Black Poop on OstaShred

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
What's up guys? I've been in ostashred since Monday. Wednesday morning I woke up extremely nauseous, throwing up a lot and what not. After a power nap for about half of the day I woke up feeling fine and I've felt completely fine the rest of the week. However yesterday and today I've noticed that my poop is pretty black. I've looked elsewhere and the only thing I can find is internal bleeding, despite feeling fine is this something I should worry about? Or is there another reason for this?

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
I should note I consumed a bottle of Pepto throughout the day Wednesday and finished it off yesterday morning as I read that could also cause this?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How many times have you noticed that it was darker or black? if its just a one or two time thing take another day or so and see if its better.

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Just last night and then again today so it most certainly could just be the Pepto. I have a tendency to freak myself out over nothing but I'd rather be safe than sorry

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude if it is dark black for more than a day you need to get into a dr. Trust me it's not something to take a,wait and see approach if it's nothing no harm in checking if it's something that black stool can be an indicator of you be very glad you jumped early

piledbodies

Awards
It's the Pepto it happens to me almost every time I take it. Don't worry about it and take it easy on the Pepto that stuff is not that great for ya

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Ahh mixed reviews. I personally think it was just the Pepto too. 3-4 servings will probably stick with me an cause that for a day or two. If it isn't gone by the weekend I'll be at the doctors Monday!

piledbodies

Awards
It'll be better by Monday guaranteed. usually makes my poop dark for 2-3 days after using it for a day or so. If not then get to the Dr but I wouldn't be worrying about it at this point, no sir

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh mixed reviews. I personally think it was just the Pepto too. 3-4 servings will probably stick with me an cause that for a day or two. If it isn't gone by the weekend I'll be at the doctors Monday!
If it is the pepto it won't last. And I don't want to freak you out I think your plan is good if it goes to Saturday I'd be on phone Sunday making appt. I just want you to be safe my wife is a licensed nurse and has worked with the head of gi for a very large california medical foundation so she's seen how quick things can spiral

I don't want to go into too much detail but you can pm me I had that same issue but hadn't taken pepto

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be more concerned with the nausea and throwing up. I've sure noticed a lot of negative threads related to "Ostashred" in the past few months. I'd stop the Ostashred.

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
I'd be more concerned with the nausea and throwing up. I've sure noticed a lot of negative threads related to "Ostashred" in the past few months. I'd stop the Ostashred.
I was worried about that a lot at first but the fact that it lasted only a few hours and then went away and I've been fine for the past 2 days while on it has made me think it was just a bug or something I caught. I haven't had any problems with it since.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Pepto will turn your poop black, and your tongue black sometimes.

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Pepto will turn your poop black, and your tongue black sometimes.
Yea I wish I had researched that before I got myself all worked up over nothing lol. Thanks a lot for all of the advice though guys!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pepto = black poop

Nothing to be alarmed over... strange tho hey?

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Very strange. You learn something new everyday

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I went fishing once and the buddy told me my tongue was black. I thought he was screwing with me and when we got back I looked and sure enough it was black. Googled it and it's very common.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Yea it was the pepto. Always does it to me. They put charcoal in it to absorb all the nasty toxins and then u poop it out black. Just like sometime poison control or the hospitol will give people capsules of straight charcoal. Nothin to worry about unless its still the same after a day or 2

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
What's up guys? I've been in ostashred since Monday. Wednesday morning I woke up extremely nauseous, throwing up a lot and what not. After a power nap for about half of the day I woke up feeling fine and I've felt completely fine the rest of the week. However yesterday and today I've noticed that my poop is pretty black. I've looked elsewhere and the only thing I can find is internal bleeding, despite feeling fine is this something I should worry about? Or is there another reason for this?
I've had that happen too from Pepto. It's lasted no more than 2 days for me and then back to other colors other than black.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Agree here. Heard a few bad things about Ostashred too.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
In case no one has mentioned it already, it's definitely the pepto.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And that makes me think, what is actually in those ostashred caps!!

drummy

Awards
As everyone has said it's definatelt the pepto. Happens to me everytine. As soon as I read your post my first question was 'did he take pepto?'

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, slightly off topic but I took a dump once and it was black so I googled it and one of those sites came up with 50-odd things that could possibly be wrong, eight of which were cancer and one of which was ricin poisoning. That's why you don't google stuff like that.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hey tbone can you direct me to the loads of negative threads relating to ostashred that you're sure you've noticed?