2nd cycle tips

st921

Awards
Planning out my 2nd cycle, first one was ostarine. Having a hard time choosing from super mandro vs androvar ; with andro the giant as test base. Looking to gain lean mass and a bit of size just havnt been able to choose for a 2nd cycle. Also super dmz 4 looks under dosed to me.
Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Well androvar could be used as a test base as well. So if you're already setting your mind up on giant then definitely go with Mandro. Mandro will get you lean dry mass while giant will give you wet mass. These two work synergistically

I'm personally doing a Mandro and androvar cycle right now. I chose androvar over giant cause androvar doesn't aromatise unlike the giant

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super mandro and andro the giant for sure. It's a great mass builder and the 1&4 andro compounds compliment each other nicely in terms of gains and keeping lethargy at bay. You won't be disappointed. Both bottles have the full efficacious doses needed of the actives plus added absorption enhancers. They will make for a great second cycle. Let me know if you have anymore questions and what you decide.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

st921

Awards
Havnt sent my mind to Andro the giant, just thought I ask for input from more experienced members what would be a nice stack. But to be honest I didn't really think about stacking Mandro and androvar. Thanks I'll look in to that

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I do believe that Mandro and giant will give you more size. You just have to make sure that you have an AI on hand

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havnt sent my mind to Andro the giant, just thought I ask for input from more experienced members what would be a nice stack. But to be honest I didn't really think about stacking Mandro and androvar. Thanks I'll look in to that
Yeah you can even stack all 3 but it will get costly. Epiandro or 4-dhea are nice compliments to 1-andro products. You can't go wrong with either. As far as ai get some letrone or inhibit e. Inhibit e is great and my current letrone log is going great as well and there are some labs floating around I believe.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Planning out my 2nd cycle, first one was ostarine. Having a hard time choosing from super mandro vs androvar ; with andro the giant as test base. Looking to gain lean mass and a bit of size just havnt been able to choose for a 2nd cycle. Also super dmz 4 looks under dosed to me.
Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks
How big do you want to get off this 2nd cycle ? Theres alot of products out there that are under dosed . If your in for a good ride i have the scoop on a stack thats a great price and unmatched for quality .

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How big do you want to get off this 2nd cycle ? Theres alot of products out there that are under dosed . If your in for a good ride i have the scoop on a stack thats a great price and unmatched for quality .
Yeah there are a lot of under dosed products; however, super mandro and mandro the giant aren't those products.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah there are a lot of under dosed products; however, super mandro and mandro the giant aren't those products.
Just for the record i want to make sure we have the right carrier iam referring to 110mg s 1 cap a day ? If im wrong post the carrier pls id like to make sure this poor guy doesnt buy under dosed product ...

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Just for the record i want to make sure we have the right carrier iam referring to 110mg s 1 cap a day ? If im wrong post the carrier pls id like to make sure this poor guy doesnt buy under dosed product ...
Yes Mandro and giant both contain 110mg of the compound per cap and each bottle contains 90 caps so they are both good for a whole month at 330mg per day

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Mandro and giant both contain 110mg of the compound per cap and each bottle contains 90 caps so they are both good for a whole month at 330mg per day
this.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
IMO you would need 600 mgs a day to see any significant gains in size and strength. Mood may improve but kiss that size good bye ha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Glad your opinion isn't as reliable as this study. 330mg daily- well trained athletes- 4 weeks- 4 training sessions a week-about 8lbs LBM. 8lbs of lean body mass in 4 weeks is much more than improved mood.

I took this from your article that you posted maybe your should read more than the first paragraph ....

androsterone (100mg/day for 4 weeks), normal young man: no increase in strength or size gains, no difference in effects on body com, no increase in testosterone, increase in estradiol and estrone, reduced HDL levels that remained low for one months after the supplementation (King. 1999)
DHEA (150mg/day for 8 weeks), normal young men: While it does work in older men & women (Villarea. 2006), it has no effect on total testosterone, estrone, estradiol, estriol, lipids, and liver transaminases, identical strength and size gains as in placebo (Brown. 1999)
nandrolone (600mg weekly for 12 weeks), young men with HIV: significant increase in total body weight, 5.2kg lean mass in 12 weeks, significant increases in muscle size, 14.4–53.0% strength gains, no changes in fasting serum total cholesterol and triglycerides (LDL and HDL not measured; cf. Sattler. 1999)
testosterone (600 mg of testosterone enanthate (TE) or placebo weekly for 10 weeks), normal young men: Increases in fat-free mass (6.1±0.6 kg) and muscle size (triceps area, 501±104 mm²; quadriceps area, 1174±91 mm²), increases in muscle strength (bench-press strength, 22±2 kg; squatting-exercise capacity, 38±4 kg), neither mood nor behavior was altered in any group, increase in serum creatinine concentration (1.0 mg/dl to 1.1mg/dl), no change in plasma concentrations of total and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, HDL cholesterol decreased significantly, but less in the TE + resistance training (-10%) vs. resistance training only groups (-12%; cf. Bhasin. 1996)
What strikes me as odd is the fact that the HDL decrease with in the Basin study occurred only when the participants worked out. In the sedentary participants who received the same dosage of testosterone enanthate, such effects were not observed.

good luck OP i sent you a PM .

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Obviously you left out or did not read the paragraph above that. It says using "OTHER" prohormones. Meaning other than 1-andro.

Everything you posted had not a single thing to do with 1-dhea. These were the presuppositions of regular dhea and they presumed they would basically translate over into 1-dhea. However, as we can CLEARLY see, 1-dhea is much more powerful than previously assumed. Again-at 330mg for 4 weeks.

I know you just became a rep today and are looking to step up your game. However, you can't argue that 330mg daily of 1-andro is not effective. It just doesn't work.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dosing

The dosing one chooses to work with varies greatly on whether they are stacking this compound with other anabolics or running it solo. Generally with 1-DHEA 300-600mg a day is the most popular dosage, however experienced users with past pro-hormone or designer steroid experience can experiment with dosages in upwards of 700-1000mg. The added benefit may be negligible at this dosage and the likely-hood of side effects sharply increases..

Since this compound is not as hard on your body cycles can be extended up to 8 weeks in length with 6 weeks being the most common. Most users will begin to notice the effects by the third week in the form of muscle hardness/increased strength. Novice users should always stay within the general dosing amounts and not exceed 6 weeks in cycle length, although more experienced users can safely run 1-DHEA for 8 weeks.

You should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages). For the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.

I been in this game since 1999 . Iam new to the site , but for the past 16 yrs ive been researching everything that comes out.iam not saying its ineffective but its under dosed like i said good luck OP what ever you choose .

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Dosing

The dosing one chooses to work with varies greatly on whether they are stacking this compound with other anabolics or running it solo. Generally with 1-DHEA 300-600mg a day is the most popular dosage, however experienced users with past pro-hormone or designer steroid experience can experiment with dosages in upwards of 700-1000mg. The added benefit may be negligible at this dosage and the likely-hood of side effects sharply increases..

Since this compound is not as hard on your body cycles can be extended up to 8 weeks in length with 6 weeks being the most common. Most users will begin to notice the effects by the third week in the form of muscle hardness/increased strength. Novice users should always stay within the general dosing amounts and not exceed 6 weeks in cycle length, although more experienced users can safely run 1-DHEA for 8 weeks.

You should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages). For the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.

I been in this game since 1999 . Iam new to the site , but for the past 16 yrs ive been researching everything that comes out.iam not saying its ineffective but its under dosed like i said good luck OP what ever you choose .
underdosed for experienced users? definitely. but then again what other supps out there that is not underdosed? besides, i dont think experienced users would want to do a cycle of 1-andro anyways because its really mild and for them it wont produce as much gains as the other harsh, methylated compounds
for the average joes who doesnt have much experience with ph, for them this is definitely not underdosed

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
underdosed for experienced users? definitely. but then again what other supps out there that is not underdosed? besides, i dont think experienced users would want to do a cycle of 1-andro anyways because its really mild and for them it wont produce as much gains as the other harsh, methylated compounds
for the average joes who doesnt have much experience with ph, for them this is definitely not underdosed
well good luck with it . ive seen people at my gym who used these andro and dhea products with no results to show for 6 week cycles .

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
well good luck with it . ive seen people at my gym who used these andro and dhea products with no results to show for 6 week cycles .
i would rather believe a well documented study (as the west texas a&m study of 1-andro) than some guy on the internet. nothing personal

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
i would rather believe a well documented study (as the west texas a&m study of 1-andro) than some guy on the internet. nothing personal
Hey go for it . Eventually you will realize why i said what i said . G'day .

st921

Awards
What are cycles stronger than Andros these days, after the ban most good stuff are gone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4