Thoughts on this stack?.....

Anaminds1234

Awards
Hi guys,

Can I get your thoughts on this stack please...

I have ran an epistane only cycle a few times now, the largest cycle I have ran was 30/30/40/40/50/60. It went ok with minimal sides until I went up to 50/60mg, I witnessed some lethargy, slight depression and low libido. Nolva and cel pct assist sorted this out though.

My question is that I have been given 2 bottles of Andro lean by primordial performance.

I also have 2 bottles of epistane (havoc clone). How well would they stack? I have read quite a few threads from people stacking them. My idea was to bridge them....

Epi 0/0/30/40/40/50
Al 6/6/6/6/0/0

If you know a more effective way to bridge them please let me know. Would 8 weeks be possible?

I was also thinking about running dermacrine for the last 4 weeks with the epi to help combat sides (would this be worth it?), my on cycle supplements that I already have are liv 52, cel cycle assist, orange triad, fish oils, taurine, potassium... etc

Pct that I already have is tamoxifen, cel pct assist, daa, pes erase, zma & liv 52.

Any advice will be more than welcome guys, thanks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would get more of both and just stack the two. I wouldn't run Epistane for less than 6 weeks no lower than 30mg.

Anaminds1234

Awards
I would get more of both and just stack the two. I wouldn't run Epistane for less than 6 weeks no lower than 30mg.
so basically run both together for say 6-8 weeks? Is dermacrine worth including?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so basically run both together for say 6-8 weeks? Is dermacrine worth including?
That's what I would do.

I haven't ran Dermacrine before but I know some people really enjoy it on cycle, so I would say yes it is worth including.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This sounds like a winner, especially with the dermacrine