Cardar1ne (GW-1516) heartburn?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever heard of cardarine causing heartburn? I'm on day 4 at 14mg/day (2 caps, OL UK Cardar1ne) and it seems like ever since I started I've been getting heartburn really easily. Doesn't seem to matter specifically what I've eaten. Anyone heard of anything like that, or got any speculation on why it's occurring? This is my first time using any GW-1516 product.

CJNator

Awards
How do you take it? How much water? Before or after breakfast? I've taken GW and do not recall heart burn but it may just be the potency of OLs product or just how it reacts with your body, I can't say.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
How do you take it? How much water? Before or after breakfast? I've taken GW and do not recall heart burn but it may just be the potency of OLs product or just how it reacts with your body, I can't say.
First thing in the morning with a 16oz glass of water and a couple spoons of peanut butter.

It's not really an acute heartburn that happens right after taking it. It's more like it makes me more prone to getting it than I had been before starting it. I've had periods of heartburn each day since starting the run. It happens after some meals but not all. Tougher to digest meals for sure, but still not stuff I'd usually have an issue with.

Guess I'll just keep going and hope it's a temporary adjustment thing.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with the cardarine at all and it's just a random thing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nexium bro, I never cycle without it

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Nexium bro, I never cycle without it
Yea and its OTC now woo hooooo! But seriously I've used GW and I actually suffer from GERD aka acid reflux disease and this is when I stopped nexium to switch to homeopathic remedies and I never got heartburn. Here's a little trick. Start chewing gum during the day and see if that helps OP. It will believe me. Learned that from the New York times

alts

Awards
try taking 1 cap at a time, see if that changes things. You may need to split dose. Worth a shot

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Still getting the heartburn, but not as bad as before.

But I just thought of something... I also started taking MK-677 at the same time, and wondering if because it's a ghrelin mimetic if it might be overstimulating gastric acid production??

Not sure why I initially assumed it had to be the GW and didn't even consider the MK...