Alpha-1 Max Log and Intro

MrSdrol

MrSdrol

Awards
I've been utilizing this forum a lot over the past few years, so I thought I'd finally go ahead and make an account. Coincidentally, I'm also starting a cycle of Alpha-1 Max and thought it would be a good idea to log it (didn't see too many before). This way, I can also get a short intro of myself to everyone. Hope I can be helpful to someone!

About me:
23 years old, college student. Been lifting for about 6 yrs now, all pretty serious but bodybuilding has been a focus for about 2. I've ran about 8 cycles in the past, about 3 of them with multiple compounds. What caught my eye about the Alpha-1 is how fast-acting it is reported to be, and having been a proponent of shorter cycles anyway it seems like a great idea. I'm coming off a cut and a week off (minor injury) so I should be pretty anabolic and ready to go. Last day of my cut was 1300cals, jacking it up to 3000 for the cycle.
Weight: 140
Height: 5'6"
BF: ~9-10%

Cycle details:
Compound: Alpha-1 Max by Blackstone Labs
Duration: 15 days
Dose: 40/40
Additional Supps: Creatine, protien
Support supps: Organ Shield, Glucosamine+Chondratin
PCT: SERM + D.Aspartic.Acid (2wks)

Diet:
3000-3500 calories daily
160-200g protien
*moderately clean

Lifting sched.
5 day split.
15x10 rep scheme

UPDATE- FINAL REVIEW

152.2 lbs (+12.2 lbs, ~7-8lbs lean mass)
What a cycle. Seems like I'm either super-respondant to this particular compound or it really is just that great, I don't know. Here's the cliff notes:

-Half life seems about 5-6 hrs
-Great sense of well-being/euphoria
-Very strongly increased apatite
-Increased water demands
-Minimal blood pressure effects
-No acne/hair loss sides
-Low to medium aggression
-Low to medium strength gains
-Strong and quick suppression (~1.75 wks in)
-Small amount of estro-conversion and water retention

This compound seems to have an anabolic-androgenic ratio that's off the charts. Almost no andro sides and strength gains above weight-correlated increases were minimal. Keeping in mind the 10-20% conversion to M1T that is probably where most of the andro sides and conversion are coming from. The only thing I could compare this run to was a 4 week Epistane cycle, compressed into 2 wks and not nearly as dry. Gains in smaller muscles (tris, calves, etc.) was very pronounced, which is unusual for me on cycle (most weight usually goes to my back and legs). Side effects were near null until about day 14, at which point there was the suppression and lethargy starting. I've had gyno in the past, and while this had some estro conversion it didn't flare up my gyno at all. Perfect compound for kickstarting or part of a blast (if you're into that). Highly suggest running with the same cycle support I had, glucosamine+chondratin seemed important in staving off joint pains. Running with creatine also seems like a great idea, although I dropped it since I couldn't keep up with water demands.
Really wish they didn't pull this stuff and apparently produce fakes, high-fives to everyone who still has a cycle left of the real stuff.

Last edited:

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
In. I've run alpha from lgi. I think you'll like it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this. Have plenty of Alpha1 to run in the future. There's a lot of doubts about the legitimacy of BSL's products right now. Particularly the SDMZ 2.0 and some A1M's sold after the ban. Some users aren't getting results. Hope it goes well for you and will be following along closely.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, why the 40/40? Have you used Alpha 1 before? 20 mg for four weeks is usually plenty and will give more time on cycle to get better gains and possibly keep them. Just a thought. Curious as to your reasoning. Two weeks just seems too short. Even 3 weeks would be better IMO.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How did I know you would be in an A1M log:). Lol. Quick everybody, hide your Alpha 1!
Im the guy that ran dmz2 twice pct for 7days then ran a1m twice n pct for almost 3 weeks ... if u have real a1m by day 3 you will feel it . Its like half dosing m1t which imo wasnt much diff . But yea iam in this one for the gainz all in all gained 35lbs in 16 weeks solid huge arms and huge back and legs . Good luck OP this is one hell of a run !!! Any questions class ?

MrSdrol

MrSdrol

Awards
Days 1-3

Pretty sure it's legit. A little early to tell but I am definitely feeling the increased alertness, very comparable to a cup of coffee after each dose. Pumps are MUCH better, and general on-cycle feeling is coming in A LOT sooner then I expected. Water weight from the creatine seems to be coming in, I've definitely put on some weight but will hold on a weigh-in until the 5th day. Water requirement has increased a lot. Had a solid day of back/arms today and chest yesterday, despite still having a somewhat bothersome tendonitis in my shoulder I managed to push 210x4 on the bench. Hovering around 3,000cals per day, diet has been good. Slight trouble sleeping yesterday, think the half-life is around 6-7hrs. Will update every 2 days from now on.

Also, I'm running 40/40 because all the reviews/logs I've read about the stuff indicate that weight and strength gains almost cease around the very beginning of the third week and side effects (lethargy) get much worse. Also, I've never ran this before and like to err on the side of caution since I don't have access to bloodwork atm.

Great forearm pump today :)
541086_4682467537039_1856222936_n.jpg

MrSdrol

MrSdrol

Awards
Days 4-7

Weighed myself this morning, 150.6 lbs (+10.6 lbs). Quite drastic for a week but I also stated creatine lately so its probably 7-8lbs of water weight. Definitely looking much bigger though. Still feeling great, no side effects so far but on-cycle feeling is there. Besides general alertness, this stuff makes me HUNGRY. Having no problem putting away 3,000+ calories, even though I usually struggle to have 2500. Tendonitis is fully healed up, strength gains are not fully there yet but I've put about 5lbs on all my lifts no problem. Mood is super great, no lethargy yet either as long as I'm having enough water. Very ready for week two!

Also, my bottle IS stamped with exp. date, in case anyone was wondering.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S u b ' d

Welcome to the forum, I always wonder how many lurkers are out there

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
In this as well. Just sent you a PM Volvo140G

F0xx3r

Awards
Unless I'm missin it somehow, don't see a date on my alpha :(

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
ahh crap .... if u didn't open it maybe ask for a refund ?

F0xx3r

Awards
ahh crap .... if u didn't open it maybe ask for a refund ?
Ya opened, and deployed overseas so no chance of that... sucks, was going to start Monday.. here's to the placebo effect!!! What would the ingredients be then, wouldn't it not be allowed to be sold if not legit?

Edit:: now that I think about it, I bought 2 bottles before my first cycle from same place, ran 1 bottle last time... assuming it worked, strength increased and gained and maintained 11 lbs.. and without researching sides before hand, I felt lethargy week 2 and back pumps week 3.. assuming real lol

Atleast my 4andro has a date -_-

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honest question not a flame do yo keep to that diet??? You've got 8 cycles and your 140lbs.. that just screams more kcals needed.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Honest question not a flame do yo keep to that diet??? You've got 8 cycles and your 140lbs.. that just screams more kcals needed.
Maybe a lot of those cycles were dhea haha. Anyways OP I hope you didn't start cycling at 17 or 18...

BroGator

BroGator

Awards
Unless I'm missin it somehow, don't see a date on my alpha :(
Same, just checked above barcode. Running this and LGD-4033 for a 4 week cycle right now. I have run the LGD alone before so hopefully I'll be able to tell if it's effective.

MrSdrol

MrSdrol

Awards
Sorry haven't been able to update as freq as I liked, work and all that.

Days 7-14

Anyway, holy gains. I dropped the creatine and still weighed out at 152lbs (+12 lbs) this morning. May be 2-3lbs of fat but really can't be much more considering its been less then a month. I look unreasonably huge at this point. Hunger from this is REAL, I've made myself sick from overeating more then once this week, and any semblence of a clean diet has gone out of the window in favor of more food. I feel like I'm using most of what I eat too, which is crazy. Crazier yet, there has been nearly ZERO sides from this. Similar cycles where I've put on this much mass had me feeling quite toxic, but I feel absolutely euphoric on this stuff. No joint pains or BP issues (I'm super prone to BP sides) to report of, or anything really. The aggression from this is very switch-like because of the euphoria, and going from smiling for no reason to wanting to rip heads happens pretty unexpectedly. Very close to real test, which is a good thing. This may be the perfect cycle. I feel a bit of lethargy coming in, so may go only two-three more days at 20mg.

Unfortunately, I was cycling pretty early. No, it wasn't dhea. And yes, but I'm 140 at 5'6 and single digit bf; I've been 195 before at <20% bf before and carrying that much size is exhausting.

bluems10

Awards
Subbed. Got some alpha 1 from alpha lab technologies on the way. Definitely interested to see your run as I plan mine for sometime next year.

MrSdrol

MrSdrol

Awards
Days 15-18

Mostly just wrapping up the cycle at this point, ran day 15 at 40mg and then two days at 20mg. Sides were just creeping on day 15 so I backed off, mainly shut down and lethargy. Very smooth transition from cycle to PCT, although there is noticeable suppression.

Final weight: 152.2 (+12.2 lbs)
From my own experience I seem to be holding about 2lbs of water and 2lbs of added fat, so about 7-8lbs of LBM was gained. At my level of muscle and combined with the time frame (~2 weeks) that is a HUGE gain, and pretty much everyone around me suspected me of being on something. Seriously, even after running some heavy cycles it was really strange to blow up so much so quickly with nearly zero sides.

Strength gains were not as prominent, despite my numbers being very reduced following a strict cut:
Bench: 210x3 -> 225x3
Squat: 185x10 -> 210x10
BB Row: 155x12 -> 195x12
Incline DB: 55x15 -> 75x15

Will update original post with review and final impressions.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my own alpha pretty soon. Really looking forward to your review so I can learn from your experience

MrSdrol

MrSdrol

Awards
Sorry, been super busy lately. PCT was wonderful, 0.75mg nolva ED and feeling back to normal within 2 weeks. Months later and I still have 75% of my gains and only lost ~5lbs on major lifts, even with some spotty diet days. Strangely effective compound.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sorry, been super busy lately. PCT was wonderful, 0.75mg nolva ED and feeling back to normal within 2 weeks. Months later and I still have 75% of my gains and only lost ~5lbs on major lifts, even with some spotty diet days. Strangely effective compound.
.75mg of nolva ?????? Pls tell me thats a typo?