Is Super Dmz still legit?

Jason11111

Awards
I asked this question as a comment on another post but no one responded so im just gunna make a quick post.

I ordered SDMZ2.0 off of island and I'm just wondering if u his know if it is legit or not.

I'm asking bc it's not even posted on the blackstone website anymore. So is blackstone still producing it, but there just not selling it themselves? Or is island selling the remaining stock?

I already bought 1 product off eBay which was fake. Then I used a DMz product for 4 weeks with no gains at all.

I'm using Super Mandro now and I've heard good things about it so I'm hoping I get good gains.

I want a product in my hands that I can store until my next cycle prob around January bc I don't know when website are gunna stop selling them. After that I will hopefully have found the real thing

So money is no issue I just need to know a product that is definetely legit regardless of price and everything. I don't wanna save a product for 3 months then use and get 0 gains and then not know whether or not to do PCT bc I got no gains at all.

If u guys have any recommendations of products that's you've used within the last year that definetely work please comment them below.

Thank you to wverhone

Jason11111

Awards
Only reason I'm asking is bc everytine I look at a product and buy it the next day I see someone say that the company is having problems.

For example I just saw a log that said Blackstone labs is having issues. And a week ago I saw a thing saying hard rock the creating of Mandro is having quality issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's a couple of threads filled with people that have seemed to have bunk sDMZ lately. Blackstone has gotten super shady as well with answering any questions about the products, labels, expirations (or lack thereof), etc.

I personally wouldn't trust them.

From what I remember from the "blackstone labs" bunk product thread (forget the actual title), BSL said straight up that they were no longer making sDMZ2.0/3.0 and that anyhting that was still being sold was not their responsiblity and would not even claim to have mfg it.

Jason11111

Awards
Ye see that's my problem that is the 3rd or 4th fake thing that I've ordered then. Is there anyway to tell if it's real other than taking it?

I'm hoping Mandro is good but I just read something about hard rock having quality issues.

Is advanced muscle science andro reliable?

Any other products other than 1 Andro and epi andro on the market still that are actually legit? Also I know about sarms but I'm looking more for PH/PS

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ye see that's my problem that is the 3rd or 4th fake thing that I've ordered then. Is there anyway to tell if it's real other than taking it?

I'm hoping Mandro is good but I just read something about hard rock having quality issues.

Is advanced muscle science andro reliable?

Any other products other than 1 Andro and epi andro on the market still that are actually legit? Also I know about sarms but I'm looking more for PH/PS
Well, unfortunately thanks to the ban there's not a lot of options. I haven't heard anything bad about mandro yet, but it's also newer too so the results could be mixed just based on people who don't know how to run it. Iirc it's dosed high enough that it should be good to go.

AMS stuff has always been legit as far as I know, but they're all super underdosed. You could mega dose but they'd be unreal expensive.

Really your options are:
A) look around for any remaining ph's and take your chances with fakes
B) order from the UK and hope they get thru customs (have heard quite a few ppl having luck with this as long as the qty is small)
C) stick with the 1/4andros, epiandro, or one of the new super andro/dhea's that have been coming out.

Frankly, there's just not a lot of great legal options left outside grey market stuff and a few lucky finds

Jason11111

Awards
I'm thinking of going with LGD pill form probably from Olympus labs or primeval labs.

Can anyone on here vouch for these companies? I'm running Mandro at 3 pills a day for 6 weeks. I'm hoping for maybe 5-6 pound gain while maintaining bf percentage

Maybe primeval triple stack? If anyone on here vouches for it

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm thinking of going with LGD pill form probably from Olympus labs or primeval labs.

Can anyone on here vouch for these companies? I'm running Mandro at 3 pills a day for 6 weeks. I'm hoping for maybe 5-6 pound gain while maintaining bf percentage

Primeval is wat my brother that owns a gym is taking. He likes it but says he would double dose next time . Hes used to sdrol n stuff like that.

Jason11111

Awards
Ye when I run it I might do 10 mg a day.

I might even add the lgd to my Mandro cycle.

Lgd can be ran for 4 weeks right?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus is def good to go... LGD tho is pretty new (especially from OL) so there's limited real world data for it right now. Lots of guys are jumping on it tho so there should be some good info in a few months.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
could you post/pm the link about the hard rock quality issue?

and im 1.5 weeks into my mandro and androvar cycle right now and i can definitely tell the products are legit. gained 3lbs so far and my strength has just started to increase as well. as long as youre a fresh ph user you shouldnt have a problem with the mandro at 330mg.

Jason11111

Awards
Not exactly sure which log it was in I just remember seeing something about hard rock having quality issues ATM. Not sure if it was true or not or if it even related to Mandro.

I'm gunna be running Mandro for 6 weeks at 330 maybe numb it up towards the end.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Well, unfortunately thanks to the ban there's not a lot of options. I haven't heard anything bad about mandro yet, but it's also newer too so the results could be mixed just based on people who don't know how to run it. Iirc it's dosed high enough that it should be good to go.

AMS stuff has always been legit as far as I know, but they're all super underdosed. You could mega dose but they'd be unreal expensive.

Really your options are:
A) look around for any remaining ph's and take your chances with fakes
B) order from the UK and hope they get thru customs (have heard quite a few ppl having luck with this as long as the qty is small)
C) stick with the 1/4andros, epiandro, or one of the new super andro/dhea's that have been coming out.

Frankly, there's just not a lot of great legal options left outside grey market stuff and a few lucky finds
Recieved a uk order of 2 bottles today, took 7 business days.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
U think uk supps could be bunk?
Well we grabbed ours pre ban and stocked since some of us knew this was coming . If you look at the label and theres no exp date or lot number it cant be a legit product.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Well we grabbed ours pre ban and stocked since some of us knew this was coming . If you look at the label and theres no exp date or lot number it cant be a legit product.
But their was no ban over there so aren't they still making legit products?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
U think uk supps could be bunk?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Just got home and checked the bottles
Brawn msten has a lot # and expiration
Shredded labs alpha1 has neither

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established

Olympus Labs is 3rd party tested and PURE. Nutriverse is where I picked up everything. Best price and they have a coupon....enter save10now in the coupon box at checkout. Save 10%