Ostarine withdrawals??

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Anyone ever experience this? I just finished a 20/20/20/20/25/25 run two days ago and I feel like s**t. I cannot sleep and I am anxious as a Mofo. Stomach is upset also and slight headaches occur since I stopped. I bridged right into a DMZ cycle but I have only taken a total of 30mg of that so I don't think that is the culprit.

Thoughts/XP?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm that's weird. I havent heard of it before but maybe someone else will chime in. Your body probably got use to it and just stopping was a change for it.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you might just be getting a cold or something? I've never run DMZ, so not sure what bridging into that would be like at the beginning. But when I finished an osta cycle, I had the expected post-cycle crappy feeling. Proper pct had me feeling mostly better after a week, and back to 100% after 3-4 weeks.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
After my ostarine cycle I felt tired and weak for the first 2days. PCT made me feel much better from day 3 and going. No headaches or sleeping/stomach problems.

Big_sxc

Awards
Def the DMZ. Osta is almost side free for most. DMZ is powerful ****.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Def the DMZ. Osta is almost side free for most. DMZ is powerful ****.
But I have only taken 30mg total of the DMZ up to this point. I guess I could just be super sensitive to it though. Or it may not be DMZ at all. I picked it up in a fire sale and it could be bunk or mislabeled. I haven't seen any reviews of this labs product (Hardcore Formulations). It also does not have a lot or exp date on the label.

CJNator

Awards
Anyone ever experience this? I just finished a 20/20/20/20/25/25 run two days ago and I feel like s**t. I cannot sleep and I am anxious as a Mofo. Stomach is upset also and slight headaches occur since I stopped. I bridged right into a DMZ cycle but I have only taken a total of 30mg of that so I don't think that is the culprit.

Thoughts/XP?
I'm going to assume all of that is from high blood pressure but let hope others chime in, I get an upset stomach when I have horrible anxiety and all the other sides. DMZ hasn't converted into anything in 2 day but I'm not sure if you can get BP sides from the first or second dosage.

piledbodies

Awards
High BP may be contributing but I'd say it's because you're shut down. Get a BP reading.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I havrme a question OP . Is this your first stack ?

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
It was my first run with Ostarine bridging into DMZ. I have previous runs with Havoc and PMag.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It was my first run with Ostarine bridging into DMZ. I have previous runs with Havoc and PMag.
Since every body is different withdrawal from anything is possible . Imo after 2 days more you will be fine eat good and try some cranberry juice make sure its 100% not that sugared up bs for 1.00 ... good luck man if u need any more info just pm me .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. Since I'm already shut down, should I go ahead and finish this run with a added test base and then PCT or just PCT now?
That's your choice. Another 4-6 weeks wouldn't kill you, you are already shut down anyway. You just need a test base to help you feel better. I'd suggest Dermacrine.

CJNator

Awards
That's your choice. Another 4-6 weeks wouldn't kill you, you are already shut down anyway. You just need a test base to help you feel better. I'd suggest Dermacrine.
I always forget Osta can hit some people harder then others, I 2nd this^^^^

hide83

Awards
Dmz gives me mad anxiety fwiw. No other compound has that effect on me either.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to assume all of that is from high blood pressure but let hope others chime in, I get an upset stomach when I have horrible anxiety and all the other sides. DMZ hasn't converted into anything in 2 day but I'm not sure if you can get BP sides from the first or second dosage.
DMZ doesn't convert. It is an active designer steroid. Some of it MIGHT get broke down into superdol tho. DMZ is essentially 2 superdol molecules bonded together with a nitrogen molecule

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah I can't touch the stuff messes me up bad. I more meant that no other anabolic a have that effect on me. Yohimbe makes me just miserable in general.
I used to mix yohimbe clen ginseng and ephedrine wow man ill tell u i though a couple times the world was shaking but it was just me

CJNator

Awards
DMZ doesn't convert. It is an active designer steroid. Some of it MIGHT get broke down into superdol tho. DMZ is essentially 2 superdol molecules bonded together with a nitrogen molecule
Oh ok, I'm not too educated in AAS/PHs; never took one either just SARMs.