Halocor stacked with 1- Andro?

james117

Awards
So I'm running a 1-Andro cycle at 500 mg a day and was thinking bout adding in halocor ( epistane ) at 25 mg a day. Would this be enough to elicit some Gains along with the Andro? thanks for any replies :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25mg is a waste of epi, just run your 1 andro

james117

Awards
What dose would you recommend? I've never used it btw

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose would you recommend? I've never used it btw
You may want to research more research first then as it's a methylated compound. You have proper supports ready? You have an AI handy for possible rebound estro after cycle? Do a bit of homework and see what you will need to run it.

james117

Awards
Yea mate have on cycle with my Andro even tho it's not methyl have AI ready to use during pct with my nolva. From what I've read epistane is one of least harsh compounds to use which is why I considered using it. Don't wanna use anything wet either. Just thought I wouldn't need as much epistane if I'm stacking it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run your 1 andro, you should see good results with 500mg. Run epi next cycle and use the extra money to add more to your pct like super pct and epic unleashed. I always spend about twice as much money on my pct than my cycle, gotta keep those gains!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea mate have on cycle with my Andro even tho it's not methyl have AI ready to use during pct with my nolva. From what I've read epistane is one of least harsh compounds to use which is why I considered using it. Don't wanna use anything wet either. Just thought I wouldn't need as much epistane if I'm stacking it.
Epistane is mild, but still methylated. But the AI would be for after the Epistane cycle. Epi is notorious for rebound estro.

james117

Awards
Isn't that because some of the epi clones turn into peraplex which is actually quiet wet? Anyway if I'm gonna use it I'll use on my cut or recomp. Another question is how does halodrol go for a cut? Some have told me you need 100mg plus while other say 50 mg is more than enough to get great results.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
75 is cool for halo. I really like it at 125

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So I'm running a 1-Andro cycle at 500 mg a day and was thinking bout adding in halocor ( epistane ) at 25 mg a day. Would this be enough to elicit some Gains along with the Andro? thanks for any replies :)
Thats a good dose for 1 andro

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah not worth the 25mg daily on the Epi.

Are you running the 1-andro solo? It's notorious for lethargy, especially at that dose. I would add some 4-andro if you want extra help in the mass department and it combats lethargy very well. Best bang for your buck is going to be andro the giant. We have 10% off right now too. Use code: GIANT10

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements

james117

Awards
Yea I'll be hitting 600mg toward the end. Using Dermacrine for my test base btw. I asked about halodrol earlier. What about 25mg of that? Surly it would contribute something toward gains in strength or muscle. Reason for low dose is that I get bad sides in the form of acne. I get break out from DAA! I have oratane to use but it's tough on the liver by itself without throwing in a methyl.