First PH cycle advice please.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after asking around in search for least side effects anabolic supps and with good gains this is my maybe stack ( depends on what u guys would recommend
mk677 20 mg 3 month
havoc 40 mg 7 weeks
Super mandro 330 8 weeks
4 andro ( please recommend )as a test base.
with running this what would u recommend on cycle and pct supp. Would u recommend nolva and clomid for pct or just otc.
here is my stats
200 lbs
5 11
31 yo
bf 16%.
my goal is body recomp and put serious size on shoulders and calves ( awful genetics ).
Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would pick either havoc or super mandro and run a single compound. Mk677 would be fine to stack since it is non hormonal. Definitely get nolva or clomid and an otc pct like super pct

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would pick either havoc or super mandro and run a single compound. Mk677 would be fine to stack since it is non hormonal. Definitely get nolva or clomid and an otc pct like super pct
Even tho 1 andr is mild ?
Which one u would chose for better results ? And how about 4 andro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even tho 1 andr is mild ?
Which one u would chose for better results ? And how about 4 andro?
If I was you I would run a basic 5 or 6 week epistane cycle. You won't even need the test base. What is your plan for on cycle support? Pct plan?

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was you I would run a basic 5 or 6 week epistane cycle. You won't even need the test base. What is your plan for on cycle support? Pct plan?
pct going to be clomid or nolva , on cycle didn't decide yet till I finalize the stack, what to expect from havoc (gains n recomp wise if diet n training in check )vs 1 andro?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For on cycle support nothing comes close to Cycle assist and you can get it for $25 shipped. If you want extra liver support then add CEL Tudca
For pct Nolva is what I would go with. You can also add something like PCT Assist....you don't need a pct product with an AI included

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For on cycle support nothing comes close to Cycle assist and you can get it for $25 shipped. If you want extra liver support then add CEL Tudca
For pct Nolva is what I would go with. You can also add something like PCT Assist....you don't need a pct product with an AI included
Yes sir. Those organs are kind of a big deal and the cycle assist with Tudca is the one two punch needed to protect them.

And if this is your first run I would do an 8 week super mandro and andro the giant (4-andro) run combined. I would run the Epi after but it is a good first methyl that is pretty mild in terms of sides. Run one or the other though for your first run and save the other for your next run.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-competitive-edge-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for those recommendations , but I'm wondering why split them ?
Wouldn't it be maximum gains ( with proper diet and training ) if I ran this cycle and it's interesting that combining 3 phs is still mid hahaha. Shiaaat I wonder how a strong cycle look like.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So cycle is coming together, I have kinda finalized it.
andro the giant 4 caps 6 weeks 440/440/440/440/440/440 ( test base ).
Epik shred by komodo ( epistane )
3 caps first week then 4 caps 36mg/48/48/48/48/48

Cycle assist by cel suggested serving
pct clomid 50/50/25/25.
Sns inhibit e suggest serving ( incase of a E rebound ) plus it was free .
mk677 daily help with sleep etc n get my body to be ready for dem gainz ( I hope ).
If u have suggestions criticism etc don't hold back please.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend having an actual AI on hand like aromasin. Aromasin would be your best bet to keep off rebound gyno that is known for Epi cycle. If you can't get aromasin then letrone would be your best option.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about rebound being so harsh from epi. I personally haven't had an issue with something otc for such a mild compound, however being that you are running a base that also aromatizes with the fact that members have experienced some rebound from epistane, I would agree with @demoxfox, and reccomend something a tad stronger than inhibit e, run the letrone +inhib e. save you trouble of trusting in r.c. BLR hands down no issues ever. Or just run the epi 6 weeks no base, and run the inhibit e..... much easier option.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Whatever ironaddiction said about 6 weeks Epi is good. If you do want a test base and don't wanna worry about aromatization then you could look into epiandro products. I'm taking androvar right now. It's pretty good. And I believe there's also alpha stano. These two might be the best bang for your buck for epiandro.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Whatever ironaddiction said about 6 weeks Epi is good. If you do want a test base and don't wanna worry about aromatization then you could look into epiandro products. I'm taking androvar right now. It's pretty good. And I believe there's also alpha stano. These two might be the best bang for your buck for epiandro.
alpha stano td agreed! demonfox

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really haven't seen a whole lot of rebound feedback it's mainly ppl who dosing higher than 50mg??? I think inhibit e should doit, unless u guys def recommend cos it will happen most likely then I'll buy it but I don't want to cough up the money if it's not necessary.
And E increase from 4 dhea epistane should take care of that right?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
We are saying Epi alone _inhibit e should suffice for rebound issues. However 4-ad will aromatize so_ no inhibit e plus the possible rebound depending on how you react to 7 of epi will not suffice.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, damn I already bought the rc Shipping is damn expensive too.
How about pct support is it really needed or it's one of these extra measures needed etc.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You gonna log this at bbcom hamdy?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar