EpistAne and ostarine

BroByron

Awards
I am about 3months away from starting another cycle. Just trying to get some input from anyone who is knowledgable about sarms. I hoping to be able to combine these 2 as one whole cycle or taking them together. Does anyone know anything about stacking this ph with this sarm. Use one before the order or is it ok two stack them at the same time. I would prefer to use one after the other for prolonged effect

BroByron

Awards
Just to add onto that I won't be doing an epistle cycle next lol. Kinda. I will be doing a cycle with Estrastain

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Lmao, spell correct always catches me on that one too

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Epiandrosterone?

If so I'm running it now with Ostalean

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about bridging the osta into the epistane? Make a nice long cycle of gains!

BroByron

Awards
What about bridging the osta into the epistane? Make a nice long cycle of gains!
That's kinda what I was asking about lol. Would it be better to do the epi before or after osta

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's kinda what I was asking about lol. Would it be better to do the epi before or after osta
I would do the osta first. I would think the transition from epi to osta wouldn't be very smooth. Going from a sarm to a ph is how I see most guys cycling with sucess with this combination

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Definitely osta first and epi second. The Osta will get your joints lubed up nice and will make the epi run easier on the joints. Plenty of people have joint pain on epi. When you bridge into the epi, continue taking 5mg of osta per day for your joints on cycle. I am doing that on my current run and my joints are happier on cycle.

I'd also be careful not to do too long of an osta run beforehand. If you do 8 weeks osta followed by 6 weeks of epi, that is 14 weeks of supression. You had better make sure your PCT is on point.

Here is my suggestion: Osta for 5 weeks at 20mg or whatever dose you desire. The 6th week of Osta would be the first week of the Epi, so Osta would drop down to 10mg and Epi would be whatever dose you desire. The Epi will not do anything in the 1st week but you will still make some nice gains on 10mg of Osta. By the second week of your Epi run, you will drop the Osta down to 5mg going forward and will dose the Epi at whatever you wish for the duration of your cycle. The dosage will depend on your experience. Here is a sample of what I mean....

Osta - 20/20/20/20/20/ 10/ 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5
Epi - 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 30/30/40/40/40/40

I have been running 5mg of Osta on my current cycle (I ran it for 30 days prior to cycle as well) and I am repping out 245 lbs. (10x) on incline bench with no shoulder issues. I would never have expected to be able to do this without my shoulders screaming at me. This is a PR for me on incline bench.

BroByron

Awards
I would do the osta first. I would think the transition from epi to osta wouldn't be very smooth. Going from a sarm to a ph is how I see most guys cycling with sucess with this combination
Ok. On a different but same note thanks for all that work in putting up info on some sarms on your thread about sarms!

BroByron

Awards
Thanks! I was gonna ask Yates why he said osta before epi but this is good enough reason for me. Thank you

BroByron

Awards
Definitely osta first and epi second. The Osta will get your joints lubed up nice and will make the epi run easier on the joints. Plenty of people have joint pain on epi. When you bridge into the epi, continue taking 5mg of osta per day for your joints on cycle. I am doing that on my current run and my joints are happier on cycle.

I'd also be careful not to do too long of an osta run beforehand. If you do 8 weeks osta followed by 6 weeks of epi, that is 14 weeks of supression. You had better make sure your PCT is on point.

Here is my suggestion: Osta for 5 weeks at 20mg or whatever dose you desire. The 6th week of Osta would be the first week of the Epi, so Osta would drop down to 10mg and Epi would be whatever dose you desire. The Epi will not do anything in the 1st week but you will still make some nice gains on 10mg of Osta. By the second week of your Epi run, you will drop the Osta down to 5mg going forward and will dose the Epi at whatever you wish for the duration of your cycle. The dosage will depend on your experience. Here is a sample of what I mean....

Osta - 20/20/20/20/20/ 10/ 5/ 5/ 5/ 5/ 5/ 5
Epi - 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 30/30/40/40/40/40

I have been running 5mg of Osta on my current cycle (I ran it for 30 days prior to cycle as well) and I am repping out 245 lbs. (10x) on incline bench with no shoulder issues. I would never have expected to be able to do this without my shoulders screaming at me. This is a PR for me on incline bench.
Thanks! I was gonna ask Yates why he said osta before epi but this is good enough reason for me. Thank you