Primeval labs

J

Jason11111

Awards
Sorry for making so many posts recently.

But does anyone here know if primeval labs Sarms are legit?

I'm just wondering though bc I can't seem to find any logs online that actually log the products.

Every log that I click on for primeval labs is either sponsored or it's not even a log bc the person is aswell taking like 500mg of test and a bunch of other orals so how can the sarm even be evaluated?

Just wanted to know if anyone on here that isn't sponsored can vouch for their triple stack or lgd.

Thanks guys

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I've heard they are good...but have you tried Olympus Labs? They are 3rd party tested so you KNOW you're getting pure sh** bro. I'm actually doing a log on them (non sponsored) mixing in GW on the 6th week...check it out!!!

J

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I ordered alpha 1 from i guys last week. I used bighulksmash code. I'm saving it for my 3rd cycle prob.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ye I ordered alpha 1 from i guys last week. I used bighulksmash code. I'm saving it for my 3rd cycle prob.
Your going to love it !!! When u start dont forget to pm me i love alpha id sleep with it if i could ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm running primecal labs lgd solo at 10 mg and its working great.
Hey warrior how long did it take to kick in ? And how would you describe the feeling on it ? . Iam happy you like it . Iam hearing great things about LGD even at 2 caps a day 10 mgs . Its definitely the next best thing . This promo is awesome! !!

W

warrior737

Awards
Hey warrior how long did it take to kick in ? And how would you describe the feeling on it ? . Iam happy you like it . Iam hearing great things about LGD even at 2 caps a day 10 mgs . Its definitely the next best thing . This promo is awesome! !!
Maybe 6 days. I going to be running it for the next 4 weeks or so. I'm almost at the 2 week mark I think.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Maybe 6 days. I going to be running it for the next 4 weeks or so. I'm almost at the 2 week mark I think.
I hear from other users it comes on strong and last thru the 4 weeks.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
primeval is g2g, as well as the rec's for OL. both are fantastic product lines, OL as stated does have 3rd party testing if you are still worried about purity/strength. many of us can vouch for either line being great companies thus far.