Am I gtg? first cycle

K

kristinapls

Awards
So I'm planning to start my cycle in around 2 weeks and wanted to know if i have everything I need.

-2 bottles of Androtest (cyclo 4-androstenediol)
-fish oil
-supercissus
-exemestane
-nolva

I wanna run androtest for 6-8 weeks @ 3/3/4/4/4/5... depending on how it goes

Since i'm wary of estrogen sides i'm planning to take 12.5mg exemestane 2x a week
and because this is gonna be brutal on my joints i plan to supplement cissus and fish oil

For PCT, i'm thinking of running nolva only 20/20/10/10

btw, i've never used research chems before; can i just administer them orally with the pipette, or do i need to take them sublingually?

thanks!

K

kristinapls

Awards
/bump

also planning on getting a hormone panel done before starting cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, just 4 andro? That isn't much of a cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people love the supermandro and andro the giant stack by hard rock supplements. So if this run goes good I would step it up next time and try these two products.

K

kristinapls

Awards
So, just 4 andro? That isn't much of a cycle
yeah i understand, but my logic was that before i start stacking compounds, i should know how my body responds to a test base alone.

K

kristinapls

Awards
A lot of people love the supermandro and andro the giant stack by hard rock supplements. So if this run goes good I would step it up next time and try these two products.
that's 1-andro right?

also how does my current cycle look as-is?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i understand, but my logic was that before i start stacking compounds, i should know how my body responds to a test base alone.
If you want to do a solo run then use 1 andro instead of 4, you will make much better gains. Honestly, they are so mild that stacking them wouldn't be a bad first cycle. 4 andro solo will be a waste of your time and money

K

kristinapls

Awards
If you want to do a solo run then use 1 andro instead of 4, you will make much better gains. Honestly, they are so mild that stacking them wouldn't be a bad first cycle. 4 andro solo will be a waste of your time and money
i already bought 2 bottles of 4 andro. in that case should i just run it and see how it goes? if i got 1-andro i would need cycle support and stuff like that, right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i already bought 2 bottles of 4 andro. in that case should i just run it and see how it goes? if i got 1-andro i would need cycle support and stuff like that, right?
You need cycle support for the 4 andro as well. Just because a compound isn't methylated doesn't mean you don't have to worry about bp and lipid profile. What about estrogen control? 4 andro aromatizes, what ai do you have? Grab some armicare pro and your on cycle support and estrogen control will be covered

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
OP has exemstane, arguably the best AI out there. For cardiovascular health, I recommend Antaeus Talos + Ultra CoQ10. To further address blood pressure, some nitrates are the cheapest/effective go to.

K

kristinapls

Awards
OP has exemstane, arguably the best AI out there. For cardiovascular health, I recommend Antaeus Talos + Ultra CoQ10. To further address blood pressure, some nitrates are the cheapest/effective go to.
How does my exemestane dosage look?
I'll be sure to pick up talos and coq10 as well
Can you link me to something good for blood pressure?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does my exemestane dosage look?
I'll be sure to pick up talos and coq10 as well
Can you link me to something good for blood pressure?
OL just came out with hydro3 which is a potassium nitrate supplement, would be perfect for bp support. Hawthorn berry is a good addition for bp and is really cheap. Your exemestane dose looks good, you can always adjust as needed

K

kristinapls

Awards
OL just came out with hydro3 which is a potassium nitrate supplement, would be perfect for bp support. Hawthorn berry is a good addition for bp and is really cheap. Your exemestane dose looks good, you can always adjust as needed
cool, should i stick to the recommended dosages for all those?

also, how much of a difference would i see if i chose to stack with 1-andro? and what negative effects could i expect?
i'm considering it, but i'm not exactly sure if it would be worth it for my first cycle
cost isn't an issue; i'm more worried about health/sides

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I did a solo run of 1-andro bro and for what it is....I was impressed. I dosed it at 600 and the strength gains were impressive. It cut me up pretty good also. I was in a caloric deficit while on this FYI and I had some pretty good LEAN gains. I used AMS product....definetly a good starter PH to get your feet wet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, should i stick to the recommended dosages for all those?

also, how much of a difference would i see if i chose to stack with 1-andro? and what negative effects could i expect?
i'm considering it, but i'm not exactly sure if it would be worth it for my first cycle
cost isn't an issue; i'm more worried about health/sides
Ok, check this out. 4 dhea is a 2 step conversion to testosterone. The conversion % is pretty small so technically you would be suppressing your hpta to get little more test in your system than you would normally produce. 1 dhea converts to a much stronger 1 testosterone but is still mild and unmethylated. 1,4 dhea is a very first timer friendly cycle that you can make good gains off of. If money isn't an issue I would grab 2 bottles of the same brand 1 andro as you already have 4 andro and run for 8 weeks at 330mg. Grab some armicare pro and your on cycle supps will be completely covered. It even has mild estrogen control so you don't have to chance crashing your estrogen with the exemestane

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Yea man if you run 4 andro you may end up cruising on less test than you naturally produce... Idk the dosage but say ur running 300mg with a 12% generous conversion rate thats 250mg/week tops...

Add in the 4ad or even a sarm like osta/lgd. Ive seen no sides on lgd and im on week 5... Then again im taking fishoil/hawthorne/coQ/green tea

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yea man if you run 4 andro you may end up cruising on less test than you naturally produce... Idk the dosage but say ur running 300mg with a 12% generous conversion rate thats 250mg/week tops...

Add in the 4ad or even a sarm like osta/lgd. Ive seen no sides on lgd and im on week 5... Then again im taking fishoil/hawthorne/coQ/green tea
You have a log up for your LGD RUN?

K

kristinapls

Awards
Ok, check this out. 4 dhea is a 2 step conversion to testosterone. The conversion % is pretty small so technically you would be suppressing your hpta to get little more test in your system than you would normally produce. 1 dhea converts to a much stronger 1 testosterone but is still mild and unmethylated. 1,4 dhea is a very first timer friendly cycle that you can make good gains off of. If money isn't an issue I would grab 2 bottles of the same brand 1 andro as you already have 4 andro and run for 8 weeks at 330mg. Grab some armicare pro and your on cycle supps will be completely covered. It even has mild estrogen control so you don't have to chance crashing your estrogen with the exemestane
i'm pretty sure androtest is 4-androstenediol not 4-dhea, which makes it a 1-step conversion if i'm correct?
also i can't find any 1-andro made by fusion, is there any brand you would recommend? i took a look at lg sciences 1-andro and i'm really not a fan of their liquid system

would that be 330mg for 1-andro or 4-andro?

also i understand that 1-andro is a dry compound, so would i need anything else for joint support?

does ar1macare pro include cardiovascular/bp support as well?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty sure androtest is 4-androstenediol not 4-dhea, which makes it a 1-step conversion if i'm correct?
also i can't find any 1-andro made by fusion, is there any brand you would recommend? i took a look at lg sciences 1-andro and i'm really not a fan of their liquid

also i understand that 1-andro is a dry compound, so would i need anything else for joint support?

330 for 1-andro but I ran 600 with tremendous results. I had joint support but didn't need it, I consumed fish oil and that was enough. Cycle support by AMS will have your BP control...it's cheap and has hundreds of pills.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
You have a log up for your LGD RUN?
Yessir, in the log section... I stopped keeping up with it so heavily because theres so many lgd logs right now that i feel like people dont even keep up anymore

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
also i can't find any 1-andro made by fusion, is there any brand you would recommend? i took a look at lg sciences 1-andro and i'm really not a fan of their liquid system

Androtest is in fact 4andro not 4dhea... Pretty sick brah. Still gna want 1-andro in there doe.

For cardio support go on vitamin world dot com, they have the cheapest cardio support plus free shipping

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just can't read worth a fuk today! Thought you where running andro the giant. Yes armicare pro covers heart and bp support. It is the most comprehensive cycle support on the market.

K

kristinapls

Awards
Androtest is in fact 4andro not 4dhea... Pretty sick brah. Still gna want 1-andro in there doe.

For cardio support go on vitamin world dot com, they have the cheapest cardio support plus free shipping
ok so with 4-ad's conversion rate of 15.76% that puts me at around 410mg/week for the first two weeks, 550mg/week afterwards, and eventually 680mg/week at the end

would this still be low?

P

piledbodies

Awards
Start with 1 andro instead of 4andro. Have AI and SERM on hand because I just got gyno from a week of DHEA products as seen in my thread on it.

K

kristinapls

Awards
Start with 1 andro instead of 4andro. Have AI and SERM on hand because I just got gyno from a week of DHEA products as seen in my thread on it.
link to your thread?

i already have 2 bottles of 4andro and i'm not gonna waste it. either stacking it or running it alone

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
ok so with 4-ad's conversion rate of 15.76% that puts me at around 410mg/week for the first two weeks, 550mg/week afterwards, and eventually 680mg/week at the end

would this still be low?
No it wont be low... But it may still be underwhelming. Just a forewarning

P

piledbodies

Awards
I just started the thread on this forum asking for advice to stop this gyno asap. I was like you being very cautious but within one week I had back pumps which did t worry me too much but now I've got puffy ass nios and lumpy pecs wtf right? I'd recommend stacking the 4dhea with 1dhea otherwise you won't get much but some possible estrogen sides. Just have everything on hand before you take even your first dose. Wish I had!

K

kristinapls

Awards
okay so i decided on ar1macare pro for on cycle support
should i still use exemestane as planned for estrogen control?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking you should be fine bro. You have Nolva and ar1macare.....kiss estrogen bye bye

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use your exemestane unless you have high estrogen sides. It is the perfect ai to keep on hand just only use it if absolutely necessary

K

kristinapls

Awards
Sounds good. I've decided to go ahead and add 1-andro to my run as well.

Would it still be okay to run a 6-8 week cycle? Do I need anything additional for cycle support or estrogen control?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I've decided to go ahead and add 1-andro to my run as well.

Would it still be okay to run a 6-8 week cycle? Do I need anything additional for cycle support or estrogen control?
I ran that beach for 12 weeks bro. 6-8 is perfectly fine!!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Sides very minimal. Headache for the first week but it subsided. Slight lethargy. It's really starting kicking in during week 2-3... The weights I was used to, were much lighter lol. Endurance/pumps were good. You will like it...if you can, run this pig 8-10 weeks. I had an AI on hand but never needed to use it.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1-andro as a standalone started at 300 and worked to i believe 600 in which I stayed there for the last 3-4 weeks. For such a mild PH, it transformed me good. My diet was on point though and I gave it 110% 5-6 days a week in the gym.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cyclo 4-androstenediol is about as mild an anabolic compound (if you could even call it that) that you will find. the oral availability is very very low and the conversion is just about miniscule. imho you need nothing at all in regard to ancillaries and only a serm for pct. seriously it is so like 20yrs ago impotent that imho you would be better served to spend your money on food. best of luck!

K

kristinapls

Awards
Don't use your exemestane unless you have high estrogen sides. It is the perfect ai to keep on hand just only use it if absolutely necessary
Is there any harm in using exemestane anyways? When it comes to gyno I'd rather be safe than sorry

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Is there any harm in using exemestane anyways? When it comes to gyno I'd rather be safe than sorry
You won't need it bro. If ANYTHING run eliminate by OL the cycle at like 1-2 pills a day.....MORE THAN ENOUGH IMO

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can crash your estrogen and that will crush your joints and kill your libido. Gyno isn't an instantaneous thing, it takes time to develop. Don't forget, estrogen plays an important role in muscle development as well as testosterone

K

kristinapls

Awards
You won't need it bro. If ANYTHING run eliminate by OL the cycle at like 1-2 pills a day.....MORE THAN ENOUGH IMO
isn't this just arimistane, which is the same thing as erase pro? won't that crash my estrogen

K

kristinapls

Awards
You can crash your estrogen and that will crush your joints and kill your libido. Gyno isn't an instantaneous thing, it takes time to develop. Don't forget, estrogen plays an important role in muscle development as well as testosterone
got it, i'll save the exemestane for emergencies then

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
isn't this just arimistane, which is the same thing as erase pro? won't that crash my estrogen
Its better than erase IMO. Better quality. If you take 1-2 pills a day it won't crash you but rather keep you estro IN CHECK. = no gyno

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Its better than erase IMO. Better quality. If you take 1-2 pills a day it won't crash you but rather keep you estro IN CHECK. = no gyno
1-andro you'll acually only need one dose of eliminate a day, its rather mild.

K

kristinapls

Awards
if i'm running 1-andro should i still do 3/3/4/4/4/5 for 4-andro or can i keep the dosage lower?

also for 1-andro i'll be using frl alpha mass @ 6 caps a day