Critique my Ostar1ne cycle

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going on an 8 week OL OSTAR1NE cutting cycle @ 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25.

On cycle AI - BLR LETRONE

PCT - BLR REBIRTH and VIRON

How does this cycle and PCT look? any help is appreciated.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I would stay at 20mg the whole way. Don't think more than that has much benefit, and will come with more suppression. Especially if you're using the otc serm.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will run at 20 mg ED then. As for a test base, what can I take that's in capsule form?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will run at 20 mg ED then. As for a test base, what can I take that's in capsule form?
4 andro is the only real pill form test base that I know. Epiandro doesn't do the same conversion as 4 andro but will also work as a test base. Would be a great cut or recomp with Ostarine and epiandro.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro is the only real pill form test base that I know. Epiandro doesn't do the same conversion as 4 andro but will also work as a test base. Would be a great cut or recomp with Ostarine and epiandro.
Yep, agree with this.

I also agree that 20mg is a good dosage to run.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just out of curiosity, what other SARM or PPAR could I stack with Ostar1ne for the ultimate cutting and lean body mass stack?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Could try GW-1516 or MK-677 or both. Both would stack well and not compete for receptors. Going to do this myself soon.

Also saw you're thinking of a test base. It shouldn't be necessary for osta, and if you're adding something like that it will add to the suppression. In that case I'm not sure the otc serm will be enough for pct. For that matter, if it were me, I'd opt for the clomid or nolva serm anyway because why not.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest a SERM anyway. If it is Ostar1ne solo, you can probably get away with lower doses than a standard PCT.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could try GW-1516 or MK-677 or both. Both would stack well and not compete for receptors. Going to do this myself soon.

Also saw you're thinking of a test base. It shouldn't be necessary for osta, and if you're adding something like that it will add to the suppression. In that case I'm not sure the otc serm will be enough for pct. For that matter, if it were me, I'd opt for the clomid or nolva serm anyway because why not.
Gotcha. I was thinking of using dermacrine I had on hand. So even if I did bump it up to 25mg, no dermacrine is needed?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People recommended a friend a serm with 15mg over 6 weeks, I'm surprised that you'd use an OTC for 20mg 8 weeks.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
How long should I wait in between osta cycles? What's another gooditem to stack with osta for getting the dense hard muscle look

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
How long should I wait in between osta cycles? What's another gooditem to stack with osta for getting the dense hard muscle look
I don't think there's any clear cut answer to how long to wait between osta cycles. The rule of thumb for AAS/PH is time on + pct = time off. But osta is not as suppressive as those compounds, and recovery is usually quicker and easier, so perhaps a shorter time off can be safely tolerated. It's ultimately your body, and you have to decide the level of risk you're willing to accept. All that said, if you get bloodwork done you'll have a much clearer idea than just going by these general rules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14