AI neccesary for super dmz 2 and 4andro cycle

clev216

Awards
would an AI be completely necessary for a a 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0 and andro the giant(4 andro). Ive had my cycle set up for a couple months but keep pushing it off because I cant find an AI. I have cycle support for during cycle and daa and nolva for pct. if I don't use an AI could I just take a low dose of nolva throughout the cycle. I understand it is not an AI and doesn't eliminate estrogen levels but atleast it would protect from gyno right?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would an AI be completely necessary for a a 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0 and andro the giant(4 andro). Ive had my cycle set up for a couple months but keep pushing it off because I cant find an AI. I have cycle support for during cycle and daa and nolva for pct. if I don't use an AI could I just take a low dose of nolva throughout the cycle. I understand it is not an AI and doesn't eliminate estrogen levels but atleast it would protect from gyno right?
It is always advise able to have an AI on hand for any cycle because you just don't know how the body will react. That being said, DMZ 2 is low risk for aromatization, however adding 4 andro does increase aromatization. I would say you need one. If you want OTC that's strong enough and easily available then look into BLR Letrone.
Here's a few links. It would work nicely with this cycle IMO.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270129-letrone-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/267350-beta-testing-blrs.html?highlight=Beta

clev216

Awards
So running nolva at like 10 mg a day wouldn't be ok instead?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So running nolva at like 10 mg a day wouldn't be ok instead?
Look at it this way. An AI is used on cycle to prevent gyno from being able to form. A SERM can be used to treat gyno symptoms. A SERM will not prevent excess estrogen from forming. It simply blocks the places where it can exert it's effects on your body. The AI actually binds itself to the enzyme which changes the test into estrogen. Thus using a SERM on cycle may help with estrogen symptoms, but it will not allow the chemicals you are putting in to gain work as well. So, that 4 andro you're taking as a test base to fight lethargy will end up being of less benefit by using a SERM rather than an AI. IMO, the roughly 35-40 bucks for an AI is definitely worth it. Why cut corners and risk permanent side effects. My take on this could be wrong but it's how I understand these mechanisms. AI is for prevention and SERM is to cure. yates84 or Dma378 do either if you care chime in on this?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a pretty good explanation Jebrook. A SERM would prevent gyno, but not reduce the estrogen itself. Still leaving you susceptible to high estrogen side effects (bloat, loss of libido, emotional side effects, etc.). An AI helps keep excess estrogen in check and maintain proper hormonal balance. Gyno is not the only concern when it comes to elevated estrogen.

I'm not a fan of over-using an AI as many tend to do, you have to find the right dose that works for you and your balance. But to answer the question, Yes I totally recommend getting one.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommend an AI. Even for those compounds that don't aromatise, you never know what might happen so it's always wise to have some on hand. That being said, if you want pharm grade AI, do some search on other forums about international sources. If you want rc grade AI, then you can try the forum sponsors site. If you want otc, then letrone.