Stacking options for Ostarine?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After some thought, my friend decided that if everyone advises a SERM with the use of 15mg Ostarine for 6 weeks, he may as-well make the most of it. Perhaps run 20mg as-well....

He currently has on hand..

Adrenosterone aka 11OXO. He has like 8 bottles of 11-lean. He's wondering if it's a good stack, and if so what dose? 600mg?

He has spare MK677 I think it's called? Unsure if it's safe.

He has S4? Liquid pharmaceutical grade. His mate took it in the past stacked with OSTARINE, and experienced the yellow vision. Is this safe?

He has Dermacrine.

He has Furza aka PH as-well.

All mild stuff, pretty much wants a mild cycle.

PCT
N: 20 20 10 10
Diesel Test Hardcore
Test Powder
Lean Xtreme

He's 43, and even tho has had no hair loss doesn't want to risk it? He's unsure about the above suggestions causing that, or if a selected shampoo would be enough. Currently around 12% bf, has 9 years lifting experience and has done Ostarine once for 4 weeks at 20mg.

Thanks for suggestions.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Depends on results he wants. I ran Ostarine and bridges into Furaza and had good recomp results. None of those methyl so any two would probably stack well or bridge osta into one of them for say a 10 week cycle.

Dunno about S4, haven't tried it and the vision thing kinda sucks...driving at night and stuff must be difficult.

EDIT: Dermacrine as test base. PCT looks good, may want to add a natty anabolic like epi or ABE or ARA.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Depends on results he wants. I ran Ostarine and bridges into Furaza and had good recomp results. None of those methyl so any two would probably stack well or bridge osta into one of them for say a 10 week cycle.

Dunno about S4, haven't tried it and the vision thing kinda sucks...driving at night and stuff must be difficult.

EDIT: Dermacrine as test base. PCT looks good, may want to add a natty anabolic like epi or ABE or ARA.
Hey AustBenny any details please about your furuza cycle {5a-androstano(2,3-c)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol-ether} right? i have few bottles its hard to fing some info obout this stuff you run solo ? length/side effects ? and of course results.

W

warrior737

Awards
Furuza is great for recomp. Similar to winny. Drys you out and leans you out!

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
High dose 11Oxo + Furuza sounds really good to me. But its quite expensive considering the other options on the market.

I'm actually not a fan of stacking SARMs with PHs or Steroids with the exceptions beeing RAD140 and YK11, as RAD is at least tried with testosterone in a study and YK11 seems to interact with myostatin mostly. But with the other SARMs there is at least as much reason to exprect negative interaction other than positive.

Of course he can Stack Ostarine with S4, wich is pretty popular, but I personally like my vision even when the effects are completely reversible.

MK677 can be stacked with almost anything.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
I'm stacking ostarine with S4 and I'm almost done with week 2 no problems so far but I'm only taking 15mg osta and 25mg S4 gonna soon add 300mg 11-Keto and 600mg Stano to the mix maybe also adding 5mg of RAD140 running also 4mg LGD and 10mg GW. Endurance is pretty god now but not sure if it is the GW or the 25mg of 1,3 DMAA I'm taking.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stacking ostarine with S4 and I'm almost done with week 2 no problems so far but I'm only taking 15mg osta and 25mg S4 gonna soon add 300mg 11-Keto and 600mg Stano to the mix maybe also adding 5mg of RAD140 running also 4mg LGD and 10mg GW. Endurance is pretty god now but not sure if it is the GW or the 25mg of 1,3 DMAA I'm taking.
Now that is a cycle! I like it

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Thanks! I should maybe had rather dosed 25mg of osta and ditched the LGD but it's my first time on sarms and was also curious about the LGD so had to try it out. Need to get ready for my first debut in MP 8 weeks out and I'm on schedule ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's alot of stacking! I think my mate would would prefer to keep it simple, only reason curious about stacking is because if he's using a serm, he may as-well use something else mild. Everything mentioned he has on hand already.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you find this? How was the 11-Keto at 300mg? And the S4?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Supplements 12
gagandugan Anabolics 6
B Cycle Logs 3
D Supplements 11
hvactech Anabolics 20