RPN Havoc ... Legit or Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copenhagen

Awards
Recently I picked up some RPN Havoc from a popular online auction site. it's from a seller of 7900+ feedback. What brings the legitimacy in question is the facts that:

1) There is a LARGE amount of RPN Havoc still available on said auction site. I don't see how this kind of supply is still available without it still being secretly produced or fake.
2) Not any kind of sure fire indicator by any means, but the familiar sulphur smell you get with Epistane isn't present. If anything it seems almost odorless.
3) Once again, no kind of real indicator but No exp date or batch # on bottle

From what I can tell, the bottle looks no **** like a real RPN Havoc bottle. Most feedback for sellers moving large amounts of this stuff seems to be positive, but that's just regarding the shipping with no info on whether it's bunk or not.

Anyone recently acquire any Havoc from a popular online auction site seller that can comment?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jongator strikes again

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Superman_777

Awards
As I said in another thread, I have dealt with jongator and can confirm he sells illegitimate pro hormones. His super dmz 2.0 is no good, as well as his havoc. All the fools who leave feedback immediately when they see their package in their mailbox (because they hop around like a giddy girl happy that their little bottle has come in) are skewing the statistics of his feedback. The time to leave feedback is when the buyer has tested the product, whether it be a supplement or a pair of hair clippers. Its like me getting a shipment from a domestic ugl and telling my buds over at other boards they are good to go, when I haven't even tried the product. How senseless..

I am actually working on finding a msten/dmz combo legitimate company right now, and I have two on the list at the moment. One of them has checked out to be as good as the super dmz, with a even higher dose of dmz per bottle. I also know a m1a supplier, they are not that popular, the owner deals with them on the side for his supplement shop business and he is making a lot of money in my town from the people buying what they have. The alpha one from bsl can not be trusted, and they are not the only ones, I have caught on to others that are mimicking the approach PJ and Aaron are taking between their now-tainted supplement line.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Superman_777 please share knowledge on what you have tested that is not legitimate product to help your fellow members on AM. It would be much appreciated by all to stop people like PJ and Aaron from literally stealing from members pockets with false product.

Superman_777

Awards
Im pressed for time at the moment and it is late, I'll get back to you tomorrow or the following day

Copenhagen

Awards
Wasn't jongator, Was from supps4swolebros. Originally they were selling Epi but they sent an email about it being bunk, and offered havoc as a replacement. I noticed they still have their epi listing up though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just the sheer number of threads created with this topic/suspicion/concern = bad news.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't jongator, Was from supps4swolebros. Originally they were selling Epi but they sent an email about it being bunk, and offered havoc as a replacement. I noticed they still have their epi listing up though.
Supps4swolebros are scammer as well. ;)

300Fan

Awards
Supps4swolebros are scammer as well. ;)
They wanted $100 for their pharma war blade epistane. They then told me their ibe epistane was sold out/backorder (even though I see they are still selling it) and they were receiving some left over havoc. I thought they would be legit considering their social following.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
People need to stop buying drugs on ebay. Plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8