Alpha Lab Technologies (former Anabolic Technologies)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
So, Alpha Lab has some PH products including Xtreme Mass (Msten), Xtreme DMZ (obvious), Xtreme Shred (Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone) and few others. Does anyone have experience with these products? I know jimjones87 got some results from DMZ. Anyone else? This company used to have good reviews; I am just wondering if they are still legit.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in hearing if anyone has run any of their new products as well. Last year when they were still Anabolic Technologies their Xtreme Mass and Xtreme DMZ were good products. I was planning on picking up some of their new Xtreme Shred but I have such a back log stocked up from last year when everyone cleared out their prohormone stock that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. If their new products are as good as their old ones I'll have to stock up on them as well since we don't have any idea how long they may remain on the market.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
... If their new products are as good as their old ones I'll have to stock up on them as well since we don't have any idea how long they may remain on the market.
Good point. Mass and Shred look interesting to me, but they also make an Ostarine product and I think something with Laxogenin. All their old product reviews are excellent.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
There's a guy here who ran their dmz. He got it from nutriverse. And it turned out to be bunk. He got no results.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point. Mass and Shred look interesting to me, but they also make an Ostarine product and I think something with Laxogenin. All their old product reviews are excellent.
They were legit, overlooked due to lack of advertising IMO but all around good products

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like he set some PRs and gained some weight... the first cycle is a learning curve really. Plus, he changed programs halfway thru and dealt with a nagging shoulder injury.

For a first timer, there's a lot to be aware of IMO... blood work (which should occur on any cycle) tell the true story. I'll always recommend 1andro for a first cycle to see how these compounds (and diet and training) affect the body.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he set some PRs and gained some weight... the first cycle is a learning curve really. Plus, he changed programs halfway thru and dealt with a nagging shoulder injury.

For a first timer, there's a lot to be aware of IMO...
All valid points. I think that sometimes people, especially first timers, may have unrealistic expectations from these products and when they don't immediately get huge and turn into the Hulk are quick to proclaim that the said product doesn't work or was fake. Yes they do work but they aren't magic. I'm inclined to take allegations of bunk product more seriously when the person making the claims is experienced and has run several cycles and knows what to expect vs. a newcomer who has never run anything like this before and really doesn't have any previous frame of reference.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, jimjones87 got really solid results from their DMZ. I think this company is good.

Jason11111

Awards
I'm not hear to sound like someone who wants to negatively affect their company as I may have been a non responder. But I ran there dmz at 48mg a day for about 4 weeks and I can say I actually got no gains other then possibly placebo.

I made a log too if u wanna check it out.

Type in on google" xtreme dmz no results" on google and I was quickly amazed at how many other people as we'll had no gains on their dmz.

Their other products may be good? But a lot of people myself included got 0 gains from there DMZ

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Which Xtreme DMZ did you run the old one by Anabolic Technologies or the new one by AlphaLab Technologies?

I haven't had the chance to buy any of the new AlphaLab line so I can't comment on them but I purchased some of the old Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Mass and Xtreme DMZ shortly after the ban. Since they both still had the plastic safety seal stamped with the Anabolic Technologies logo I figured that they were likely good. I haven't taken the DMZ yet but did take the Xtreme Mass and can definitely say that it was 100% legitimate. I guess I'll find out if the Xtreme DMZ is any good in a few months.

Jason11111

Awards
It's the new one I ordered it about a month ago.

I could have just been a very bad responder. But honestly I'm pretty sure it was bunk

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I could have just been a very bad responder.
I came across this at prohormonedb.com

"In various circles, Dymethazine has been touted as the replacement to Superdrol. While it's almost identical in in structure, the results have proven to be less reliable. Some users achieve very good gains with limited sides, while others see little to no effect. This compound, in particular, seems to be very dependent on the individual."

Maybe you just have the misfortune of being one of the people who find that they see little effect from taking DMZ.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna grab some 1alpha for the stash...

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Mass + new Ar1macare Pro should be a good combo.

Querido

Awards
So... is the general consensus that Alpha lab technologies is legit? Or bunk? Was looking to pick up a bottle of DMZ for my second cycle.

Jason11111

Awards
A lot of logs mine included saying that they didn't respond to their DMZ.

I would go with another company

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else ran more of their stuff?
Ran Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Dmz and got nothing but placebo effect from it...I can't say for sure that they are gtg because dmz is one of those compounds many people don't respond to, but I will never purchase from them again

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ran Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Dmz and got nothing but placebo effect from it...I can't say for sure that they are gtg because dmz is one of those compounds many people don't respond to, but I will never purchase from them again
Man do, but don't tell me that haha. I have their msten that Volvo stood behind. Just wish there was some data validating him standing behind imthem with the new name.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man do, but don't tell me that haha. I have their msten that Volvo stood behind. Just wish there was some data validating him standing behind imthem with the new name.
I would've gone with a more trustworthy brand like Lgi or something

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
DMZ if absolutely user dependent! Some respond, some don't. But without knowing the users experience, dedication, and follow through, it's absolutely unfair to label any manufacturers products "bunk" off a random poster on here. There Msten, and alpha 1 is legit, but I'd consider myself experienced. Meaning I can make gains without these PED's, but with them can achieve a whole lot more! But DMZ is nothing more than a hardening agent/cutting agent IMO. If un-experienced users are expecting test/Deca like gains off anything in a 4 week cycle, and keep it, you need to do your homework. I swear by their alpha-1 for gaining solid, keepable gains, and with proper diet and training, their msten is even better!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ if absolutely user dependent! Some respond, some don't. But without knowing the users experience, dedication, and follow through, it's absolutely unfair to label any manufacturers products "bunk" off a random poster on here. There Msten, and alpha 1 is legit, but I'd consider myself experienced. Meaning I can make gains without these PED's, but with them can achieve a whole lot more! But DMZ is nothing more than a hardening agent/cutting agent IMO. If un-experienced users are expecting test/Deca like gains off anything in a 4 week cycle, and keep it, you need to do your homework. I swear by their alpha-1 for gaining solid, keepable gains, and with proper diet and training, their msten is even better!
I gained 18.5lbs of mass, not a hint of bodyfat, with a respectable 4 week cycle m8...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well I will be able to confirm their Msten in a few weeks

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn't say if their products are legitimate since I haven't used it but Msten and DMZ aren't exactly the most expensive raws to obtain and manufacture so it would be kind of silly to put out junk.

However, if in doubt it really isn't hard to find good Msten or DMZ from other companies.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
I gained 18.5lbs of mass, not a hint of bodyfat, with a respectable 4 week cycle m8...
Think u missed my point bro. U can absolutely do it, if u know what ur doing! What I said was in-experienced users have a false prophecy that there gonna get huge by taking random PED's, and with out solid training and diet, it's not gonna happen, or if it does, they will not keep the majority of gains in pct.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so far I can't say that it's working out. Very underwhelming compared to IML msten, LGI msten.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
It's legit if you get it from a credible source

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
They had to change their badging to "research series" much like the sarms Market for legality.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I have had that for a while but there is places to get it,it was just an expensive process to find the good the bad and the ass holes that sell fake ****.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have had that for a while but there is places to get it,it was just an expensive process to find the good the bad and the ass holes that sell fake ****.
gotcha. thats what happens when these thing dry up

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I can finally post in my own thread and give you guys some feedback:

Alpha Lab Xtreme DMZ is 100% legit @32mg/day. Simple as that.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I can finally post in my own thread and give you guys some feedback:

Alpha Lab Xtreme DMZ is 100% legit @32mg/day. Simple as that.
I was running at 48 a day and having great results it's good stuff.