PCT
BLR Letrone Weeks 13-16
1 Cap a day

Reduce XT Weeks 13-16
3 Caps a day

DAA Max Weeks 13-16
3gr. a day

Nolva or Clomid

Start in 2 days, pls let me know if you see anything wrong with this cycle.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
1. I would do at least 6 weeks of Mandro. You can either do 6 weeks when you finish your sarm but I would say start Mandro on your week 6 of sarm and then carry on all the way to week 12

2. Before starting the cycle, have one of the serms you listed on hand. You never know what might happen that may cause you to end your cycle early.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Also may want to add in a test base like dermacrine or any 4-DHEA product. I've seen users report symptoms of shutdown from both.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Also may want to add in a test base like dermacrine or any 4-DHEA product. I've seen users report symptoms of shutdown from both.
This. I totally forgot to mention it lol
I'm doing a cycle of Mandro right now and I'm using androvar (epiandro) as my test base.

Amrein

Awards
I'm going to take your advice on starting mandro on the 6th week and continuing till the 12th week. Also im purchasing a test base to go with the cycle. Thanks!

I'll take before & after pics and post. I promised to log also.

Amrein

Awards
Can I get by without taking cycle assist while on Ostarine? Or do I just need Hawthorne?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take your advice on starting mandro on the 6th week and continuing till the 12th week. Also im purchasing a test base to go with the cycle. Thanks!

I'll take before & after pics and post. I promised to log also.
Looking forward to it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get by without taking cycle assist while on Ostarine? Or do I just need Hawthorne?
Hawthorn is for bp related issues. Idk if ostarine causes any bp issues
I experienned BP issues on Osta, Pre Load Hawthorne Berry and get some Potassium Nitrates. Cycle Assist would be
a great addition, but not entirely necessary.

Also look out for Estrogen sides about 3 weeks in. I see you have Letrone on hand, so that should have you covered.

I would also increase the length of the Super Mandro to at least 6 weeks, but 8 would be even better.

And you will want something for Libido, because both Osta & 1-Andro both ta tank your Libido.

Something like Dermacrine, 4-Andro or EpiAndro are all good choices for a test best.

it wouldn't be so bad if you were only running a 6 week cycle, but seeing that you are going 12
weeks, its going to be tough, once libido goes and lethargy sets in, around week 3 or 4 and
to have another 8 weeks, you may lose your drive.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I am thinking of doing a first run but doing the research first and am now lining up the products...still not sure on when I would pull the trigger but wondering if 20mg Osta and 330mg Super Mandro for 8 weeks would be too much for a first go?

Better to run 20mg Osta for 6 weeks solo or 330mg SM for 8 weeks solo?

Use Mandro the Giant or Dermacrine as a base from weeks 2 onwards.

And use an AI as insurance?

I will use a SERM for PCT if I do run any or this.

Any point in trying Dermacrine solo as a first baby step?

Thanks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking of doing a first run but doing the research first and am now lining up the products...still not sure on when I would pull the trigger but wondering if 20mg Osta and 330mg Super Mandro for 8 weeks would be too much for a first go?

Thanks.
If you've never run either compound, choose 1 and do it for 6 weeks. You could even do a bridge.

Do Osta for 6 weeks, then bridge into 6 weeks of 1-andro.

Have an AI on hand for the Osta, something like Letrone would be perfect.

Using Dermacrine as test base would be a good idea for either one, but not neccesary
if you only do 6 week cycles. I've run both 1-andro & Osta solo for 6 weeks before,
so you can do it.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
You wouldn't need an AI just for super Mandro but you should have it on hand regardless cause you never know what might happen. You would need the AI for andro the giant or Osta though.
Since Osta is really good at preserving muscle, for me, I was gonna do Osta when I cut. If you're bulking, I would suggest stacking Mandro and andro the giant or androvar. Bridging Osta into super Mandro isn't bad either. It's just that since Osta is a sarm, it still takes a toll on your hormones just as much as a ph so I would just take the ph. Just my opinion.

Shin Sprints

Awards
If you've never run either compound, choose 1 and do it for 6 weeks. You could even do a bridge.

Do Osta for 6 weeks, then bridge into 6 weeks of 1-andro.

Have an AI on hand for the Osta, something like Letrone would be perfect.

Using Dermacrine as test base would be a good idea for either one, but not neccesary
if you only do 6 week cycles. I've run both 1-andro & Osta solo for 6 weeks before,
so you can do it.
Thanks, I think I would do just 6 weeks solo, not sure I would want to bridge into 12 weeks.

I just need to find a calendar gap where I won't be solialising as I wouldn't want to drink while running either.

BTW, which one, Osta or Mandro did you prefer or have better results with?

Thanks.

Shin Sprints

Awards
You wouldn't need an AI just for super Mandro but you should have it on hand regardless cause you never know what might happen. You would need the AI for andro the giant or Osta though.
Since Osta is really good at preserving muscle, for me, I was gonna do Osta when I cut. If you're bulking, I would suggest stacking Mandro and andro the giant or androvar. Bridging Osta into super Mandro isn't bad either. It's just that since Osta is a sarm, it still takes a toll on your hormones just as much as a ph so I would just take the ph. Just my opinion.
I was going to do a 12 week natty recomp and then maybe look to bulk in winter...that said, Osta to help the recomp is certainly now tempting...decisions, decisions!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Osta right now, week 7, and got mad headaches due to high bp. Solved it with bp lowering supplements.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either one is a good beginner (sarm or 1-andro) I personally really enjoy 1-andro and would recommend starting with that just because I enjoy the gains and its minimal sides. You can't go wrong with either though. Keep us updated and link your log itt so I can follow along for the ride.