Mass building prohormones

theglorydays

Awards
Post ban is there any prohormones on the market worth getting for gaining mass?. Any advice/replies are appreciated. I haven't taken and prohormone since gaspari nutritions halodrol 50 (which was amazing). Thanks guys

theglorydays

Awards
I'm 29, 5'9 179 just started back lifting weights 1 month ago after a 7 year hiatus.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dmz and msten are both still available and will put some good mass on you if your diet and training are on point

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Dmz and msten are both still available and will put some good mass on you if your diet and training are on point
I only made it 5 days on DMZ 2.0 and that was at 1 pill a day for some reason stronger anabolics give me terrible chest pains. tren did the same thing to me
I loved h-drol, epi, mechabol though.

I just started using olympus labs Ostar1ne do you know of anything else thats left Post ban for lean mass like h-drol and epi were?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only made it 5 days on DMZ 2.0 and that was at 1 pill a day for some reason stronger anabolics give me terrible chest pains. tren did the same thing to me
I loved h-drol, epi, mechabol though.

I just started using olympus labs Ostar1ne do you know of anything else thats left Post ban for lean mass like h-drol and epi were?
Pretty much just dhea products and sarms now if you don't like msten or dmz

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There are still plenty of PH still on the market that work

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would just do dmz. I've had good runs with dmz and gained good size.

theglorydays

Awards
What company would you recommend purchasing from? I saw a thread on the forums and it seems like blackstone labs doesn't have a very good reputation.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Liquid Labs just put out a new line of Prohormones. I just ordered a Basic Mass Stack from Mind and Muscle. It came pretty quick as well. There are some logs going now with guys using some of these. They just started, so you may not see much yet.

theglorydays

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys I'll have to do more research and check out your recommendations. I assumed the prohormones were pretty much done for as far as potency goes since the ban but it sounds like there is still some decent stuff out there

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the replies guys I'll have to do more research and check out your recommendations. I assumed the prohormones were pretty much done for as far as potency goes since the ban but it sounds like there is still some decent stuff out there
Lots of decent products still on the market .

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Get some trest. Nothing really compares to it.
Are you talking about Trest by AAR? I did a Google search because I've never heard of it before...

I'm keeping an eye on the boards for what do use in my mass stack this late fall.