First ph cycle pmag or hdrol cycle help!

Zariph

Awards
First ph cycle!

So would really like some feedback on this upcoming cycle. Gonna go with either Pmag or Hdrod, not quite sure since I want the one with the least sides.
Goal is to put on some musclemass and size.

Week 1: Pre-load Cycle assist
Week 2 +3: Cycle assist + join support + fishoils | (P-Mag 50mg OR H-drol50mg)
Week 4 + 6: Cycle assist + join support + fishoils | (P-Mag 75mg OR H-drol 75mg)
Week 7 + 8 DS lean Xtreme and then stack it with Active Xtreme, Dosage nolva 20 clomid 50
Week 9+10 DS lean Xtreme and then stack it with Active Xtreme, Dosage nolva 10 clomid 20.....
Gonna start a cycle of either Ara + erase pro or ABE+ erase pro second week into pct (week 9 + 10)

Do I both need Nolva AND clomid?
Do I need to add anything?
I know Erase pro is an AI, should I start taking that earlier than week 9?
Do I need to take erase pro during cycle too
Do I need stronger AI then Erase pro?

Help will be appreciated!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would advise you to go with Halodrol, just because so many people have run it so it should be a lot easier to get advice if needed.

Given te dosage you should be fine with the support you have although I would always advise to take fish oil on cycle (well to be honest year around).

With Halodrol you won't need to take an AI on Cycle, but I personally prefer to take an AI low dose in the beginning of the PCT and highten its dose wenn I taper the SERM off.
As you only use the AI to prevent rebound from the SERM, Erase should be fine.

You don't need Nolva AND Clomid, one of them at an appropiate dose will do just fine.

Zariph

Awards
okay thx dude, would you suggest nolva or clomid then?;) and oes everything else look gtg?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Nolva and go with 30mg/day the first two weeks and then 10mg less each week as 75mg Halo aren't especially hardcore that should be enough.
Otherwise I'd say it looks fine.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with Exemestane. But as you taper down the SERM in little steps the AI doesn't have to be that strong as it would have to be otherwise. I think you should be fine with erase. But its always good to have the hard stuff on hand.

Zariph

Awards
Nothing wrong with Exemestane. But as you taper down the SERM in little steps the AI doesn't have to be that strong as it would have to be otherwise. I think you should be fine with erase. But its always good to have the hard stuff on hand.
yeh okay;)

Zariph

Awards
Guys do you know which one of epi / hdrol / pmag that are mildest to the bloodpressure?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yates84. .. he is the UK guy since u wanna order from the country in which u live . Good luck bro !!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have some exem on hand

Week 2 on halo my nips lit the F up, exem saved me. Highly recommend having it in case u need it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of these compounds will effect bp to some degree, no telling which one will be better/worse. Just check bp daily and take cycle support as directed and you should be fine. If you have high estrogen sides exemestane can be dosed at 12.5mg Ed until estrogen sides subside then you can decrease to eod or even e3d. bighulksmash I appreciate the tag but I actually live in North Carolina :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay m8, how you dose exem if thats the case?
Hey champ, when the symptoms started I ran 25 mg the first few days, then 12.5 a few days, then 6.25 the rest of cycle - had no furthur issues. If I run halo again I'll add something more androgenic like epiandro....

Zariph

Awards
Hey champ, when the symptoms started I ran 25 mg the first few days, then 12.5 a few days, then 6.25 the rest of cycle - had no furthur issues. If I run halo again I'll add something more androgenic like epiandro....
okay nice thx;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
All of these compounds will effect bp to some degree, no telling which one will be better/worse. Just check bp daily and take cycle support as directed and you should be fine. If you have high estrogen sides exemestane can be dosed at 12.5mg Ed until estrogen sides subside then you can decrease to eod or even e3d. bighulksmash I appreciate the tag but I actually live in North Carolina :)
Oh nice. Lmk if your ever in mass .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
35 and Older 6
Supplements 5