mg of test cypionate yields 345mg active testosterone
Are these numbers standard? Do they apply to all kind of vials? And if so, should someone consider this?

Meaning, if I want to run say 100mg test e a week, should I use 1 vial of 100mg or 1 and a half because 100mg yield 70mg test e plus 35mg test e equals 105mg of active teste e?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, the guy I'm buying from just gave me a free bottle of oral winstrol. Very hesitant to take it due to the harshness of it. Or, is this something that could be used safely with the addition of Tudca?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe test e and test c are pretty similar, no big differences, 5 vs 6 days half life. Test p for example have half life of 1.5 days. Rule of thumb is longer HL=less pain when injected.

Someone correct me if Im wrong :)
Not really pip usually comes from concentration type of oil and type of solvents used ba bb eo and the percentages

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, the guy I'm buying from just gave me a free bottle of oral winstrol. Very hesitant to take it due to the harshness of it. Or, is this something that could be used safely with the addition of Tudca?
You will be fine if you just follow the same guidelines as any other oral steroid. You can use TUDCA if you like though, it should be plenty.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm 40 yrs. Old and am going to a cycle for the first time. Any ideas? I know diet is important. I work out 3 to 5 times a week depending on work. Is sustanon good for a first timer. Any ideas , advise, knowledge would help. My body type is average good muscle tone but got some belly fat.
i would rec test or cyp for 12 to 14 weeks with an AI and PCT ready, pct of clomid and tamox IMO

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
As a beginner: Nothing wrong with Test E 250mg E5D for 10-12 weeks. Will put you on about 350mg/week.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
500mg winny tabs???, that would destroy you bro highest I've ever seen is 50mg 100mg a day is considered a high dose
Lol, I went back and edited the post. Haha. 50.... Just 50. Just ordered a bottle of Tudca.