Why is epistane not shutting me down?

zaxon

Awards
I got IBE epi from iron horse supplements on ebay.

Tbh I might be seeing more vasularity, possibly soem size, and strength seems to be going up, however, idk if this is just because I upped my trainingso much for this cycle.

I'm also getitng some cracky joints but again that could also be just b/c of my heavy 6 day a week training?

I'm starting week 5 today on 50 mg, and my balls still work. I can do my business.

I take it all pre workout and I seem to have good workouts and good pump but idk if it's just placebo! What's the deal?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is a DHT converter. Hence your parts still working, and it's AI properties causing your joints to creak. Fish oil, and keep taking care of business.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Have any bloodwork to prove you aren't shut down? Don't necessarily go by how you feel

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epistane may be allowing you to still function... however... at 50 mgs per day its no wonder your joints ache, and I highly doubt you are not shut down.

are you eating to support mass? epi is not all that good for mass. its much better for cutting or recomps.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
For me Epi gives me the boners from hell. But because of lethargy I believe its shutting me down pretty quik.
But as an androgen it can carry out several actions of testosterone itself.

If its working and you dont get all possible sides... just be happy because you are not getting those sides ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on Test and Mast and my balls are the same size and work fine. And I'm guaranteed shut-down. These are not accurate indicators.

zaxon

Awards
Epistane is a DHT converter. Hence your parts still working, and it's AI properties causing your joints to creak. Fish oil, and keep taking care of business.
thanks bud, and now that i think about it, there's not way this vasularity is natty lmao. i'll keep at it!

zaxon

Awards
For me Epi gives me the boners from hell. But because of lethargy I believe its shutting me down pretty quik.
But as an androgen it can carry out several actions of testosterone itself.

If its working and you dont get all possible sides... just be happy because you are not getting those sides ;)
LEthargy isn't terrible for me but I will get to the point where I'm yawning in the gym haha. I plan on going 8 weeks and going to 60-70 mg.