Advice on first cycle

pat1500

Awards
I was wondering if y'all could give me some advice on what to go with for my first cycle. I'm 6'3 240 and I want to take the next step. I've been lifting for years and I just can't get to the results I want. I'm looking for size size size. Definition is important to me as well but I do want to be huge. Any help would be great. Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if y'all could give me some advice on what to go with for my first cycle. I'm 6'3 240 and I want to take the next step. I've been lifting for years and I just can't get to the results I want. I'm looking for size size size. Definition is important to me as well but I do want to be huge. Any help would be great. Thanks
I'd be happy to make some suggestions. It would help if you would tell us your age and bodyfat percentage. Use the reference pic below if you don't have the means to measure exactly. Also what supplements have you used with success in the past?
image.jpg

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Just like above^^^

But also I would suggest doing some basic research first, like how exogenous testosterone works in your body in regards to BP, hormone levels, testicular atrophy.. PCT etc.

pat1500

Awards
Thanks y'all for the response. I'm 34 and probably around the 20% mark on body fat. The only supplements Ive steadily used is creatine, bcaa's and protein powder. The occasional stuff like no explode mr. Hyde, etc. I guess the creatine has helped but not even close to the results I'm trying to get. I'm trying to eat right as well but I just don't have the knowledge on this stuff. For the last 10-12 years with some brakes In between I've just hit the gym and did the best I could with help from magazines and the net

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If you plan yourself a basic cycle using just testosterone, you will get some better answers. We all like to help on here man but you need to do some research first.

Just google a 'first testosterone cycle'. If you are unsure of anything then just post in here, but without a basic plan most of us won't 'spoon feed' you the answers, only because it's good to understand it first as its serious stuff playing with hormones.

Good luck and let us know

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks y'all for the response. I'm 34 and probably around the 20% mark on body fat. The only supplements Ive steadily used is creatine, bcaa's and protein powder. The occasional stuff like no explode mr. Hyde, etc. I guess the creatine has helped but not even close to the results I'm trying to get. I'm trying to eat right as well but I just don't have the knowledge on this stuff. For the last 10-12 years with some brakes In between I've just hit the gym and did the best I could with help from magazines and the net
Honestly learning about your diet and how to eat right for your body type will do wonders for you. A cycle will help, but not nearly as much as it could if your diet isn't good enough.

I would spend 6mo focusing on learning your diet and nailing that down before I looked into a cycle of I were you. You'll be amazed how much an improved diet can change the way you look, feel, and lift.

pat1500

Awards
Thanks for the advice boys. Looks like I got some studying and planning to do. If it's all right with y'all I'll post some of my progress with what I'm up to with nutrition and cycle prep, to make sure I'm on the right track. Thanks again!

JG93

JG93

Awards
Yea, we are here to help. We will help tweak and give advice, just want to make sure you have education behind the questions.
Makes everything better.
Sometimes in research there isn't definitive answers, so do not hesitate to ask if you are confused.
Another thing to ask yourself is, do you want to do a ph cycle, injectable, ?

JG93

JG93

Awards
As for diet, get yourself measured, get your TDEE, and see what kind of deficit you are looking for.

pat1500

Awards
10-4 fellas, I'm on it. Man I wish I'd found this forum years ago. To answer the one question, I was thinking injection. Without trying to sound to simple minded what's TDEE

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
10-4 fellas, I'm on it. Man I wish I'd found this forum years ago. To answer the one question, I was thinking injection. Without trying to sound to simple minded what's TDEE
Total daily energy expenditure. It's how many calories you burn through the day based on basal metabolic rate plus any extra workouts and activity.

JG93

JG93

Awards
It's fine, I didn't know until I got into all this..

Total Daily Energy Expenditure

iifym.c o m/tdee-calculator/
Check it out here- be completely honest as you will only be lying to yourself.

pat1500

Awards
Really thanks y'all I'm going to get started on this the right way now.