First cycle lg stack??

Gains2NV

Awards
Hello guys been trolling for a while . Hired a trainer few months ago and down from 240 to 195 at 5'9". Training 4 days a week hiit cardio 3 days and some low intensity cardio here and there. Been reading up for months on injectables and not sure if I ready to go that route. Thought about just getting my feet wet with some ph's. So done told be to check out the lg cutting andro stack since its a all in one deal. But review are mixed which I assume is probably due to training. Would you guys recommend it as a mild stack for a first time user.I know I need to add a better pct with it and can get hands on Clomid or nolva. Or is there a better option maybe a different company or product like ostarine or something. Again wanting to keep it mild and build up from there.just looking for a little extra while cutting another 15lbs or so. Any advise would be appreciated.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you looked into sarms yet? Ostarine and maybe some gw would be a nice way to get your feet wet

Gains2NV

Awards
I looked a little in ostarine like I mentioned. What is gw sorry never seen that term. Still kinda new to ph and seem lingo. I read a bunch about injectables and that stuff just not ready to go that route.

With ostarine do you recommend cycling. I seen some say it won't stop test production and some say it will and run a pct. I have seen doages between 10-25 . I was looking at the ironlabresearch osta earlier.

Gains2NV

Awards
Just did the search and found lots recommend osta shred and price is good. Do you recommend anything else to run with it. Or just hit say a 60 day run of Costa shred followed my a pct. Is something like there post cycle 3x enough or is nolva or Clomid still recommended

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely nolva or clomid for your pct. Osta can and will shut you down but the recovery is very easy for most people. You should look into reviews on Olympus labs ostar1ne, there are a couple of sites with that for sale right now. 6 to 8 weeks at 15mg is a good starting cycle. I would also pick up some exemestane to have on hand when you pick up your serm

Gains2NV

Awards
Ok so a 6 week osta at 15mg ed. Followed by 3 weeks Clomid 50/25/25. Gavin exemestane on hand.should I even get an otc pct or just stick with Clomid. Any serm company you like best. I have used the iron magresearch stuff before and thought it was good. Then 9 week before next cycle.

Like that idea it's simple and only be using 1 product at a time so ill be able to know how my body reacts with it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hello guys been trolling for a while . Hired a trainer few months ago and down from 240 to 195 at 5'9". Training 4 days a week hiit cardio 3 days and some low intensity cardio here and there. Been reading up for months on injectables and not sure if I ready to go that route. Thought about just getting my feet wet with some ph's. So done told be to check out the lg cutting andro stack since its a all in one deal. But review are mixed which I assume is probably due to training. Would you guys recommend it as a mild stack for a first time user.I know I need to add a better pct with it and can get hands on Clomid or nolva. Or is there a better option maybe a different company or product like ostarine or something. Again wanting to keep it mild and build up from there.just looking for a little extra while cutting another 15lbs or so. Any advise would be appreciated.
How old are you bro ?

Gains2NV

Awards
Anyone else have any input. More I read the more it seems like finding a legit good effective product is getting harder and harder.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An AI during an Osta cycle wouldn't hurt either given Osta has shown estrogen increasing properties.

warrior737

Awards
IMO osta made me moody and shut me down. Im getting better gains from SARM LGD and feel healthier.

Gains2NV

Awards
Well i was looking at osta cause it seemed to be more for cutting were as LGD more for bulking. Cycle i am looking at now is...

15mg daily osta ran with eliminate for 6-8 weeks going by feeling
4 weeks PCT with a OTC product and nolva at 20/20/10/10

warrior737

Awards
Ost did help me cut but the shutdown was there. I feel way better on lgd. Don't get me wrong I plan on running osta again. But like a kick started to a shred cycle of sublingual tren

warrior737

Awards
Doesn't matter to me bro. It's my choice not to risk it. You can do what ever you want bud. Maybe it's a great compound. Uta just seems wierd to me that every company basically has a different gw (number what ever) from altering the compoumd. The other sarms dont.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter to me bro. It's my choice not to risk it. You can do what ever you want bud. Maybe it's a great compound. Uta just seems wierd to me that every company basically has a different gw (number what ever) from altering the compoumd. The other sarms dont.
Always a risk when taking ANYTHING I suppose.

warrior737

Awards
Thays also true. But I'm there's not enough people running for years on end. Lgd and a few others have been around since the 90s and they just remarked it cause if the ban. Just no real human studies for me to jump on it

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Thays also true. But I'm there's not enough people running for years on end. Lgd and a few others have been around since the 90s and they just remarked it cause if the ban. Just no real human studies for me to jump on it
I totally respect your decision and viewpoints my man....but...I'll let you know how it goes lol. I have a log up. Gonna start next week.

warrior737

Awards
I'll follow man. I'm also running an lgd log for PRIMEVALVP and there sarms are legit!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow man. I'm also running an lgd log for PRIMEVALVP and there sarms are legit!
Yea I'm following infinipower as he runs his PRIMEVAL lgd run..he likes it. Is your log up yet? If so ill jump in.

warrior737

Awards
It is. On on my phone right now or I'd link it. Just search primeval super lgd and you'll see a log with my name

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Well i was looking at osta cause it seemed to be more for cutting were as LGD more for bulking. Cycle i am looking at now is...

15mg daily osta ran with eliminate for 6-8 weeks going by feeling
4 weeks PCT with a OTC product and nolva at 20/20/10/10
This is pretty much what I'm running (OL Osta, Eliminate, with Nolva and SuperPCT as my PCT). I'm on day 8 of Osta, and Day 14 of my cut and I just PRed in reps on my deadlift running a 600-800 cal deficit. I think it's starting to kick in.

Gains2NV

Awards
If you could update me how u like it every once in a while. Plan on getting it in next week or so. Still doing my reading but i think I going with that. Just looking for some good nolva. I used ironlabresearch clean once upon a time and it was good but have heard mixed reviews on their nolva.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
If you could update me how u like it every once in a while. Plan on getting it in next week or so. Still doing my reading but i think I going with that. Just looking for some good nolva. I used ironlabresearch clean once upon a time and it was good but have heard mixed reviews on their nolva.
I picked up their nolva, clomid and exemstene (just to have on hand for the future) so we'll see how it goes. Planning an LGD bulk towards the year if this cycle works out.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Have u tried our board sponsers ???