Failed drug test?!?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm going to be getting into DOC (department of corrections) and I was wondering if anybody knows if LGD and GW would cause a failed drug test? I've heard that a blood test will be given...will this show them something odd into them thinking I'm on something?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doubtful. Pretty sure they're going to be looking for narcotics. It would have to be a very specialized test to look for LGD. Not to mention it's legal. It's not like you're taking something illegal or playing sports where it could be on the banned list. You'll be fine.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful. Pretty sure they're going to be looking for narcotics. It would have to be a very specialized test to look for LGD. Not to mention it's legal. It's not like you're taking something illegal or playing sports where it could be on the banned list. You'll be fine.
Thanks DMA.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i don't think they would be doing that type of drug test.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What state are you in? I know they test for a lot in California.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
What state are you in? I know they test for a lot in California.
I'm in Connecticut. Figured I'd ask because if they draw blood, wouldn't they see things a little off? Thought that might draw some red flags.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in Connecticut. Figured I'd ask because if they draw blood, wouldn't they see things a little off? Thought that might draw some red flags.
From what I know, California is the strictest. I'm currently in the law enforcement process and it's taking an extremely long time.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in CT myself and took a few tests and know a lot of guys on the job. From what I remember, they just do your standard drug test. (Weed, opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, and whatever else).

They do however ask during your lie detector portion of the interview, if you currently or have ever used anabolic steroids within the last 5 years. There is also a paper that you sign stating that if they suspect any anabolic steroid use, they have the right to drug test you at any point.

I wouldn't worry though, most cops I know where I live are on some sort of AAS. Now, if you're walking around the station looking like Ronnie then that may be another story lol.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should have read your original post, you'll be fine my man.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I'm in CT myself and took a few tests and know a lot of guys on the job. From what I remember, they just do your standard drug test. (Weed, opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, and whatever else).

They do however ask during your lie detector portion of the interview, if you currently or have ever used anabolic steroids within the last 5 years. There is also a paper that you sign stating that if they suspect any anabolic steroid use, they have the right to drug test you at any point.

I wouldn't worry though, most cops I know where I live are on some sort of AAS. Now, if you're walking around the station looking like Ronnie then that may be another story lol.
Well I've never taken AAS I have done PH's lol so I just say no I guess haha I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I have a lot of family on the inside...a couple higher ups including a capton. Thanks for the info guys!!!