GW501516 - Anyone tried it? Results?

CMayhugh

Awards
Hey guys,

Currently cutting weight and looking for a boost. Anyone given GW a try? How were your results?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used but had to stop due to low blood sugar sides. No way I'd use it to diet down. Made me want to eat constantly. I literally had to have carbs every hour or I'd feel like passing out.

Big_sxc

Awards
I found after a week you see good endurance. That seems to just keep getting better the longer you take it. The low blood sugar thing i can relate too butnit was usually just in the morning.

If your gonna use it. Its true purpose shines with doing more exercise for longer without ur heart falling out of your chest.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing I noticed was the constant low blood sugar. No real benefits besides gaining some mass because of the constant eating.

CMayhugh

Awards
So, it enabled you to go harder in your lifting sessions?

Big_sxc

Awards
You will go longer in your sessile ns with less strqib

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Im running it now at 7mg/day, going to start 7mg 2 days, 14mg on the third day. Im also using lgd and 4andro but my cardiovasc endurance and stamina in the gym are unre

CMayhugh

Awards
might be worth trying considering it isn't pricey...

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it the second time as I just can't stay off after a pretty short break xD

The endurance benefit is just amazing and I hate to say that but I already absolutely hate the times I'm not using GW.

Sadly I also got some sides.
I'm constantly really tired and light headed. I'm constantly really thirsty and hungry but not really motivated to cook.
I guess the sleepyness is related to the really low diastolic blood pressure I'm experiencing on GW.

Been using GW from PN at 20-30mg for aroung 10weeks the first run, and am now in week two the second run at 20mg, as 30mg is really hard to manage due to the sides. However if you drink enough and take enough minerals to replenish what you sweat out (and one really sweats a lot) cardio sessions are nothing less than phenomenal.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I used when I started my cut. On keto diet. Been meaning to get some more. I feel that I leaned out real quick on it, and LBM went up while BF% went down.

CMayhugh

Awards
Ok, so it works along with caloric deficit pretty well. Was it a noticeable difference?